Author Topic: I'd like to apologize  (Read 2925 times)

JiZ

• PGP
I'd like to apologize
« on: February 14, 2015, 03:01:30 AM »
Although it may seem that I'm a new player being that I have a new computer and different internet supplier and new player acct. , I have a multi and would like to merge my old account  (Oakley player id 88034 ) to my new one (Jiz player id207997) . My AOL email linked to my former name  Oakley has been deactivated due to not using it and failure to login periodically when I was much younger. I accept whatever ban may be introduced. I simply would just like to be able to use my old name Oakley after whatever ban time is provided to me
(plus im tired of the stereotypical i.d. number of which most associate with being new). I've emailed Jits in regards to this months ago and have yet to receive a response. thanks to all who read this :D

ecoli

• PGP
Re: I'd like to apologize
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2015, 08:41:01 AM »
16 days for multi. That's all. You will be able to use your old name ;)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2015, 10:00:37 PM »
I checked my email history, and I did send you a response.  Maybe it got spam filtered or something and you didn't get it.  You said you lost your password, and I asked if Crumsome1 was your account.

Committee: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=27649.new#new

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 12:40:04 PM »
Committee voted on 0 days since it was a lost password issue.  I've merged your accounts and set your email to the valid one.  You should receive an activation email to activate your old account and then be able to use all your names.