Author Topic: Multiple Accounts, Cheat/Mod, Malicious Files: Lumixan  (Read 23059 times)

JeongWa

• Autococker
Re: Multiple Accounts, Cheat/Mod, Malicious Files: Lumixan
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2018, 04:35:20 AM »
@Zenit @Lumixan
You cannot blame the committee for doing their jobs and as for the banned, it could be the most active person in game that it wouldn't remove the fact that he cheated and that for the second time.

@Rick
Im not questioning Lumixan's will but his six years of ban time which is highly exaggerated.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2018, 12:54:05 PM »
Here is a representation of the actual ban times policies on DP2.

https://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aOrE00M_460svvp9.webm

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2018, 05:42:03 PM »
Well, I tried. Glad to see you still care that much for the game you don't play anymore, Rick! You surely still know what helps the most! :)
I do care about this community. That's why it's hard for me to look past someone spreading malicious content to unsuspecting community members, as well as to give Lumixan another chance - he had ~3 years to think about what he did and he still comes back and breaks the rules.

Out of the 15 players playing the game there were like 7 playing with and because of Lumixan.
So, because he is the reason that 7 players (half the community) still play the game, he should be able to do what he pleases?

Discussions are an integral part of the community and it's great to have everyone involved, but Zenit, maybe just take a break from replying and come back with a fresh head - you seem more interested in trying to attack me than the topic at hand...

Dear Rick,

i really cant understand how you can talk here =D I mean you probably know that my name is Lumixan and you checked my former bans ... But does that make you an involved Player? You dont even play Paintball 2.
Everything that you wrote, everything that you will write is completly not nessesary. I mean you are in the comitee but thats all. I dont think a comitee member that knows nothing about me or the current dp can talk here.

Your Lumixan
Hi Luximan,

You make a good point. I am not currently active in the matching community (I've been trying to be more active on the forums, as I have no time to play. I feel like coming on here and adding to discussions to be more helpful than doing nothing at all), and I do not know who you are... but is that a bad thing? I do not have the personal connection to you that Zenit and JeongWa have. I do not know how popular you are in this community. I do not have any grudges against you. I know nothing about you, I am just aware of the rule system, which is how any good judicial system works.

You also said to jitspoe above that you wanted to just test the wallhack, the heck? Why? You were banned for ~3 years, why would you risk being banned again? I don't know about anyone else, but I definitely do not believe your reason for cheating, again.

Anyway, good on you for bringing those few players back, I don't think that outweighs your cheating though :)

Cheers,
Rick

P.S - I'm on the Map Committee, not the Committee that decides ban times. I'm just participating in the discussion.
P.P.S - I may be wrong here, but I vaguely remember years ago that jitspoe mentioned that every name on the detected list is a name the user used whilst cheating, not every name the user had ever used. If this is the case, you might want to change your reason for cheating.

@Rick
Im not questioning Lumixan's will but his six years of ban time which is highly exaggerated.
Is it actually highly exaggerated? If this was any other community, he would've been permanently banned for the cheating alone the first time around.

I know, this isn't like any other community so let's compare Lumixan to someone else who has developed, used and spread malicious content. There's payl, he is permanently banned. What about Toxic, he didn't create malicious content but he did hijack accounts like Lumixan... permanently banned. Zaltekk created malicious content and gave it out, what about him? Permanently banned. Lumixan was given a 1024 day ban, he was lucky enough to have a second chance, he will even get a third chance in the years to come.

It's great that you're trying to get ban times decreased, I agree that in a lot of cases they're just too high. I don't agree that Lumixan is one of those cases though.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2018, 08:26:52 PM »
Why is this even a discussion LOOL. Logic of "games dead, why ban an active player" is laughable. If the game needs cheaters to remain active, then the game doesn't need to be alive. I'd understand arguing if it were a multiple account ban (because honestly that's the dumbest thing to ban for, it's 2018 - what if some days I identify as a girl, and I want my account to reflect this).

But a guy cheated, his names used show that this was not a "1 time test" -- the cheat was active with A LOT of names used, he cheated a lot. He got banned. End of discussion.

Rick or anyone else's activity in the game does not mean anything towards that. It's black and white.

Ban times always doubled when you get banned. Everyone knew this. It's his 3rd ban. CyAaaaAa

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2018, 08:38:08 PM »
Just to make it clear, i do not have any personal connection to him and we never really been in good terms.
Unlike Zenit, i believe that banning cheaters can only be beneficial to the game even if they are part of the active community.

I might not be in the good thread but using Lumixan's ban was a good opportunity to display the fact that a player banned most likely wont co-operate if there is no relevant advantage of doing so.

Lumixan out of the conversation. I'd highly recommend to squish those numbers.

If it was me getting banned for the next 3-6 years i wouldn't even bother providing anything since i would most likely have a fresh computer by the time the ban is over. The ban times have to be adjusted depending on the offense if you want more co-operation and potentially being able to caught more people.

@Rick In alot of other popular games the bans there are account focused which means you just have to buy another copy of the game which is actually worse than DP2.

There is no point to say that of course if a player doesn't learn from his past mistakes, the time should be higher but you also have to differentiate the offenses and adjust the ban time according to them.  

- First offense : Cheating, Malicious files   | 1024 days
- Second one :  Cheating                       | 2048 days

Offenses are different yet the bantime has just been doubled.

@Myers Im not questioning lumixan's ban but the actual ban times policies. Back then you also cheated but got off with only a month ban while with the new policies you could have been banned for 3 years as a first offense doubled if more offenses. Those numbers are obviously way too high.

Im only speaking of what i can see from what is written on forums about ban times. I obviously have no idea how the committee really proceed & debate about it, but i felt like giving my advice about those high numbers still.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2018, 04:28:55 PM »
Though I am pretty sure that ban will kill the game entirely if there won't come anything soon that helps creating activity. Out of the 15 players playing the game there were like 7 playing with and because of Lumixan. I believe they are going to quit the game soon, too. But I guess you know that aswell and you have a plan to bring new players to the game, keep existing ones and get back oldies. Otherwise it's over.

There has been a maximum of 4 players together on one server in the past 4 or 5 days. No matches anymore. Just giving you guys a quick update! :)

Lumixan

• Stingray
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2018, 12:58:41 PM »
sometimes you just need to accept that game is
utterly dead i dont think you can
convince jitspoe or anyone of the committee its
karma for the long ban times ... he banned
me but we cant change this anyway so
you cant get activity back into this game its just
dead as you can see cooperating is useless
i just want to mention that for all other banned players
convincing jitspoe with cooperating dont help you need to
know this information :)

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2018, 04:59:29 PM »
sometimes you just need to accept that game is
utterly dead i dont think you can
convince jitspoe or anyone of the committee its
karma for the long ban times ... he banned
me but we cant change this anyway so
you cant get activity back into this game its just
dead as you can see cooperating is useless
i just want to mention that for all other banned players
convincing jitspoe with cooperating dont help you need to
know this information :)

Not sure what you're saying, but if you really want to play again there was a payment option being discussed years ago. Maybe have a quick search for it, I think it was something like 50c per day reduced to a minimum of 128 days?

Edit: here you go

Lumixan

• Stingray
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2018, 06:17:52 AM »
Not sure what you're saying
typical rick :P

, but if you really want to play again there was a payment option being discussed years ago. Maybe have a quick search for it, I think it was something like 50c per day reduced to a minimum of 128 days?

Edit: here you go

Yeah or just change my UUID for free in Bios lol
But no worries i realised its better to not play pb and let this game die :) Thats way harder for jitspoe and the community if i just leave the game, because he cant do anything against it :)

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2018, 03:29:16 PM »
Not sure what you're saying

Dear Rick,
even though you are a native speaker you seem to lack understanding and comprehending basic english language.
I will try to help you a bit! So, what Lumixan was saying:
- it seems not possible to cooperate with jitspoe
- Lumixan will stop trying to fight for reduce, since he won't get anything anyways
- Lumixan wants to convince banned players to not cooperate, cause it won't change anything
- Lumixan wants to leave the game dying as it is

What Lumixan was NOT saying:
- asking for reduce
- asking to play again

Friendly regards,
zenit

(If you have trouble understanding that, let me know! I'll try my best and describe it by using other words!)

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2018, 05:10:03 PM »
typical rick :P
:( I was trying to be helpful :(

Yeah or just change my UUID for free in Bios lol
But no worries i realised its better to not play pb and let this game die :) Thats way harder for jitspoe and the community if i just leave the game, because he cant do anything against it :)
Definitely haven't changed. Maybe just go and cheat at something like CS:GO, new copies are like $10, more affordable for someone like you.

Dear Rick,
Friendly regards,
zenit
Thanks, I couldn't be bothered piecing together Lumixan's poorly formed sentences and assumed you or JeongWa would reply with something like this.

even though you are a native speaker you seem to lack understanding and comprehending basic english language.
Yes, I am a native speaker. No, that is broken English, not basic English.

(If you have trouble understanding that, let me know! I'll try my best and describe it by using other words!)
Will do! I'll mention you in any comment that I need help transforming from broken English.

Cheers,
Rick

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2018, 06:51:06 PM »
Perfect example of what i said.
Broken ban times, the banned players do not even care anymore about reducing it. This has to be expected. 
Getting as much infos as possible on cheats & potentially catching more people should be the priority regarding of the past of a player and his
affinity with others.

@Rick Looking at me as a super hero to the point of mentioning my name as if'd go to his rescue ?
I dont really understand your point beside that it is what a child would do for provocation. lol.
Do i have to remind you that the only reason these names are on the banlist is because we caught and reported them ?
I dont have time to spend for childish fights. If you could not mention my name for such low comments, that would gladly help my brain cells surviving the read.

Thanks.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2018, 07:48:21 PM »
@Rick Looking at me as a super hero to the point of mentioning my name as if'd go to his rescue ?
wot, I was insinuating that you or zenit would reply (which you both now have) because of our disagreements in the past. Although I was right, zenit was super nice about it.

I dont really understand your point beside that it is what a child would do for provocation. lol.
Not sure which post you're referring to. The initial post was helpful, and linked to a possible way of Lumixan being unbanned, and the second stated that I didn't think he had changed (as he has obviously already looked into evading his ban - and his general attitude towards the game). If you're talking about the response to zenit, I appreciated his translation for me, which I thanked him for...

Do i have to remind you that the only reason these names are on the banlist is because we caught and reported them ?
Not sure what's going on here @zenit? Why do I need to know about this?

I dont have time to spend for childish fights. If you could not mention my name for such low comments, that would gladly help my brain cells surviving the read.
I was genuinely unsure of Lumixan's post - which zenit helped me with and in return, I corrected his use of the term basic english. Why are you trying to make this into something it's not...

Lumixan

• Stingray
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2018, 02:53:42 AM »

Definitely haven't changed. Maybe just go and cheat at something like CS:GO, new copies are like $10, more affordable for someone like you.

You dont even know how i was before so you definitely know nothing about me. I dont play CS:GO like you, because its only for ricks... and lets be honest i really dont want to be a rick lol. No offense but i dont think that im a bad cheater like you in CS:GO, im saying that because im sure that you cheated already in CS:GO otherwise you wouldnt write stuff like this. Looks like you have many thoughts about CS:GO, cheating, new copies , etc.
Please dont tell me your thoughts on a forum where everyone else can read it, mabye you get some Players to cheat in CS:GO and i dont think anyone want this. You want other people to cheat to abuse the System, i dont want to know how much players got banned in pb only because of people like you :)
Great committee member stay happy :)

regards to rick (if you dont understand my text please message zenit ... he can translate it with other words)

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2018, 04:39:15 AM »
@Rick
I cannot see the on-going private discussion concerning this ban wave but basing it on this conversation only, you are no way near trying to get to know more about the situation. Quit the BS and do not tell me you are "only trying to help".
As you've mentioned, you only included my name " because of our disagreements in the past " and RN this thread is only getting to an argumentation point between You, Zenit & Lumixan and as we can see this isnt helping the thread at all neither going anywhere.

@To every committee members
All i've read from any of the committee intervention yet is : he deserved his ban.  
I hope you guys are doing a better job on the private forum section for this case.  Because if i was the banned player cooperating and there wouldnt be any progress at all, i would feel betrayed.
(Im only assuming Lumixan did cooperate since he mentioned it earlier but i actually have no idea if it happened)

@To Lumixan
You cannot go off topic and start questioning Rick's Right to intervene in this thread because being part of the committee he his 100% in the right to intervene here.
The only way you'll get your ban time reduced is to cooperate with them privately and not getting butthurt over somebody mentioning your past because that is a factor into your ban.
Prove the committee that it was a mistake, that you want to move on by cooperating. And do not use a topic such as the game activity to defend yourself because banning cheaters and making cheats detectable is worth way more than having one or two more active players into the game. That last point also goes to @Zenit

@To anyone willing to intervene in this thread
Quit the argumentation about whether or not he deserved the ban.

Be productive and look for more informations on the case.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2018, 04:54:07 AM »
Zenit, help? jk.

You dont even know how i was before so you definitely know nothing about me.
I know that you have:
-Cheated multiple times
-Sent malicious content to other players.
-Evaded your ban.
-Switched attitudes as soon as you realised you were, more than likely, not getting a reduced ban time.
-Looked into ways of spoofing your hardware to evade another ban.

Do I need to know more?

I dont play CS:GO like you, because its only for ricks... and lets be honest i really dont want to be a rick lol.
I don't play CS:GO anymore, decided some real life projects were more important to me.

No offense but i dont think that im a bad cheater like you in CS:GO, im saying that because im sure that you cheated already in CS:GO otherwise you wouldnt write stuff like this. Looks like you have many thoughts about CS:GO, cheating, new copies , etc.
Never cheated in CS:GO, the only person I know that cheated in that game was Sqz. I definitely miss playing CS, but hey, life/projects come first and well, I already achieved the highest rank in CS:GO (obviously the paid leagues have a much higher skill level than I ever achieved, but hey, I didn't want to pay a subscription!).

Please dont tell me your thoughts on a forum where everyone else can read it, mabye you get some Players to cheat in CS:GO and i dont think anyone want this. You want other people to cheat to abuse the System, i dont want to know how much players got banned in pb only because of people like you :)
I'd much rather the people that read this go and cheat on CS:GO, then on here. CS:GO has a good enough detection system to keep up with you kids cheating, this game does not. Also, nothing I have said has directly linked to any cheats, or anything malicious, I didn't even name types of cheats...  They'd have more luck finding cheats from the cheat detection post by jitspoe.

Great committee member stay happy :)
I'm on the Map Committee, I don't have anything to do with cheaters, people that spread malicious content or people that evade their bans - which is why I can voice my opinion about you. I will definitely stay happy, thanks :)

I know that you do not agree with my opinion of your ban time (it is just an opinion), but seriously, learn from your mistakes. I suggested the payment method of reducing your ban time, but I also vaguely remember that people that contribute to the community (through mapping/creation of textures/tutorials/etc.) have the potential of getting their ban times reviewed/reduced... maybe that's worth a shot?

Cheers,
Rick

P.S Maybe just pay jitspoe, rather than trying evading - I actually think this might be a good option for you, I was trying to be helpful when I suggested it.

@Rick
I cannot see the on-going private discussion including the committee concerning this ban wave but basing it on this conversation only, you are no way near trying to get to know more about the situation. Quit the BS and do not tell me you are "only trying to help".
As you've mentioned its " because of our disagreements in the past " and RN this thread is only getting to an argumentation point between You, Zenit & Lumixan and as we can see this isnt helping the thread at all neither going anywhere.

Pssst - I'm NOT on the Committee that reviews bans etc., I'm on the Mapping Committee... a completely separate Committee... I've mentioned this before.

Also, I said I assumed one of you guys would respond with a broken down version of Lumixan's post because of our past - which Zenit did, in a very mature and helpful way (where I showed the same respect to him in my response). It seems like you came in here looking to start a childish fight. Any who, who cares.

@To Lumixan
Prove the committee that it was a mistake, that you want to move on by cooperating. And do not use a topic such as the game activity to defend yourself because banning cheaters and making cheats detectable is worth way more than having one or two more active players into the game. That last point also goes to @Zenit
THIS.

Edit: Couldn't find a link to the discussion about ban reduction and participating in the community. If you are interested, I can keep trying to dig it up - or you can. Let me know.

Lumixan

• Stingray
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2018, 05:49:42 AM »
Never cheated in CS:GO, the only person I know that cheated in that game was Sqz. I definitely miss playing CS, but hey, life/projects come first and well, I already achieved the highest rank in CS:GO (obviously the paid leagues have a much higher skill level than I ever achieved, but hey, I didn't want to pay a subscription!).
I'd much rather the people that read this go and cheat on CS:GO, then on here. CS:GO has a good enough detection system to keep up with you kids cheating, this game does not. Also, nothing I have said has directly linked to any cheats, or anything malicious, I didn't even name types of cheats...  They'd have more luck finding cheats from the cheat detection post by jitspoe.
So i dont know if this is true i dont know if squeeze is a bad cheater, i know him a bit and i dont think he would do that but even if he cheated in CS:GO it was probably like that:
Rick: you killed me 20 times youre a cheater !!!111elf1!!! go away and cheat in CS:GO (guess thats your answer on everything)
sqz: i didnt cheat youre just a little mongrel that has no skill ! But ofc you can enjoy my CS:GO gameplay and call me a cheater again.

And if you dont like the anti cheat system of paintball why youre not doing anything or suggest some solutions instead of flaming it lalala

I'm on the Map Committee, I don't have anything to do with cheaters, people that spread malicious content or people that evade their bans - which is why I can voice my opinion about you. I will definitely stay happy, thanks :)
haha okay thats really funny if you have nothing to do with cheaters why are you WRITING IN THIS THREAD WTF
anyone can get clever out of this boi ??

I know that you do not agree with my opinion of your ban time (it is just an opinion), but seriously, learn from your mistakes. I suggested the payment method of reducing your ban time, but I also vaguely remember that people that contribute to the community (through mapping/creation of textures/tutorials/etc.) have the potential of getting their ban times reviewed/reduced... maybe that's worth a shot?

and as i mentioned I DONT WANT TO EVADE AND I DONT WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME ANYMORE DUDE THAT WAS MY FIRST POST
Im really sorry for caplocks but i think you didnt understand that before. I dont want to play this game and i know you cant do anything against it!!
My first Post was about telling other banned players to not cooperate with the committee or Jitspoe because it changes nothing. :=)

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2018, 06:01:02 AM »
-Sqz got his first steam account VAC banned from cheating in CS:GO.
-The anti-cheat is not opensource :(
-Anyone is allowed to discuss in public threads (wouldn’t it be private otherwise?)

Okie dokie, good luck in the other games you play.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2018, 07:44:53 AM »
@Rick
Sure, i'd be interested in reading it actually (the discussion about ban reduction).

Are you on discord ? Maybe we could exchange few words there.

p4nic

• PGP
« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2018, 02:38:04 AM »
To be honest, Lumixan and me have never really been friends... but 2048 days are absolutely inappropriate.

In my opinion 1024 days would still be waaaay too much (Even for the 2nd,  3rd or 4th time).

Almost 3 years, darn... that's the entire childhood :D

The fact of using a cheat twice, results in a ban of almost one decade, is completely incomprehensible.