Poll

Can i Ban myself?

Warn me.
6 (50%)
Ban me.
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Wallhack (me)  (Read 8710 times)

aMg

• PGP
Wallhack (me)
« on: January 16, 2015, 03:00:27 PM »
I just Used wallhack  for 1 Match from tobiantifa

aMg

• PGP
Re: Wallhack (me)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2015, 03:04:29 PM »
Sry it's myself First report and i doNT Knowles how to do it^^

mRokita

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2015, 04:10:56 PM »
I just Used wallhack  for 1 Match from tobiantifa
Well, jitspoe should blame tobi.
He redistributed it so many times, all these people have been banned because of tobi's hacks.
Decrease ban times for guys like limited, l3vi, wjc and increase Tobi's ban time. He was not responsible enough.
These guys would not hack if tobi has not been saying sth like "Hey i have a wh do you want to test it?"

PS.
Sorry, Tobi, this has gone way too far since you lied.

Extrawelt

• Stingray
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2015, 04:48:07 PM »
the´re not banned for using it just once (not all but the most).
I think its not 100% Tobis fault.

aMg

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2015, 05:09:40 PM »
Yes, I wanted to test it so extrawelt is not 100% tobi blame

gonass

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2015, 05:12:40 PM »
He redistributed it so many times, all these people have been banned because of tobi's hacks.
Decrease ban times for guys like limited, l3vi, wjc and increase Tobi's ban time. He was not responsible enough.
These guys would not hack if tobi has not been saying sth like "Hey i have a wh do you want to test it?"

PS.

I disagree.  You agree to not hack AT ALL when you install DP and agree to its terms of service.  It doesn't say, "I agree to hack no more than once or if I just want to 'test' a hack to see if it works."  Hacking is hacking, whether someone gave you a program or instructions, or you made it yourself.

Why would you even test a hack, if not to use it some day?

They should think twice before being excretory openings and hacking.

ascraeus

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2015, 06:03:43 PM »

PS.

ive read some stupid bullexcrement back in my days, but you took it to another level
no one forced them, they wanted to try the hacks then face the consequences, they knew it will hit them sooner or later, tobi distributed and thats where his job ended.
stop trying to get days reduced for your friends, it wont happen

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2015, 07:17:14 AM »

PS.

for me it seems like you wanna blame the wh thing on tobi, you used the wallhack too and youre afraid of getting banned for it.
you are just trying to reduce the bantime of tobis "friends" because you are/probably were one of them, so you obviously think if jitspoe decreases l3vi`s, wjc`s etc..´s bantimes he will reduce yours too.
say goodbye to your hornor, you just lost it.

I disagree.  You agree to not hack AT ALL when you install DP and agree to its terms of service.  It doesn't say, "I agree to hack no more than once or if I just want to 'test' a hack to see if it works."  Hacking is hacking, whether someone gave you a program or instructions, or you made it yourself.

Why would you even test a hack, if not to use it some day?

They should think twice before being excretory openings and hacking.
ive read some stupid bullexcrement back in my days, but you took it to another level
no one forced them, they wanted to try the hacks then face the consequences, they knew it will hit them sooner or later, tobi distributed and thats where his job ended.
100% agreed.

Neoterra

• VM-68
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2015, 09:29:21 AM »
+1 for ban me

need to write because i cant vote

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2015, 10:04:57 AM »
Tobi does deserve more blame than the other people. And that's why he will likely get the full 1024 with no chance at reduction, while the rest will get a chance at reduction for turning in the person who distributed. But they'll still likely stay banned for a long time, just not the full 3 years.

That's how DP has always been. Distributor gets 1024, the rest get chances for reduction.

But Tobi is no more to blame than anyone else. He found the cheats, that anyone else could have aswell, offered them, people took them. Nobody is innocent in this. Sure it's more tempting to cheat when it's your friend offering you cheats he's using rather than searching for something yourself, been there done that. But everyone cheated, broke the games rule, and nobody should be sympathetic towards them.

The cheaters SHOULD get a chance for ban reduction if they provide Jitspoe with everything he see's fit to reduce it. But if they don't get reduced, who cares? They cheated. If it's you or your friends, you can hope you get a reduction cause you enjoy the game still, but to everyone else don't expect sympathy or support.

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2015, 10:13:13 AM »
Tobi does deserve more blame than the other people. And that's why he will likely get the full 1024 with no chance at reduction, while the rest will get a chance at reduction for turning in the person who distributed. But they'll still likely stay banned for a long time, just not the full 3 years.
if tobi would have said: "hey i got a wallhack but i wont send it to you" l3vi and co would have checked google or different sources to get the hack.
i wouldnt make so much difference, since everyone knows what happens when you use a cheat/hack. well, this is my opinion and no one is forced to think that blahblahblah..

another point, why shouldnt tobi get the same chance of reduction? he was the first one who repored himself and the other ones who used this wh. he provided everything he knew (as far as i know).

EDIT: fck, i toataly forgot about the evading part. thanks xrichardx for reminding me. 1024 days are fine^^.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2015, 10:55:44 AM by lukip »

xrichardx

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2015, 10:32:15 AM »
another point, why shouldnt tobi get the same chance of reduction? he was the first one who repored himself and the other ones who used this wh. he provided everything he knew (as far as i know).
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=27452.0

This behaviour does not show that he wants to cooperate to get his ban reduced. Everytime someone cheats or evades a ban, it costs jitspoe time he could spend working on the game. Looking up all information a banned player gives also takes time. I don't think jitspoe should invest any more time in people who decide to occupy his time by evading. Thus, his ban should remain at 1024.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2015, 10:33:58 AM »
if tobi would have said: "hey i got a wallhack but i wont send it to you" l3vi and co would have checked google or different sources to get the hack.
i wouldnt make so much difference, since everyone knows what happens when you use a cheat/hack. well, this is my opinion and no one is forced to think that blahblahblah..

I'm not saying what I wrote as my opinion. I'm saying it as how DP has been in terms of bans for the last decade.

Distributor = 1024 (AKA gone from DP)
1st offence = 32 or 64 days (assuming you give all information and Jitspoe proves it is all accurate)

That's just how DP has been.

A few years ago he started giving everyone 1024 days until he could sort it out. So the exact amount of days banned isn't so concrete anymore. But from my knowledge distributors never get time reduced.

L3vi

• Stingray
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2015, 02:47:22 PM »
umm @lukip
"if tobi would have said: "hey i got a wallhack but i wont send it to you" l3vi and co would have checked google or different sources to get the hack."
I think this wouldnt've been the case, because if we wanted to hack we could have checked google for hacks even years before. But me tobi and faked for example discussed this with jitspoe already and tobi was also honest about it and even said that it was his fault, but I still agree to the xrichardx fact that hacks should be banned for 1024 days, BUT shouldnt be decreased in any ways - shock hacked very hard with his wh for example and now he will be unbanned in like 4 days - meanwhile me & faked are still at over 900 days while we were using it for maybe 3-4 matches max. - I dont want to say that I want to have my bantime reduced, I also will wait, but I still think Hack is Hack and I think it would be the best if REDUCING ban times wouldnt be an option anymore.
HACKED = "A" days (or something like that)
DISTRIBUTING HACKS = "A"+ days
and so on, just my opinion.

And I think the same for the aMg topic - "Ban Me" +1

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2015, 03:04:20 PM »
@L3vi
Since you said my name I guess i can jup in chat.
First things first. I used wh in one match unlike you.(but i did use it on speeds)
2nd. I reported my self and came clean. Went on max coop with jitspoe.
I told him what he wanted to know.
3rd. I didnt distribute it like u 3 did.
4th. I didnt wrote that i will post hacks on the ban discussion topic
5th. ^this means ur buddy has more hax
6th. I did my 2 months more or less for using wh.
7th. Why i dont get 1024 like others?
Because i didnt try to evade.
I know what I did, on my ban discussion topic i said sorry to community for this. Moving on

Lumixan

• Stingray
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2015, 05:50:44 AM »
tja levi wer hat wohl zu jitspoe gesagt das er den wh von dir hat??
wie myers schreibt distibuting ist immer 1024Tage  und null chance auf reduce.
Distributor gets 1024, the rest get chances for reduction.

@amg he wasnt banned before and did selfreport so i think he wants to cooperate with jitspoe...
  warn me +1 he did the same things like aborted the only different is that he used the wh in "1"  match

tobiantifa

• VM-68
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2015, 11:32:24 AM »
Yes, I wanted to test it so extrawelt is not 100% tobi blame
ye like u said u wanted to test it i dont said put in or ill f*ck ur life.  :)

L3vi

• Stingray
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2015, 12:26:33 PM »
hahaha shock "I used wh in one match unlike you" - what about the 5 matches in the end even when we were on ts? :D
Well, whatever, it was just an example anyways and now for the german dude, who isn't willing to understand written english anywys:

"tja levi wer hat wohl zu jitspoe gesagt das er den wh von dir hat??
wie myers schreibt distibuting ist immer 1024Tage  und null chance auf reduce.
Distributor gets 1024, the rest get chances for reduction.

@amg he wasnt banned before and did selfreport so i think he wants to cooperate with jitspoe...
  warn me +1 he did the same things like aborted the only different is that he used the wh in "1"  match"

Lumixan was auch immer in dich gefahren ist, erst so viel scheiße bauen wie möglich und dann sobald jits mit ISP kommt fängst du so nen Müll an? Wow, du bist echt sowas von SCHLECHT, deine 1087 tage sind mehr als verdient, zum glück blickt jitspoe da durch im Gegensatz zu dir.
Und wie knuddle schon sagt "Ich weiß echt ned was du zurzeit hast, aber du solltest mal fix wieder runterkommen" - stimme ich 100% zu. Vielen ist es ja schon früher aufgefallen und ich dachte du könntest echt noch korrekt sein aber sowas abzuziehen - bist unten durch ab jetzt, dümmer gings echt nicht.

tobiantifa

• VM-68
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2015, 03:55:06 PM »
in my opinion people who distribute or use hacks should be banned forever. its like when ur in prison for 10 years for ddos a server but came out after 2months and do it again.

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2015, 04:12:23 PM »
in my opinion people who distribute or use hacks should be banned forever. its like when ur in prison for 10 years for ddos a server but came out after 2months and do it again.
Hm. Looks like someone is sad. You 2 be like "we cant get our reduce? then no1 should :-D kewl