Author Topic: Schreibfeller again wh ?  (Read 2668 times)

aborted

• VM-68
Schreibfeller again wh ?
« on: February 24, 2015, 11:40:56 AM »
We matched vs his clan flare in aT match, he did dosens of suspicous shots and when i requested demo he said 'dont cry' and 'no'.
I gotta hunch that he is again using it, just like lumixan was in his private server..
So, Jitspoe, can you check on this guy again, i believe he didnt come clean, sadly i cant post my demo because i stoped recording somehow ... :(

Schreibfeler

• PGP
Re: Schreibfeller again wh ?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 11:59:29 AM »
Omg whats wrong with you man? I never used this wh again iam not that dumb omg and only because u died 3 times u say : These guys use wallhack!!!  unbelieveable...no word for that. And lumixan wasn't on his privat server omg why are you doing this? Because u lose matches? So sadly man

aborted

• VM-68
Re: Schreibfeller again wh ?
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 12:08:20 PM »
Omg whats wrong with you man? I never used this wh again iam not that dumb omg and only because u died 3 times u say : These guys use wallhack!!!  unbelieveable...no word for that. And lumixan wasn't on his privat server omg why are you doing this? Because u lose matches? So sadly man
Wow man, I read panic here between lines xd
1st of all 'lumixan wasnt on his private server? He even posted a demo from his private server, i talked with him on skype :)
2nd of all, i asked u once after match to send me ur demo, and you refused to send, just a cold 'dont cry' and 'no' to demo send, stop hiding it, its obv. :) Someone didnt come clean :)