Author Topic: Change Noclip Observer Speed  (Read 2414 times)

Ace

• Autococker
Change Noclip Observer Speed
« on: August 12, 2014, 11:33:07 PM »
Something that would be handy for checking for errors during map making. The current noclip speed is fairly slow compared to the speed in some other quake variants. Was wondering if there is some cmd to change it, or if there is a way to change it (even if just for local use).

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker

Ace

• Autococker
Re: Change Noclip Observer Speed
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 08:55:16 AM »
I mean, yeah that's there. Guess I'll just use the q2 client until someone figures out how to do it in the pb client.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 03:54:28 PM »
I think accelerated noclip movement would be the best.  That way you could still make small movements without jumping around too much if you want to look at details close up, but if you move continuously, you accelerate, allowing faster travel for large distances.

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2014, 01:54:24 AM »
I think accelerated noclip movement would be the best.  That way you could still make small movements without jumping around too much if you want to look at details close up, but if you move continuously, you accelerate, allowing faster travel for large distances.

Seems about right. I don't think it would be too hard to do something like this either.