Author Topic: Why kick ?  (Read 9681 times)

LaZeRs

• Autococker
Re: Why kick ?
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2013, 11:41:49 PM »
Not for posting cheat tutorials, at least.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2013, 12:35:12 AM »
Hell no, he's not getting any reduce.
Have you ever watched Shindler's List( based on a true story)? Well if you have not, its an amazing movie, recommend anyone that is over 18+ to watch this movie.

Oskar Schindler: Power is when we have every justification to kill, and we don't.
Amon Goeth: You think that's power?
Oskar Schindler: That's what the Emperor said. A man steals something, he's brought in before the Emperor, he throws himself down on the ground. He begs for his life, he knows he's going to die. And the Emperor... pardons him. This worthless man, he lets him go.
Amon Goeth: I think you are drunk.
Oskar Schindler: That's power, Amon. That is power.

So I still believe he should be have his time reduce or something; I'm not saying completely reduce it to nothing, but make it something reasonable. Kynio is a prime example, he moved to a new place in france, has a new laptop, could have just evaded easily without anyone knowning. But the fact still remains, which I see were your coming from; he posted a video of how to cheat, which is unacceptable. But even jitspoe said he would reduce his time to 1024 if he deleted that video. Also consider this: he has served about 1024+ days, more the three years. This is if he decides to make a public appology though, if you still believe he should not have his ban time reduced, I 100% see were you guys are coming from.

BELIEVE IT!!!!!! ( Best LoL statement )

Edit: Case solved by Detective ToXiiC (Case Closed)
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 03:27:23 AM by Toxiic »

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2013, 05:26:14 AM »
Emperor = Führer

Have you ever watched "mind your own business" (based on a true story)? Well if you have not, it's an amazing movie and I recommend anyone to watch it.
Let the reduction be a committee matter, Toxiic.

TRION

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2013, 05:35:56 AM »
I have a question...
Is speedhacking whole server allowed?
I wanted to make a server where bots will be double the speed.

Squeez

• PGP
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2013, 08:27:34 AM »
My old account was "Master0Kynio". I removed it entirely because I was a little ashamed of what I had done in time ... I can not send proof there is nothing ...

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2013, 12:56:17 PM »
Emperor = Führer

Have you ever watched "mind your own business" (based on a true story)? Well if you have not, it's an amazing movie and I recommend anyone to watch it.
referring to this movie :P? http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0029252/

Nothing wrong with giving an opinion... I already know that reduction is done by the committee members and committee members alone, all im trying to do is influence your opinions; through my opinions. If you still consider other people apart from the committee that are sharing a perspective on a situation to be not minding there business, then i am truly sorry. Democracy buddy.

not_payl_obviously

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2013, 01:38:40 PM »
I would say his ban should be reduced. If it won't get reduced: next time instead of trying to work with jitspoe, contact me kynio, I could possibly have few useful programs.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2013, 03:08:49 PM »
If he wanted it reduced he should of contacted jitspoe before making a multi.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2014, 11:12:53 AM »
Are these all your accounts?

218430   Squeez
218429   Kynio35
102824   Kynio
203715   Kyn1oO
198265   kyniotonio

Do you have any others?

Squeez

• PGP
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2015, 01:44:51 PM »
Oh yes, sorry, I think yes. All are there. Because, I try first to create another account, cause I don't understand why I can't join. Then after a few years. I create another one because I forget the first one ^^ But it's all mine