Author Topic: Checkmate, we challenge you  (Read 30410 times)

MyeRs

• Autococker
Re: Checkmate, we challenge you
« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2015, 08:27:25 PM »
Considering we played on NA servers with a ringer, it was still a close match.

It was 1 map each, me/dystro/jeo vs you/proza/jano, we 2-0'd ren/pfore. Pfore was close, ren we won by like 25 on EU serv. Not bragging, cause ringers were used, just stating if I'm nothing without you how could I have won?

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2015, 08:49:53 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------

Let's make this real, stop the trash talk, stop the NA vs EU, let's make this a vintage match, the match that has been the most competitive the last 4-5 years.

MyeRs Shockwave CheMiCaL , our main 3 we've teamed with for years on end, and have been the best with

versus

Prozajiik Rockitude Picky , your main 3 that you've teamed with for years on end, and have been the best with

---------

Best of 5, agreed upon maps between captains beforehand. 3 versus 3, no spectators.

Date? We propose 19th of April 2015. Do you accept?

----

Locking the thread because I actually want this to happen. NA is weak in talent, just as EU is, and I don't want to use a 3rd that I don't play with to try to prove a point.

I rather make this a match that actually has some history to it. The best NA vs the best EU.

It's not an NA vs EU battle, it's just 2 of the strongest teams for a long time now, having 1 last play off.

What the o.O versus cM8t

------

PM me on Forums/STeam/IRC if interested. Once date is agreed upon I'll make new thread without spam, and let's get this hyped. Good time to get some viewers on stream.

PS: My team all agreed to play (Yes, your teammate Shockwave agreed to play against you. And I don't think he would have agreed to play in a game he thinks he would lose....)

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2015, 01:10:04 PM »
l0l now this is at 10,000 views, someone is having fun! 9000 views in a DAY. REALISTIC.