Poll

Can i Ban myself?

Warn me.
6 (50%)
Ban me.
6 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Wallhack (me)  (Read 8703 times)

tobiantifa

• VM-68
Re: Wallhack (me)
« Reply #20 on: January 18, 2015, 04:19:27 PM »
Hm. Looks like someone is sad. You 2 be like "we cant get our reduce? then no1 should :-D kewl
no iam not sad but do u think that they all will stop with that ?
i stoped it now and I'm going to help everyone I've added harm.

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2015, 04:22:52 PM »
no iam not sad but do u think that they all will stop with that ?
i stoped it now and I'm going to help everyone I've added harm.
f.e. me .you think its unfair that i got my reduce and you didnt ?
Dont help .. Just come clean about what you did and hope for the best

tobiantifa

• VM-68
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2015, 04:25:10 PM »
i dont think its unfair.  u said jitspoe everything u know and thats fine.
my bantime wont get reduced because i published it :p but thats my fault.

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2015, 04:29:27 PM »
i dont think its unfair.  u said jitspoe everything u know and thats fine.
my bantime wont get reduced because i published it :p but thats my fault.
Ye its ur fault. So why shouldnt the rest of us get reduce?

tobiantifa

• VM-68
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2015, 04:33:06 PM »
Ye its ur fault. So why shouldnt the rest of us get reduce?
when u hack in steam games u get banned 4ever when u hack in origin u get banned 4ever and here just 2montsh-3years ?

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2015, 04:37:05 PM »
when u hack in steam games u get banned 4ever when u hack in origin u get banned 4ever and here just 2montsh-3years ?
I wonder why didnt you say that at the time you got ur ban.No, you tried to get ur reduce. But failed. And I understand, you are mad .. But its ur fault. I didnt see you complain on any other ban reduce ? I guess you are not against ban reduce you are just against me.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2015, 04:40:54 PM »
I wonder why didnt you say that at the time you got ur ban.No, you tried to get ur reduce. But failed. And I understand, you are mad .. But its ur fault. I didnt see you complain on any other ban reduce ? I guess you are not against ban reduce you are just against me.
Your ban time should be 60 days. IMO. Not sure why its so low. You make multi accs. You wh. and you serve less then 15 days? makes no sense.

When this same thing happened with MyeRs, Chem, me , juic3 pox cyntex, idias. We all were banned for like 100 days-200+. When it happens now these people are getting there ban time reduced like no tomorrow.

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2015, 04:42:56 PM »
Your ban time should be 60 days. IMO. Not sure why its so low. You make multi accs. You wh. and you serve less then 15 days? makes no sense.
It is 60 more less. Check when I was banned.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2015, 04:45:19 PM »
It is 60 more less. Check when I was banned.
I say you should be 100 days minimum. Since last tme when something like this happened people stayed banned for 100+ days. Even at there first offense. 

2014-12-04 14:52:57, Modified: 2015-01-14 10:55:09, Expires: 2015-01-21 14:52:57

Does not = 60 days at all. Not even close.

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2015, 04:47:31 PM »

When this same thing happened with MyeRs, Chem, me , juic3 pox cyntex, idias. We all were banned for like 100 days-200+. When it happens now these people are getting there ban time reduced like no tomorrow.
I was banned 04.12.2014.
The reason my ban is shorter shouldnt be ur problem You are not Jitspoe or in Committee to decide how long ban should be. Am I right ?
And im doone here :)

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2015, 04:53:30 PM »
I was banned 04.12.2014.
The reason my ban is shorter shouldnt be ur problem You are not Jitspoe or in Committee to decide how long ban should be. Am I right ?
And im doone here :)
Actual. Its all about fairness. Freedom of Equality is real tho. And it is a problem for the community of this game. I personally dont care what the Committee decides or what they do. You got banned. You caused harm in the Community that you played with. And I know that for a fact. YOU asked me greenz ava to 1v3 you on a EU server because you were getting destroyed. You were harassing greenz and ava. Being toxic to the community and destructing matches by your hacking. me ava greenz knew you were hacking and ava and greenz said thats why they stopped playing this game as much as they use to. no one in NA wanted to play against you shock; because everyone in NA had a feeling you were hacking. I remember when jeo came to ask, my team refused to play against you because you(shock) was playing that match. You should stay banned for 100+ days. And on top of that last time people who got banned for the same reason had to stay banned for 100+ days even on first offence.

Honestly, what are the ban times now? how the hell do they work?! Before in the good old days they actual made sense. Now its like, you get reduced to 6 days. You get reduced to 10 days. Oh you get reduced to 100. There should be a service time people should be serving. Regardless of giving all information out and etc... Right now it seems like a slap on the wrist.

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2015, 04:58:18 PM »
It depends what do you provide to committe or jitspoe. something extra beside coming clean.
And someone should lock this topic. Its not leading anywhere.
Im done posting here. Enjoy :)

Cameron

• Global Moderator
  • Autococker
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2015, 08:30:56 PM »
You can continue your discusson on ban times here: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=27528.0.