Author Topic: Cheat/Mod Detected: TobiAntifa  (Read 21017 times)

tobiantifa

• VM-68
Re: Cheat/Mod Detected: TobiAntifa
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2015, 07:09:06 PM »
i asked him how to reduce my bantime and he said when u cooperate with me and come clean ill reduce it

i told him nearly everything but nothing happened thats why i evade it
but now i have more time for school i played 25h pb also at school but now its boring in school :D

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2015, 08:50:15 PM »
Here let me point out a few things....
i asked him how to reduce my bantime and he said when u cooperate with me and come clean ill reduce it
i told him nearly everything but nothing happened thats why i evade it

but now i have more time for school i played 25h pb also at school but now its boring in school :D
Then why hack in the first place?

tobiantifa

• VM-68
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2015, 06:23:30 AM »
i can give instruction how to unban (to jitspoe) but when i will do this he will reset my bantime. thats how i feel.
I told him how the files are called and how to use them.  but then 1 week later my bantime was reset. thats why I have evade it.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2015, 06:54:49 AM »
i can give instruction how to unban (to jitspoe) but when i will do this he will reset my bantime. thats how i feel.
I told him how the files are called and how to use them.  but then 1 week later my bantime was reset. thats why I have evade it.

In case you don't know yet: your bantime will be resetted every time you get caught evading.

tobiantifa

• VM-68
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2015, 02:42:37 PM »
ik haha but its not funny when. he said. when. i.cooperate with him. he will reduce the bantime .
i did and then 2 days later my bantime was reset to 1024 again thats why i have evade my ban

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2015, 03:01:57 PM »
ik haha but its not funny when. he said. when. i.cooperate with him. he will reduce the bantime .
i did and then 2 days later my bantime was reset to 1024 again thats why i have evade my ban
because you are ALREADY evading it

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2015, 03:51:28 PM »

You might want to get in touch with him then, instead of bragging about evading on the public forums.

-edit-
In case you prefer communicating with Jitspoe/committee in German, PM me.

Lumixan

• Stingray
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2015, 08:21:43 AM »
at first, basically. if you are banned and you are hoping for reduction its not a good idea to post stuff like that.
secondly, "its so easy to evade bans here i think 5y old kids can evade bans here" it might be easy for some people, but i dont think its easy for you. pretty sure someone helped you out :).
third of all, its not that hard to find out on which account youre playing, since your IQ and your skill are below 0.

edit: what i know so far is that youre not noctus, because thats another banned person we know :).

lukip no one help me because all dp2 player still hate me :p but thats my fault since i started and people saw my. name they started to hate me

hehe :) Noctus hmm idk this person ... and nope i didnt help tobi cuz i "hate" him ;)

tobiantifa

• VM-68
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2015, 08:32:53 AM »
hehe :) Noctus hmm idk this person ... and nope i didnt help tobi cuz i "hate" him ;)

Some people dont. Hate me :D but only 5 i think :D

Epic

• PGP
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2015, 08:44:56 PM »
Sad, this is a great classic game. I wish it was as active as it was 8 years ago. This game was so fun, I can't believe people are still out hacking and ruining the game. I know I frigged up a few years ago, but come on. This game needs a community like it had years ago. It was too fun. Such a great game, people are shameful.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2015, 09:42:14 PM »
Sad, this is a great classic game. I wish it was as active as it was 8 years ago. This game was so fun, I can't believe people are still out hacking and ruining the game. I know I frigged up a few years ago, but come on. This game needs a community like it had years ago. It was too fun. Such a great game, people are shameful.
Stay

tobiantifa

• VM-68
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2015, 11:52:26 PM »
Ye Epic its my opinion too.
Now I understand what we do when we hack in games.
But I changed.  I'll help now the guys who had trouble with me.

FusSioN

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2015, 02:13:02 AM »
People nowadays only realize what they did after they have done that thing. Regret always comes last.

tobiantifa

• VM-68
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2015, 09:05:52 AM »
unfortunately this is true

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2015, 09:20:57 AM »
People nowadays only realize what they did after they have done that thing. Regret always comes last.
unfortunately this is true
they knew what would come when they started hacking, its just no one cared until someone got caught^^.

tobiantifa

• VM-68
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2015, 12:08:58 AM »
But i just used it when i thought that one of the entire team had it too.
And that was only ton*  :D he lined me through the wall all the time xd

tobiantifa

• VM-68
I can still play
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2015, 07:03:39 AM »
Yoo i started pb on my laptop. justb to look whatsup now in pb.
iam stil banned but dont get kicked after 25 sec. i was logged in to my account. that happen on all servers. people think that i evade buti  didnt do anything. so can u pls check whats wrong there.

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: I can still play
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2015, 08:19:09 AM »
Wenn man gebannt ist, dann sollte man das Spiel gar nicht spielen.
Ich hab auch kein Problem mit dir, aber bitte schreib nicht alle zwei Tage ins Forum das du spielen willst oder ähnliches.
Hätte man sich vorher überlegen können ob man so ein Kram macht. Und wenn du Pech hast, wird dein Bann wieder zurückgesetzt.

tl:dr
Why you did it again? Stop crying about the ban, when you evade. Ban time reset could be possible.

tobiantifa

• VM-68
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2015, 08:52:05 AM »
why shouldnt i check whats going on here.  I didnt evade again or would i write it down then here? and ill wait now for my unban when the days are 0

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2015, 12:55:59 PM »
Because bans are a hardware Id and ip ban. Not a account ban. If you login in on the account that is on the ban list Jitspoe's anti cheat does detect the player who is evading and warns jitspoe. It all comes down to jitspoe if he wants to add the new/or forgotten Hardware ID.  In other words the bans are linked to accounts but not to enough that the servers/anticheat will kick a player out.