Author Topic: SCHREIBFELER Possible Wallhack  (Read 19165 times)

JeongWa

• Autococker
Re: SCHREIBFELER Possible Wallhack
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2015, 07:57:24 AM »
He said he was "useing" it only once :D
I know someone who said that too shock...
Also, it doesnt matter how many times you used it.. (And i'am pretty sure you didn't used it alot for matches ) . You used it, and thats to late Shreib. So try to reduce ur bantime. And trry to come clear after it.

You should definitly tell every informations you have to jitspoe.. Since you were playing actively the game, im pretty sure you enjoyed matching. So just tells everything you know.. and help the game to be clear, because you would be pissed to play against cheaters too. Throw cheats away.. Cheats are for the guyss who can't think with their brains..  Not for people who wants to be involved in the matchscene.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2015, 09:05:37 AM »
Some people never come clean..

ggezmoney ezlife

mRokita

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2015, 09:30:09 AM »
LOL *some* people out here seem to be dumb.
Move your fat ass and play this game at least once a week without hacks.
Whats the point of cheating in a game thats about to die?
There's actually no competition in DP at the moment.
You should stop crying and/or hacking if you still have fun (or used to have fun) playing this game to play it and help the community improve.
Let's recreate that wonderful community i liked when I started to play this game.
I hope i will find some time to finish that system for DPLeague, might be hard thought.
Great thanks to people who made this game wonderful.

MON1TOR

• 68 Carbine
---
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2015, 09:44:16 AM »
---
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 04:03:00 AM by MON1TOR »

mRokita

• Autococker
« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2015, 09:52:24 AM »
I joined DP2 2013. I was a "random nub on pubs", but i actually enjoyed the nice pub community. All my ingame 'friends' were 'nubs' but it was nice.
I stopped playing for 0,5 yrs cuz my PC broke. I came back, and got a "random nub not only on pubs" = i got into this matching community, and I noticed that the community just became worser.
I think it becomes worser since TERR0R has left, i dont remember when it happened.
I joined this game in 2010 then the community, in 2011-2012 i think

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2015, 09:26:21 PM »
Id like to see you AHHAHAHAHAHA me in the face now, still sucked with your wallhacks. I knew something was up with your game play. Someone should check on m5, cynos and fyrk too. something fishy with these germy germans

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2015, 05:13:10 AM »
Cheats are for the guyss who can't think with their brains..  Not for people who wants to be involved in the matchscene.
True (to some extent). Wrong.

Cheats/hacks (talking mainly about WH/Aimbot) are mostly used by people who want to win, no matter the cost and lack the motivation/pride to improve on their own by challenging their limits (thus improving the 'correct' way). Then of course there are exceptions, like people seeking revenge.

I guess you wanted to say invovled with matching community. But felt like correcting that :p.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2015, 05:37:08 AM »
I strongly doubt that he was playing the game for the win. I'm pretty sure him and his clan wanted to be recognized as a good European team in the matching community :p . I don't see it the other way because then they would be known as cheaters instead of good players.. but what ever, he had one more chance, he took another risk, i hope your team didnt cheat TOO. Otherwise he did the exact opposite of being involved and respected. I really thought that, and that he was clear since his first ban. But apparently not.
I hope you will get banned until you change shreib.
- less respect for you 

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2015, 07:20:37 AM »
Imo, schreibfeler shouldnt have option for ban reduce.
I helped him with his first ban reduce and now he cheats again, he knew what will happen and he did it anyways.
He had a 2nd chance just like I did when I cheated, but he continued with wh. Dont reduce Schreibfeler's ban time no matter how inactive dp is . He will cheat again.

Lumixan

• Stingray
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2015, 08:00:32 AM »
in my opinion schreib didnt use the wh to win against rockitude

he used the wh to quit the game... cuz before he called for example panic a wallhacker
and im sure that guys like m5 dont use a wh but you can check them if you want :D

Imo, schreibfeler shouldnt have option for ban reduce.
I helped him with his first ban reduce and now he cheats again, he knew what will happen and he did it anyways.
He had a 2nd chance just like I did when I cheated, but he continued with wh. Dont reduce Schreibfeler's ban time no matter how inactive dp is . He will cheat again.

I dont think he would cheat again cuz hes banned and we wont get a reduce ;)