Author Topic: Fight with cancer has come to an end, its time to say goodbye.  (Read 6366 times)

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
Yo,
my name is Wowa aka LuckMore, im a 18 years old russian living in germany and im here to tell you my story...wait no, you guys wont understand it, its kinda hard to explain, so i would like to say some words to people i met at dp.

prozajik: i have bad news for you, we are not going to see us this life bro, i love you even tho you like 14years old girls, you're a smart guy, dont spend your time playing computer games

picky: youre the best buddy ever, had great times with you, alot fun and we did alot of poor things

Marawana: You were the only guy i could talk to and you would take me real, you were the guy who always was himself and didnt change like all other dudes

Nye: I hope one day you will understand what you did  wrong, you gave me secure. You promised alot little girl, but made me really sad at the end, but dont worry i forgive you, everyhting. Queen Lindisabeth

Its 1 am and im 2lazy to write things about other dp heroes, so i just say thank you to everyone who has talked to me ablut my life in the past 3 years, im really thankful for that, you gave power but well, not enough

Like the topic says, its time to say goodbye. Thats it. Thank you.
LuckMore loves you. You can hate me, you can judge me but you will never know the whole story.

i gave my best but at the end i was just a human trying to beat the nature

im sorry
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 07:15:30 AM by luckmore »

avallonsly

• PGP
Re: Fight with cancer has come to an end, its time to say goodbye.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2014, 10:02:41 PM »
Im not sure about the whole story but if you can still fight try to, life is a beatiful thing and live everyday like it was your last. Dont give up, when you feel weak or like quiting think about those close to you, they would want you to fight this thing and enjoy your life. I know you dont know me and if you do you probably dont like me but all I can say is God works in mysterious ways you might be struggling now but later on you could have a healthy successfull life. Hope you can recover and move on and be stronger because of this unfortunate thing, im only 17 so forgive me if i cant put what im feeling into this brief message but God bless you, never give up and be strong.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2014, 12:30:59 AM »
just for everyone, dont get me wrong, i have never thought of suicide

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 12:54:44 AM »
I will win tourney for you with picky and proza! <3

Aveiro

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2014, 05:43:37 AM »
I will win tourney for you with picky and proza! <3

Okay eX won't sign up, just for you luckie :)

#luckienumber1 #stevenseagal #neverbackdown

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2014, 06:46:15 AM »
Man, at first i thought you weren't serious, then i read it again and realised i was wrong. I have been sitting here for some time, trying to figure out what to write, but i have no idea what to say. You already know everything and you know i love you right back, despite some dumb shiet that might have happened. Would never be the same without you, always enjoyed talking to you. Bro, i guess its literal now.
Thanks <3

PS:Sorry for last week, but i had my reasons and not what you might think, was feeling kind of low and needed just to chill.

Malware

• VM-68
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2014, 08:14:09 AM »
It is hard to say or write anything at these moments. I still remember when you joined LzN, when you didn't want to join skype chat, you kept refusing but somehow, we managed to convince you :D
We had great fun Rabii playing together and I also remember our 1s fights :P 
You were always dedicated, true pro and a good friend. Stay strong man, you'll never walk alone :)

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 10:56:11 AM »
This is sad to read. This horrible disease takes people away far to early.

Not to sure how many of you have heard of Jimmy V, he was a college coach who was diagnosed with cancer. He once said in a speech if you can do three things a day then you had a great day.

"If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special."

I believe this and with losing people I grew up with at a young age you can't take advantage of one day. Never knowing it could be your last.

Rember this quote from him luckie

"Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul."

"Don't give up. Don't ever give up."

Jim Valvano

Luckie I had only began to get to know you over the last few years. You always laughed and I'm sure a big smile came with it. Don't ever give up my friend. Don't ever give up. We shared alot of good times together and those are great memories. I believe in you luckie and I wish you the best of all luck in your unfortunate battle with this horrible disease.

I love you buddy.

Keep your head up and fight as long as you can. Never give up!!!!

-Clipz

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 01:01:20 PM »
I know how you feel...Cancer is a scary thing. Since you shared your moment ill share mine. I'm a cancer survivor myself; I won't name what type of cancer I got since I know some people are just excretory openings. In the last 4 years I was diagnosed with cancer, I had just entered high school then. Although I didn't cry about it/ I always did want to but I'm glad I didn't. In junior high, I was very social and once I entered high school: I become anti-social. I talked so less, that my english actually degraded... The only people that I ever did talk to was my family and some junior high friends. I didn't tell my parents what had happened to me for 2 months since I discovered I had "abnormal growth of tissues" in my body; which I realized that was cancer, till one day my big brother saw "it". My twin knew about it; and always threatened to tell my mom about it. He would repeatedly say "I'm going to tell mom" and so on. Well when my big brother found out; he instantly told my mom and my mom took a look. She obviously knew what that stack of excess tissue was... I'm going to step back a bit here: I went to Pakistan during grade nine for a vacation; and we met with a lot of our family members. One on particular was my grandfather's brother's wife( lol don't know what I would call her maybe grandmother?) She had cancer. Once we left Pakistan we later found out she died(R.I.P) like a month or two later. And that was during my junior high graduation. I barely knew her. But it still saddened me. Once I entered high school I had been fighting against cancer.

Luck was with me; and God was with me. Once my mom found out she instantly to me to the doctor. The doctor prescribed me a ultrasound. An ultrasound took place for. Then another ultrasound took place. Then I was hospitalised. Took a bit of chemotherapy and radiation therapy(have a phobia to needles... Felt great!). Did lose a bit of hair. 6 months  and I had been "cured". It felt like ages. I was lucky that my cancer was "young" in other words it was detected early. I honestly don't like typing all this.. I don't like typing this in detail. But what I will tell you is that after the treatment; the side-effects of the drugs and radiation weren't even close to that of the psychology. I still have the tissues their; as a sign that I got through cancer. Most of my cancer tissue actually turned to beigne cancer.

So when I tell you I know how you feel. Trust me. I do know. Its tough. But it isn't something you should feel depressed about. DO NOT become anti-social like I did... Trust me it make things worse. And for all of you people who think if I'm gone bald; nope. I lost a bit of my hair; not all. I gained most of it back. Luckie<3 good luck. Keep thinking optimistic. Keep laughing. This is when I learned this: "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a ... is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present.” ... There's no past and there's no future."

Live your life: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=koVHN6eO4Xg. #Luckiemuchluv#Ily#notoveryet

http://www.google.ca/url?q=/watch%3Fv%3DOkn0WpJqgHE&sa=U&ei=bLLOU7HEFou7oQSQz4BY&ved=0CAsQtwIwAA&usg=AFQjCNEip7KTf8R-H8i1JmkDpD8XVjNZVg

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2014, 05:44:32 PM »
I was born in july. I'm a cancer. Lets be cancer together.

You are biggest troll in world. I love troll. I love you. We friends. Thanks for shoutout. Jk you forgot me. You dont love me. Relationship over.

#LuckiesClub #luckieandmyers

I will get tattoo on my penis of: "In loving memory of Luckmore"

You beat me 1 time in DP (i didnt try) but if you have the capability of doing that, then u can beat cancer. Because beating me in DP is harder then beating cancer. Cancer is like beating Aveiro. Find where he hides and its easy. So just find where cancer hiding and cap on it to beat cancer. Ok? #nextlevelstrats

If you die can you post on here so I know? Otherwise I will assume you're still alive.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2014, 06:23:58 PM »
LOL Myers. This post is the best ever in dplogin community, love you. :-D u got 1+++++++++++ for aveiro jokes :D

P.S. I guess, it's jut a troll post too, if not, dont worry, u will rape cancer like a boss. I believe in you luckie. (You got this name Luckie because of some reason ;) )

P.S. 2. I wanna your phone, number, Iaam drunk, but still, i ll call you everytime i can! Gimme it in Personal messages!

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2014, 12:49:27 AM »
Dont worry to much guys. I appreciate it and it means alot to me.
Last chemo just intercoursed me up alot and i decided to let nature take its course.
I dont want anymore, i cant anymore. i hope you understand me. i dont want anything from you guys. i just would be thankful if you treat me like you did before, i dont want to be that special guy, i already hate it beeing the special guy in real life =]

I love life, but not my life.

- Wowa

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2014, 06:23:30 AM »
RaBii, Wowa,

1.) Don't even think about suicide. That's ONLY ONE thing what you can't change back.

2.) I think, better is to get cancer than get raped by car on the street and don't even open your eyes again. It's better because you got time for something. You can change something. Never back down, because it's the most stupid thing EVER.

3.) You said that "I don't want anymore, i can't anymore." this is bullsht and I am pretty sure you know that.

4.) If you don't want anymore, do it for other people. Maybe when person "don't want anymore" it doesnt mean that your friends and family members are doing same thing. When person pass out, i don't know what is that feeling, but for other people it's disaster. So don't be so mean.... and do it for your close friends, family, ppl what u met, for all people who believe in you, like and love you.

5.) Be a man and do something for that, don't just talk that shts about how you can't beat nature..A LOT of people beat nature 2ez, and I believe that you can handle this. Try to change your health to better for other people, if you dont want do it for yourself. Good luck neighbor... you got all my support, and I don't even know you in real life.

P.S. Try to beat me here, fella ;-D

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2014, 06:35:54 AM »
Legends never die LuckMore, and you are a legend.

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2014, 07:23:37 AM »
just for everyone, dont get me wrong, i have never thought of suicide

ps: i love you

sincerely yours

- Wowa aka Luckie