Author Topic: Multiple Accounts: Squeeze  (Read 11614 times)

FusSioN

• Autococker
Re: Multiple Accounts: Squeeze
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2014, 06:19:18 AM »
>.< noone is listening to me or what the fuq. We got one PC. Before 3 years I bought my own laptop(notebook). I have different IP only 6 months? IDK. I said my acc's are only Squeeze and Reactive. This was my last post here, because I'm just so fuqin tired of typing this sentences again and again and again.
We understand it, Squeeze, let the committee decide.

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2014, 09:07:48 AM »
>.< noone is listening to me or what the fuq. We got one PC. Before 3 years I bought my own laptop(notebook). I have different IP only 6 months? IDK. I said my acc's are only Squeeze and Reactive. This was my last post here, because I'm just so fuqin tired of typing this sentences again and again and again.
This =/= the logs, as jit also said, all these accounts were USED on your PC. If you have only 2 accounts, then prove it. Because the only proof that is here, are the logs jit posted which states otherwise.
What i wrote, might be able to prove your point, but if you got new IP only for 6 months, then i am afraid thats not enough.
Obviously, if you dont prove somehow these accounts are not yours, you might end up getting banned for them, even tho they may not be yours.
And yes, your word "i have only 2 accounts" isnt enough, thats why you have to type again and again, because we are trying to explain that its not enough.

So, talk to your brother, ask him if he can identify accs mentioned above. Also you could try to elaborate on my idea and think of way to prove that they are not yours.

We understand it, Squeeze, let the committee decide.

The committee doesnt have enough info to start judging. As you can see, committee thread wasnt created yet. He can still provide valuable proof for his case. He has many ways of getting it, some of which i mentioned above

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2014, 11:26:41 AM »
The committee doesnt have enough info to start judging. As you can see, committee thread wasnt created yet. He can still provide valuable proof for his case. He has many ways of getting it, some of which i mentioned above

we actually do have a thread on this

Obviously, if you dont prove somehow these accounts are not yours, you might end up getting banned for them, even tho they may not be yours.

So, talk to your brother, ask him if he can identify accs mentioned above. Also you could try to elaborate on my idea and think of way to prove that they are not yours.

You are indeed risking a ban, as the logs clearly state there were many accounts that were logged into from your PC. Also, what account is your brother playing with?
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 02:02:07 PM by pvtjimmy »

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2014, 11:38:17 AM »
we actually do have a thread on this
Oops, my bad, thought you always post it in the main topic as its created.

You are indeed risking a ban, as the logs clearly state there were many accounts that were logged into from your PC. Also, what account is your brother playing with?
Brother:
183666   <->mrD.KakTuS
As i mentioned above, I guess you could either approve or disapprove his defense, by checking the logs. If there were only few hits from his IP (/IPs as he mentioned he uses 2 main IPs, his home + his not-home lol), but many hits from other IPs, which were never used for his main account, it could prove that these are indeed some "random ninjas" ^^. Dunno if it would be enough for you, but i guess there is no other way of actually proving this for shared computer now, is there?

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2014, 02:06:49 PM »
Hey prozajik, main rotor of your roflcopter is a bit offset. Just so you know before you try to fly it.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2014, 05:53:38 PM »
While all (or at least most of) the accounts were used on one computer, it's really a question of:

Was it his computer or his friend's computer.  I don't know that it's really possible to prove one way or the other, so it's just going to be up to the committee to make their best judgment.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2014, 06:55:14 PM »
just give him a 10 day ban, he came clean which is a 8 day ban but he had like 10 accounts that haven't been claimed as real people. If i were in the committee i'd vote for something in between a 8 and 16 day ban.

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2014, 12:18:29 AM »
Well there should be 2 main IPs for his main account as he stated he is playing on 2 computers. So i guess 2 IPs with like 300+ hits (dunno), which could be compared to the IPs of the other accounts, the IP is same as one of the 2 > its his multi, they are not equal > its his friends.
But as i said, no idea how the log works, maybe you have just IP there and cant really see which IP/IPs are the most used.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2014, 03:50:09 PM »
I asked my brother today, because I'm at home at weeks. He said, he don't care to ban and it's funny that you are banning for multi's cuz in another games it is allowed and he didn't knew it, (not good in english),... but still I don't want to report someone... I'm not like this person hah. Not some close to me. But yes, some b-tches are callin me multiboy hah =], so my brah accs: Active acc: Speezy (Kaktus), multi accs: Mr.Horacio, haz, Saak3, maxis, spirith, darius. My friend's accs: Main acc: icer (ekin), Multi accs: Cambion, chingy, tom03 - I was often using Cambion, but he wanted to troll me with kick, cuz I was using it unregistered on pubs. My accs: Reactive, Squeeze. I can't proof anything of it (I don't know how).

EDIT: VICTORIUS, I was callin to my other friend, but he don't remember his name in pball, so I can't proof this is his account, too.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2014, 03:59:54 PM »
BTW: Don't ban IP, because my cousin is playing Digital Paintball 2, too, and I don't want to be this "BAD" guy, and make it worse for others cuz I reported myself, lmao.

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2014, 04:15:07 PM »
My accs: Reactive, Squeeze. I can't proof anything of it (I don't know how).
Well there should be 2 main IPs for his main account as he stated he is playing on 2 computers. So i guess 2 IPs with like 300+ hits (dunno), which could be compared to the IPs of the other accounts, the IP is same as one of the 2 > its his multi, they are not equal > its his friends.
But as i said, no idea how the log works, maybe you have just IP there and cant really see which IP/IPs are the most used.
Well there you go, he listed his ACCs/his brothers/his friends. Now you can check the IPs and see if he is lieing or not, i guess thats the only way to prove anything (or to get even close to proving).

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2014, 04:23:49 PM »
Was it his computer or his friend's computer.

Well, I was registered on his computer (Reactive account), and I was playing on his computer. After some time I started to play on my PC because I had prohibited playing games on PC (He was playing on our PC too, but not all the time), I remember that so well, I'm not brain damaged.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2014, 04:31:16 PM »
Well there you go, he listed his ACCs/his brothers/his friends. Now you can check the IPs and see if he is lieing or not, i guess thats the only way to prove anything (or to get even close to proving).

One family, One PC, One IP, One DP2 playing brother, Year's ago. (Read my posts what I posted before please °(^-^)° I don't know if is here way to proof this accs are brothers or mine (When no one don't believe me), as I wrote, I can't proof it, too).

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2014, 05:17:59 PM »
One family, One PC, One IP, One DP2 playing brother, Year's ago. (Read my posts what I posted before please °(^-^)° I don't know if is here way to proof this accs are brothers or mine (When no one don't believe me), as I wrote, I can't proof it, too).
Yes, I have brother (I'm living 4 hours away from home, so I'm on another IP adress right now, but at the weekends Im at home).
--> You have YOUR IP, which your brother didnt use for his acc NOR your friends did use it, bcz you live 4 hours from home --> this IP was only used on accs which truly belong to you.
Now you come home and log on your acc --> OMG different IP ^^. So, if jit checks the logs and sees 2 dif IP, which are frequently used, while on YOUR IP is only acc "Squeeze", while on the other (which is at your home), are more accs: Squeeze + Sazze + the others this means that you were actually saying the truth, at least thats what i figure.

Its not about trust, its about excuses. There were many cases before, when players just made up brothers/sisters/parents/ninjas accounts, just to get away from ban. You may be saying the truth or you may not, thats why you need some kind of prove. I actually trust you, not only because you are my friend, but also because i believe that you are saying the truth (aaaaand also, you would have to been completely dumb to report yourself for multi, while knowing you had like 100000 other accs ^^).

Also, theoretically speaking, if you were to get bans for all these accounts, there should be prove, that it really were your accounts and not somebody elses. Thats how court works, you need to prove the guilt, you dont have to prove your own innocence, because of the "prejudice of innocence" (i have no idea what the correct words are).

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2014, 07:24:42 PM »
I reported myself cuz I had 1 multi accout, I know jitspoe have all of logs, Iam not that dumb >.<. Thanks you for trusting me, yes we was playing sometimes 3s together, me (different IP) + brother (differnet IP) + someone other, btw: u know its my bro =]. But I will let it on Committee, i don't care anymore, too tired from this topic ^^. BTW: I don't even know what you just said in the last sentence, (too tired to look into dictionary ^^), but like I said, I can't proof anything.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2014, 08:26:49 PM »
does it matter who meddling played? he's gunna get the same ban time anyway, just hurry up and let him serve his days. you guys make the banning process so hard. he had multi accounts and he came clean, bang done stop asking questions.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2014, 08:45:52 PM »
I agree. I reported myself, accepted ban. You can ban me anyway and thru this "banned days" solve, which accounts will be suspended, which merged, etc., i said how it is a lot of times, you aren't listening, so make it with your own way, i don't care anymore. See Ya =]

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #37 on: March 20, 2014, 01:17:18 PM »
16 day ban, 8 for coming clean x 2 for a previous offense ban: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=24719.0