Author Topic: "failed to resolve login server domain" cannot connect to GBL  (Read 5223 times)

Mission

• 68 Carbine
"failed to resolve login server domain. make sure nothing is blocking paintballs 2's access..." Is popping up more and more when I log in on the game. What is up with that?
I can't connect to dplogin.com or play paintball when this happens and it happens atleast 2 times a week and has been happening to JMR, omni, stomper and maybe other people. I usually have to wait for 30 minutes before I can log in again.
Please do something to fix your servers. I want to play this game :)

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: "failed to resolve login server domain" cannot connect to GBL
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 01:53:19 PM »
"failed to resolve login server domain. make sure nothing is blocking paintballs 2's access..." Is popping up more and more when I log in on the game. What is up with that?
I can't connect to dplogin.com or play paintball when this happens and it happens atleast 2 times a week and has been happening to JMR, omni, stomper and maybe other people. I usually have to wait for 30 minutes before I can log in again.
Please do something to fix your servers. I want to play this game :)
Layer 8

ViciouZ

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2014, 02:37:30 PM »
Layer 8
Nah, is actual problem. dplogin.com has been intermittently failing to resolve for me as well over recent weeks :)

Mission

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 03:11:45 PM »
Layer 8
and has been happening to JMR, omni, stomper and maybe other people

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2014, 05:52:16 PM »
I have similar probs. Sometimes I can't play dp2. When I wanna start it, sometimes it shows this: menus/dialog.txt not found (sshot added). Sometimes when Iam playing and wanna join another server, my game freeze, crash down and show this: NET_SendPacket: bad address type. http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=27129.0

I tried make new config, reinstall pb, check connection. But errors are still here.

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2014, 06:51:17 PM »
I have similar probs. Sometimes I can't play dp2. When I wanna start it, sometimes it shows this: menus/dialog.txt not found (sshot added). Sometimes when Iam playing and wanna join another server, my game freeze, crash down and show this: NET_SendPacket: bad address type. http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=27129.0

I tried make new config, reinstall pb, check connection. But errors are still here.

For the first time in my life I agree with Sqz. I've been getting that dialog error since the last build or so. Went through the normal paces with no fix.

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2014, 01:24:42 AM »
Layer 8 is just a stupid joke ;)

Nah, is actual problem. dplogin.com has been intermittently failing to resolve for me as well over recent weeks :)
JMR, omni, stomper and maybe other people.
All located in the UK ? Maybe there is a problem ? Because I dont have any problems like that.
Can you ping dplogin.com immediately after that?

MaTzeMR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2014, 02:37:46 AM »
Layer 8 is just a stupid joke ;)
All located in the UK ? Maybe there is a problem ? Because I dont have any problems like that.
Can you ping dplogin.com immediately after that?
Stomper lives in germany.

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2014, 04:52:20 AM »

This is the error I was also getting, it does seem like its people in Europe more so, maybe its an issue with ISP's.

stomper

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2014, 02:18:49 AM »
ye i'm from germany. added to the login problems i had several problems when i wanted to connect to dplogin too ... :(

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2014, 02:50:47 AM »
Try to ping from another source like http://ping.eu/ping/ next time too please ;)