Author Topic: Multiple Accounts, Cheat/Mod, Malicious Files: Lumixan  (Read 23061 times)

knuddlee

• Stingray
Re: Multiple Accounts: KSMAFIA2b2, Yasuc, m0zaran/Legendzz
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2015, 01:47:30 PM »
i cheat?
1. i didnt cheat     //Ye, worked well xD
2. i never will cheat     //"I will never swear again, excretory opening!"
3. i gived a texture pack 4 guys   //Dachte du hasts den Mädels gegeben, ha.ha.ha.
4. it was trojan    // a simple script shouldnt be called a trojan. malicious file describes it waaaaay betta.
5. we gived them the accounts back   // ich give dir gleich was
6. we got banned for 1024 days  // quote from 3: "ha.ha.ha"

In conclution: Also, hahaha.

:(

Ace

• Autococker
Re: Multiple Accounts: KSMAFIA2b2, Yasuc, m0zaran/Legendzz
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2015, 02:10:40 PM »
I'm not sure how this is an argument honestly. They spread malicious files on purpose. It doesn't matter what was in them or what they took. It's not only breaking game rules on many levels, but it's breaking actual laws. It should just be a perm ban for things like this.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Re: Multiple Accounts, Cheat/Mod, Malicious Files: Lumixan
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2015, 08:30:27 PM »
Lumixan, creating a multi to cheat under isn't going to make you look innocent.  You're just violating more rules.  I suggest you stop this behavior if you don't want me to contact your ISP and take legal action.  I don't think they'll consider it as lightly as you do.

Lumixan

• Stingray
« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2015, 11:26:37 AM »
I've contacted him through dp forums and email but haven't received a response. I was won
dering if i can get an unban for several reasons ... If jitspoe sees this pls reply to me.

Lumixan

• Stingray

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2018, 12:02:14 PM »
Detected again:

Names used:
noname9832
[aT]mzx'
[aT]mzx
@aT]zx
[aT]MozaRan
[aT]Lumixan`
[aT]Aazrael
PROFESSORSNAPE
[aT]AMENADIEL
[aT]Lumixan
noname7348
BinLaden8367
test8290
noname6560
noname3800
noname7744
BellaCiao
noname2052
[i6]Aazrael
helltorment
SCHREIBFAELLER
SUMMERDERHAMMERDERKILLERDERCHI
11elf!!11ELF!!!
N00BSTYL3
noname3660
BOELLERN
noname8080
Lumixan
Amenadiel
[i6]MozaRan
IDEALISTIC
mozaran
shantao
[i6]Lumixan

IP's:
77.190.60.117 = x4dbe3c75.dyn.telefonica.de
77.190.227.176 = x4dbee3b0.dyn.telefonica.de
78.49.190.9 = x4e31be09.dyn.telefonica.de
78.49.185.86 = x4e31b956.dyn.telefonica.de
77.190.38.155 = x4dbe269b.dyn.telefonica.de
77.190.109.184 = x4dbe6db8.dyn.telefonica.de
77.189.145.145 = x4dbd9191.dyn.telefonica.de
77.189.57.203 = x4dbd39cb.dyn.telefonica.de
89.15.127.100 = x590f7f64.dyn.telefonica.de
92.227.150.51 = x5ce39633.dyn.telefonica.de
77.189.8.195 = x4dbd08c3.dyn.telefonica.de

DPLogin ID: 211282

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2018, 05:18:31 PM »
Not that i care much but isnt 2.047 days ban for a second offense a bit exaggerated ?

Following the post Jitspoe made some times ago regarding the new ban times..  I wonder whats the committee role in all that ?

Three years of ban time for a first offense regardless of what you've done, this shouldn't be a thing. Three years is a whole gaming career. No room for redemption.

I understand that managing cheaters is time consuming but shouldnt it be where the committee intervenes then ?

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2018, 10:33:13 PM »
Not that i care much but isnt 2.047 days ban for a second offense a bit exaggerated ?

Following the post Jitspoe made some times ago regarding the new ban times..  I wonder whats the committee role in all that ?

Three years of ban time for a first offense regardless of what you've done, this shouldn't be a thing. Three years is a whole gaming career. No room for redemption.

I understand that managing cheaters is time consuming but shouldnt it be where the committee intervenes then ?

He took advantage of the community by spreading malicious content... I believe the time is to reflect the seriousness of that, not of his cheating, multiple accounts or any cheats he may have spread.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2018, 02:59:09 AM »
In my opinion 6 years are way too much. He got punished already for what he has done in the past for the full 1024 days. I know DPs judgement system adds up previous ban times, but looking at the games activity I would appreciate if you overthink that decision again. Also he should get the chance to come clean if he is willing to cooperate, because his previous ban was not about hacking ingame.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2018, 04:28:55 AM »
I understand that his first offense was extreme but now we are speaking of somebody that used a cheat and got a 6 years ban for it as a second offense.

Its as safe to say that his playtime on the game is over.

I dont want to be specifically speaking of Lumixan's bantime since every cases are differents but overall the ban hammer going up from potentially 32 days to 1024 days for a first offense whether you were caught cheating OR distributing still is itching my eyes whenever i read these numbers.

In my opinion we should make sure that these two offenses should received separate ban times as it was in before. The game activity has highly decreased the past 4 years and its also the case for the number of cheaters that are being banned in a year so maybe the committee and Jitspoe should rethink of the new ban times that were changed in 2012 when the game had a huge activity spike which isn't the case anymore.

Revert to the old ban times if the players caught cheating are actually co-operating so that it makes the co-operation way more advantageous because lets be honest, whether somebody is banned 2044 days or 1522, these numbers are already high enough that it makes no difference and probably doesn't even motivate players for the co-operation.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 07:22:33 AM by JeongWa »

rockitude

• Committee Member
  • 68 Carbine
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2018, 10:53:01 AM »
Many players weren't banned for the actual 1024 days for their first offense. If the committee thinks that the player learned from his mistakes and will behave properly, the ban time gets decreased.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2018, 02:03:54 PM »
So the committee will try to contact the player? Or how can they know if said player learned from their mistakes or not?
However, I hope that process will take a fair amount of time. We both know about the current state of activity. Right now it was starting to increase again and one of the main reasons for that was Lumixan and his clanmates, who were starting to pick up newer players and creating new teams to play competitively with them.
It wouldn't help at all if it would take another 6 months to think about decreasing his bantime. There were players like Shock and Schreibfeler who had the chance for reduce within couple of days. I trust in the committee to keep up that speed for this case aswell.

(If he is willing to cooperate and learned from his mistakes ofc.)

rockitude

• Committee Member
  • 68 Carbine
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2018, 04:05:50 PM »
Lumixan clearly hasn't learned anything. In his case I guess 6 months won't matter, but that discussion doesn't belong here.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2018, 04:15:03 PM »
Lumixan clearly hasn't learned anything.
Exactly. He came back from a ~3 year ban and decided to cheat again... ;)

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2018, 04:59:52 PM »
Exactly. He came back from a ~3 year ban and decided to cheat again... ;)

He did not cheat before. As far as I know his previous ban was for some malicious script. But not for cheating. That's the point.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2018, 06:06:43 PM »
He did not cheat before. As far as I know his previous ban was for some malicious script. But not for cheating. That's the point.

Cheating was included in his first ban.

Lumixan is clearly at fault for cheating again and this isnt questionable.

The questionable point is the 6 years he got for. Longer than the average lifepan of a computer.

The purpose of non-permanents bans is to give a chance to banned players to redeem by helping the committee but seeing such high numbers as for ban times is most likely turning off any hopes. I wouldn't even try to "come clean" knowing i'd be banned for the next six years.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2018, 07:26:09 PM »
Jitspoe, you must be wrong! Zenit says he didn't cheat.

Oh?  Not even under the name "LumixanTheRealOne" on Christmas day?  Huh.
First time caught cheating

Lumixan, creating a multi to cheat under isn't going to make you look innocent.
Kept cheating

Detected again:
DPLogin ID: 211282
Still cheating

New ban for assistance with open_war/promarijan's malicious file to hijack accounts:
Oh looky here, his original ban was for cheating and the other behaviour was added on.

Lumixan is clearly at fault for cheating again and this isnt questionable.

The questionable point is the 6 years he got for. Longer than the average lifepan of a computer.
The questionable point is why he cheated again after a 3 year ban... He knew how long his first one was :P

So from what I can see, he has:
- Cheated
- Evaded the ban under a multi-account and kept cheating
- Has then wrote some malicious content to steal user accounts
- Lied about cheating
- Caught cheating again (after ~3 year ban)

I agree that ban times should be lowered for some players, but is this one of the players? I don't think so.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2018, 02:08:30 AM »
Well, I tried. Glad to see you still care that much for the game you don't play anymore, Rick! You surely still know what helps the most! :)

(Though I am pretty sure that ban will kill the game entirely if there won't come anything soon that helps creating activity. Out of the 15 players playing the game there were like 7 playing with and because of Lumixan. I believe they are going to quit the game soon, too. But I guess you know that aswell and you have a plan to bring new players to the game, keep existing ones and get back oldies. Otherwise it's over.
And no, one event every 2 years and a new build after 5 years won't help increasing activity for long.)

Lumixan

• Stingray
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2018, 04:18:45 AM »
Dear Rick,

i really cant understand how you can talk here =D I mean you probably know that my name is Lumixan and you checked my former bans ... But does that make you an involved Player? You dont even play Paintball 2.
Everything that you wrote, everything that you will write is completly not nessesary. I mean you are in the comitee but thats all. I dont think a comitee member that knows nothing about me or the current dp can talk here.

Your Lumixan

Dear Jitspoe,

I knew when i  wrote you in private message this text:
"Hello Jitspoe,
I am ready to cooperate with you. I know hacking is against the rules, yet I was dumb enough to not follow them. I am really sorry for that. Since my former ban's reason was not for hacking in general, I'd like to know if there still is any chance for me to come clean. I am ready to give you all informations that I have.
- Lumixan"

that you wont answer me anymore, i guess i would be pretty pissed off in your situation too. But if your system really detects me with the cheat and you can check it when i used it and when not than i really dont understand why your not replying to me. I played since i left i6 clean. I joined to ownage with MatzeMR he was active again because of me. I also brought TiiMo back and now check him out hes in .flaRe.. I also brought Trappi hohoho rpls  and carvii more in the matching szene. And i guess Mc.Gregor was more active too, because we matched nearly every day but im not sure if they did this before too, but i guess they didnt. So i6 Spartax Snox and flow were active too. I guess most of these guys will quit or just dont play anymore and to be honest its the whole dp szene. I had the wallhack and i wanted to test it. But then i realised that its not worth it so i started playing without it. It was not a coincidence that i didnt use wallhack in the 3s on duckfix against mcgregor, i guess that was the map where snox got reported. That you are not even let me try to deffend me shows that you wont do anything and that you wont reduce my ban. I think you are even too lazy to read this answer because you think its not worth it and i can understand you, but in the End its your own decision. If you believe in the community or not. If you will give me another chance i will promise that i wont cheat anymore otherwise you can give me a lifetime ban like this one. Just please give me a last chance.

Your Lumixan

Dear Rockitude,

if i didnt change my mind anytime why did i play clean against mc.gregor ? Can you remember when you played with me and snox on carpathian and freedom ? Wether you will say that i cheated there or not you know that i didnt cheat. We were in voice talk and if you really would have suspected me you would have asked for my demo but you didnt. Just ask Jitspoe for the last time as his system detected me and mabye you will believe me. I gained that wh and i wanted to test it so i played with it and i know it was wrong otherwise i wouldnt even try to deffend myself. And if i would be a dirty cheater do you really think mc.gregor or the community would deffend me ?! I know that you never cheated so its probably a "no go" for you anyways, but i remember when luckmore got banned for using wallhack there you wrote something in his thread like "shh everyone of us cheated once".
If you read my post to jitspoe you should know that i brought some players back, i also get mm back into his old lovely clan without getting anything from it.
Just think about it even if you dont want to.

Your Lumixan