Author Topic: [Vote] Sunmans texture pack  (Read 8419 times)

omni

• 68 Carbine
Re: [Vote] Sunmans texture pack
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2014, 08:39:47 AM »
you cant change things like this in other games? you sure brah?
By cant change things in other games I meant in multiplayer games it is illegal to change things, in League or Starcracft or anything its generally illegal within the game to change so why should it be different here, okay I made the thing about Crysis which was a bad example but the point still stands. Sorry for the confusion. But that was the point I was making.

So, anything we have and others don't should be removed -> We should remove q2-style jumps, so everyone quits because this game becomes cheap CS copy.
Way to go, omni.

I don't agree on everyone has to have same pack too. Whilst on pub IDC, on match this probably should be controlled.
Other points about sunmans are correct.
So, anything we have and others don't should be removed -> : Was not making a point like that at all, I don't know where you got that idea at all.
We should remove q2-style jumps, so everyone quits because this game becomes cheap CS copy. : No, otherwise I would be playing CS.

Yes it should be controlled in matches, like in other online games.

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2014, 09:53:11 AM »
So, anything we have and others don't should be removed -> : Was not making a point like that at all, I don't know where you got that idea at all. (1)
We should remove q2-style jumps, so everyone quits because this game becomes cheap CS copy. : No, otherwise I would be playing CS. (2)
Seems you can't quote correctly, whatever.
(1) - Read quote I gave, there was example of your logic. "Others dont have this, so why do we have this?" So I used your logic for q2 jumps.
(2) - You obviously doesn't see that this was to show your logic.
Please omni, next time try to understand what I said before answering.

Yes it should be controlled in matches, like in other online games.
I might worry you, but as of now, it isn't controlled except for screenshot system, which is LOL worth.
#PAC

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2014, 10:02:02 AM »
"Others dont have this, so why do we have this?"

Other fps dont have custom texture packs, if you cant understand that get yourself checked out.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2014, 10:35:54 AM »
ITS QUAKE 2 JESUS CHRIST, ITS NOT SOME SUPERHAITEEEECCCCKKKGAME, NOW intercourse OFF OMNI YOU KNOW excrement BRAH

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2014, 10:44:17 AM »
ITS QUAKE 2 JESUS CHRIST, ITS NOT SOME SUPERHAITEEEECCCCKKKGAME, NOW intercourse OFF OMNI YOU KNOW excrement BRAH
Yes lets rage because someone has a different opinion. Who hurt you?

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2014, 10:56:50 AM »
"Others dont have this, so why do we have this?"

Other fps dont have custom texture packs, if you cant understand that get yourself checked out.
What makes you believe I don't understand above statement?
I suggest you get yourself checked out. This is good first step before trying to troll me.