Author Topic: Cheat/Mod (Wallhack): Shock/aborted  (Read 9061 times)

prozajik

• Autococker
Re: Cheat/Mod (Wallhack): Shock/aborted
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2014, 04:56:17 AM »
Just a quick question if anyone can answer this. Out of curiosity: was this wallhack used previously in this game(so like an old wallhack); or something completely new?
From what jitspoe wrote i guess it is something known, because jitspoe pretty much wrote that he knew he was using it -> its detectable -> its known. Its just a guess, but i doubt anyone will tell you more, mostly because its an ongoing case.

But when a player that knows how to play the game(is decent) and plays in this games clan scene decides to hack/distribute then it really bothers me. Seriously, people need to realize that you dont get better if you hack, heck, even with wallhacks you still LOST your games against MyeRs and shk's team. Did that help you win?! nope. I bet if people stopped hacking, and actually played the game with more strategic and more well thought plays and plans: your team (or yourself) would become a hell lot better. Its always sad to see people needing to hack to play a game. Its a disgrace. Nothing more, nothing less.    
In fact, using WH makes you play worse if you don't wanna make it obvious. I had some really pure wallhack shots and i would have never went for these shots if i had WH, because i would figure its too obvious. Also i would guess you wouldnt try to make'risky' plays, which you would without WH, because you wouldnt know they are risky for example ^^. In short, WH sucks, heatseeking bullets is where it is at in pro scene yo

If you didn't know suspened acc's nicks can be used in public servers that doesnt require login . Try it :) its not me knowing how system works ..
Its all about server settings
sv_login 0 - lets you use any nick you want (not sure on this one)
sv_login 1 - lets you use only nicks that arent registred by others
sv_login 2 - requires you to be logged into dplogin and allows you to use only names YOU have reigstered
i guess suspended nicks count into 'not registered' part, so they would work for sv_login 1, which is setting most public servers are running. I am not sure if this is what you were trying to say tho.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2014, 05:40:13 AM »
btw Jit, I think you got some mistakes here , username [baz]aborted and some of the others .
1st i dont have nick aborted since like 2010/11 the same with baz clan . Why did uou add that to the list ? Or this list is just random logs I used ? But baz clan and aborted nick are 3 yo.

As far as I know that list includes all names used for which illegal stuff was detected. This would mean you also/already used illegal stuff back then in BaZ. However, it does not mean these were all the same offenses (f.e. back then it could have been a texture issue, cheats now, or vice versa). It just sums up all hits on illegal stuff linked to your account/hardware.

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2014, 06:06:47 AM »
As far as I know that list includes all names used for which illegal stuff was detected. This would mean you also/already used illegal stuff back then in BaZ. However, it does not mean these were all the same offenses (f.e. back then it could have been a texture issue, cheats now, or vice versa). It just sums up all hits on illegal stuff linked to your account/hardware.
uhm, 3 years ago i havent used anything illegal , only thing there was is multi acc me and malware, but i think jitspoe knows about us, we are 2 difrent persons, but thats only thing that was 'illegal' back then.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: December 09, 2014, 02:09:50 PM »
It's just a list of all the names you have added o your account at one point in time. I don't think it has to do with when you used hacks.

Neoterra

• VM-68
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2015, 09:45:20 PM »
shock is back in 4 days? rly jitspoe?

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2015, 02:26:23 AM »
shock is back in 4 days? rly jitspoe?

came clean, didnt female dog about anything, was nice, yup back in 4 days

aborted