Author Topic: Reporting Panic  (Read 18502 times)

Zenit

• VM-68
Re: Reporting Panic
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2015, 07:41:41 AM »
You made a lot of people looking like a hackers. You even made me looking like a hacker few months back.

When I played with you fun match, you were acting like: Fun to play with you Sqz, i enjoy it. Good game.
When I played against you, fkin hacker, banned me from server, crying all over the community, and stuff like that.

You aren't acting like an adult.

You just basically NEED to succesfully report/ban somebody. Like now you failed, and you were acting like, "Just get him banned". That sounds like post from despair, that you failed in report but u NEED to get somebody banned. That's not normal.
This.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2015, 08:10:10 AM »
@ Clipz im pissed off committee says "ahh og nthn to check". kick these nubs from commttee. they dont even try.
i always got respect 4 committee but peopl. like u clipz give it a bad.name.

@ ACE hmmmmm 4 me i can see he used it in-game cause of his movements.
Your right I don't take your request serious. You guy make them all the time and the people don't cheat. It's annoying and gets old. Unless you have proof stop because I don't want to waste my time watching demos.

p4nic

• PGP
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2015, 08:53:37 AM »
For me it looks pretty weird, because of his positioning. Every decent player wouldn't wait on the spawn roof, because you could get capped very easily when the enemy player speeds through his window. He knew that he would come this way (wallhack) or his tactical gameplay is on the same level like a speed server beginner.

BTW could you stop all these "og is so bad" nonsense and post something constructive instead. In the past the forum had even more demo requests and it was usual.

"his tactical gameplay is on the same level like a speed server beginner" - That must be the reason for this situation

Squeeze, in the shot before heilbringer did this speed jump. I'm not saying that he should be banned for that video anyway, because it could be just a huge tactical misplay and we have just seen 2 scenes. It looks pretty weird, but like you said it's just "guessing" and for a ban jitspoe has to be 100% convinced.

Have you ever played / or are you playing with a 7.1 Headset? I don't think so. If you did you would know that it's very, very easy to localize your enemy.
So, if he had moved I would've heard it.

I had many "1v1 wh situations" (e. g. against clk, achiever, extrawelt (hahaxD), ...) in the last few months but nobody has reported me yet, so im kinda happy I got my own thread now.

Special greetings to extra :*** <3 luv ya

tobiantifa

• VM-68
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2015, 11:47:35 AM »
my paintball just support 2.1 did i have different stuff there ?