Author Topic: Problem - I can't login or reach dplogin.com  (Read 2128 times)

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
Problem - I can't login or reach dplogin.com
« on: April 06, 2014, 11:53:54 AM »
Hello community, it started happening 4 days back i guess and I can't login to my account and play. If i typed password, then it freezed and after few seconds show message about packet loss. Sometimes i can login and play, sometimes i just can't. With dplogin.com it is the same. Sometimes I can go to dplogin.com, sometimes I can't reach this website. It happened to me thru 2 other internet providers. Today i got message from my friend from Czech Republic (Iam from Slovakia) that happened to his brother a lot of times, last some days, too. So idk whats the deal here, something is bad with this server i guess...... .

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
Re: Problem - I can't login or reach dplogin.com
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 12:43:02 PM »
I was unable to get DNS of dplogin.com yesterday or so for ~6 hours. Other than that I haven't found any weird behavior.
Squeeze, you might want to put exact error which was displayed in console.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 12:58:39 PM »
I don't know how to explain that, I did not take screenshots. After trying to login in game, it crashed and displayed message like: Packet lost...bla bla bla dplogin.com. Or in google, message sth like You can't reach dplogin.com , and some sentences about something wrong with server where dplogin.com is hosted. Every other websites are working without problems. Only logging into game or dplogin.com website are/was problem. Sometimes I can reach that, sometimes I just can't. I did not registered some problems in last 5 hours.

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2014, 10:56:49 AM »
Squeeze, you might want to put exact error which was displayed in console.
message like: Packet lost...bla bla bla dplogin.com.
Squeeze, showing you shouldn't help him on each step.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2014, 03:08:57 AM »
lmao