Author Topic: Malicious Files/Trojan: open_war  (Read 24740 times)

netrak

Re: Malicious Files/Trojan: open_war
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2014, 03:43:52 PM »
Okay I'll leave the conversation, even though I know the whole story (in opposition to you).

I just wanted to give the evidence that Lumixan was also involved.

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2014, 03:52:48 PM »
There is no evidence here, you stated your opinion which at the moment is nothing to anyone because you are an unknown entity, and the only thing to go off is your word.

Speaking of this matter however, while in TS3 one time, stomper and I were waiting for a match (at least I think, but we were waiting for some reason) some people in a sever were talking about passwords says stomper (at the time) but stomper wasnt following the conversation fully however there were things stated about passwords and such. I will search for the demo for people to translate, maybe that will give some insight into what this matter is and who was involved, if it is needed of course, im not going to search for no reason.

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2014, 05:05:43 PM »
Lumixan did not help Open_War. He sent the script to the people and followed them on the pubs to get their passwords.

If this one is true, slam down that hammer.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2014, 05:47:54 PM »
I don't think netrak is open war. Open war's English is horrible and can't write a sentence that makes sense.

Netrak if you have solid evidence then you can send a private message to myself, Jitspoe or any other committee member. Toxiic don't tell him he has no say when you have no say yourself. Earlier I read someone saying lumi told him to do it. IMO that's not lumis fault open war was dumb enough to actually do it. It's like telling someone to jump off a bridge, it's their own stupid donkey fault if they do it. One can not force another to do something, they chose them self.

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2014, 05:51:20 PM »
I lol about this netrak:
1. Create account and join conversation as an "expert"
2. Fail to impress anyone with your "expertness" on this matter, especially because nobody knows you
3. Treat you have "OMFGsuperPROOF" but since they don't want you, you cry
Really, if anybody wants to post false information, they should think more. Otherwise just post this information to be verified.
It doesn't matter who he is, it does matter he isn't known and is trying to change our perception of things.

I'd say people stop being dumb, wait for committee to work. Probably in result we will know nothing more than people will be banned, because committee itself is making disinformation.

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2014, 06:09:53 PM »
that doesnt mean anything, im reading dp forum since 2011 but i created an account in 2014. just an example.

ingame name doesnt have to be forum name, just look at payl
he registered yesterday.
payl made a new account cuz he was banned from forums (i think)

promarijan

• VM-68
Re: Clearing up the hackstory!
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2014, 01:57:02 AM »
Ok

This story with lumixan is true.. (Maybe check some ipstuff?)

I just quitted DP2 a week ago (deleted all files/projects etc.) and just wanted to ignore this post but anyway...

I made the script, gave it to lumixan then he published it... The one that Fluke became had been me.

The only account that i grabbed was Inlers. All others had been lumixan. He also logged one time with his computer into another account like me so you got your proof!

The story with the dark clan and the "free join"... Yes that had been lumixan too because he got all the other passwords and logins for himself. half a week after we started to do stuff that im not happy about i wasnt happy about the situation so i started to give the passwords on other ways out like "maybe guess smth easy?"...

So everybody got their passwords and accounts for themselves. And then people wanted to know who it was... Of course!

Lumixan and i fighted us on teamspeaks with SAs and so on... I didnt liked him and he didnt liked me any more! I think that he told then several people "his truth" that just says that i am the only one and i got all the accounts... That is wrong i just had one account AND the script. He also "shared" these passwords with me... But i simply didnt want to!

It would be good to clear this up and maybe have some other guys that got knowledge of that story like i do!
Thank you for reading...

I'm out of DP anyway because 3 years of bann arent worth these 5 GB! (I just dont want to think about dp in meanwhile)

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2014, 02:58:57 AM »
I suppose we should also ban Lumixan.

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2014, 05:25:54 AM »
Fun fact: Netrak acc got deleted. Wonder why.
Fun fact #2: In past I done something similar, but nobody knew I got passwords to some people accounts. Don't ask details, it was done smarter... Or assume I lie.

knuddlee

• Stingray
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2014, 01:08:37 PM »
dadada, batman!

I'm interessted, if Lumi will be banned or not :D

#edited: DADADA, YOU JUST GOT F*CKED!
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 12:27:00 PM by knuddlee »

promarijan

• VM-68
Lel to the Lol
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2016, 05:51:57 AM »
Almost only 90days left guys! It's going places!

Lululu

The bansystem is still hilarious, the whole dplogin system is still hilarious the games community is still hilarious

Have a hilarious day folks!

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: December 15, 2016, 11:57:26 AM »
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 10:34:14 AM by CheMiCal »