Author Topic: Multiple Accounts, Aimbot: Snox  (Read 39735 times)

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
Re: Multiple Accounts, Aimbot: Snox
« Reply #80 on: August 03, 2018, 12:51:05 PM »
I remember myself talking to my teammates about you Snox, that I liked your attitude, because you never gave up. You would definitely rematch us even 4/5 times in a row. When someone loose match and then rematch as well, they give up, you didn't, that's why I had respect to you. Recently I though that you improved a lot, even tho your aim was 2shaky for what you've been hitting in past weeks. I told to myself that you improved and that there is finally some competition, but I was wrong and all these past weeks I tho you improved, you've been cheating. Your ban is well deserved, especially after you admitted that you did not even give a shlt anymore. You didn't win single 3v3 against us with cheats, what's that feeling? If I had some cheats, you would not even spawn. You are bad player, even bad cheater rofl. You played against us with cheats and even then most of the time the points difference were not even close, but I'm really sorry for people that you played against other than zenit, jeo or me. Cheating against new/decent players to achieve something and make them mad was not a good move. You should be lifetime banned.