Author Topic: Cheat/Mod Detected: Ireland  (Read 8647 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Cheat/Mod Detected: Ireland
« on: April 16, 2015, 10:34:38 PM »
Name: Ireland
ID: 224069
IP: 78.58.16.227

1024 day ban, with the possibility of being reduced if he contacts me with the appropriate info.

Fezz

• PGP
Re: Cheat/Mod Detected: Ireland
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 06:50:02 AM »
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 08:19:31 AM by Fezz »

Fezz

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2015, 08:31:39 AM »
« Last Edit: April 18, 2015, 08:19:37 AM by Fezz »

Rockyar_96

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 06:40:55 AM »
Did I miss something or why is everyone cheating for no reason whatsoever? I mean, really?

MON1TOR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 08:24:43 AM »
Ban reason?

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2015, 01:03:51 PM »
or why is everyone cheating for no reason whatsoever?

I do not know why people are using cheats knowing that there's a high chance of them suffering a 1000 day ban. Perhaps they wanted to try it out, or it is being used as a way to leave the game, or they wanted to try to cheat for a bit? The only way to know would be to ask each person individually.

Once a hack gets out there, it can spread to many different players.

This is why I can understand jitspoe's reasoning for issuing high bantimes.  What is to stop someone taking the risk of hacking when the ban is only, lets's say around 4 months?

It is like I said on the other thread, with the recent bantimes that people have been given over the past months for hacking, I am not exactly sure why some people are surprised that the same 1000+ bantimes are being given out now.

It is a shame that this many players are being lost by cheating. (Not complaining about the bantimes, but the fact that people used these cheats in the first place.)

Lumixan

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2015, 03:01:28 PM »
I do not know why people are using cheats knowing that there's a high chance of them suffering a 1000 day ban. Perhaps they wanted to try it out, or it is being used as a way to leave the game, or they wanted to try to cheat for a bit? The only way to know would be to ask each person individually.

Once a hack gets out there, it can spread to many different players.

This is why I can understand jitspoe's reasoning for issuing high bantimes.  What is to stop someone taking the risk of hacking when the ban is only, lets's say around 4 months?

It is like I said on the other thread, with the recent bantimes that people have been given over the past months for hacking, I am not exactly sure why some people are surprised that the same 1000+ bantimes are being given out now.

It is a shame that this many players are being lost by cheating. (Not complaining about the bantimes, but the fact that people used these cheats in the first place.)

Jitspoe allows the players to have a wh for checking demos, so every player will use the wh one time online to test it.

The clever guys are using the wh undetected.

If Jitspoe would update his game and if he wouldnt allow them to have a wh on there pc, nobody would cheat. And yes this security is still bullexcrementt :)

Morphin

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2015, 03:21:44 PM »
I don't believe that jitspoe ever said that he allows people to use wallhack for checking demos. You just misunderstood something and didn't even try to look that up.
Also in my opinion his detection works pretty well, as we can see all of that little kids got banned.

Lumixan

• Stingray
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2015, 03:32:04 PM »
I don't believe that jitspoe ever said that he allows people to use wallhack for checking demos. You just misunderstood something and didn't even try to look that up.
Also in my opinion his detection works pretty well, as we can see all of that little kids got banned.

Yes its right.
worked very well for this guys :)

MrPeach

• VM-68
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2015, 03:36:59 PM »
Jitspoe allows the players to have a wh for checking demos, so every player will use the wh one time online to test it.

If Jitspoe would update his game and if he wouldnt allow them to have a wh on there pc, nobody would cheat. And yes this security is still bullexcrementt :)

^lack of common sense.
Could you explain me how jitspoe would detect that you have wh installed on your pc?
If you really need wallhack to check demos (woah so many demos requests nowadays) and you can't resist to test it why don't you do it offline or on own private server? Don't tell me people cheat but their intention is to check demos to prevent using cheats, lmfao.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 04:10:51 PM by MrPeach »

mRokita

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2015, 03:42:43 PM »
Maps without walls == no wallhacking == no bans

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2015, 02:05:25 AM »
And yes this security is still bullexcrementt :)
Still enough for 90% of the banned players.

Lumixan

• Stingray
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2015, 04:50:23 AM »
^lack of common sense.
Could you explain me how jitspoe would detect that you have wh installed on your pc?
If you really need wallhack to check demos (woah so many demos requests nowadays) and you can't resist to test it why don't you do it offline or on own private server? Don't tell me people cheat but their intention is to check demos to prevent using cheats, lmfao.

Yes thats right jitspoe cant detect that you have a wh installed on your pc, but he can still say its not allowed cant he?
If he says its legal to have a wh on your pc he also could say its legal to use the wh ingame. lmfao
But he could react, for example updating the game to build 41 and change the bugs.

@ic3y
Yes its right.
worked very well for this guys :)

Rockyar_96

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2015, 10:18:21 AM »
Maps without walls == no wallhacking == no bans
Dude, what :D

Jitspoe never explicitly said that checking demos with wh is not bannable, but if you pull it off right noone will ever notice. And quite honestly, nobody sees a reason to change that anyway.

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2015, 10:42:35 AM »
Jitspoe never explicitly said that checking demos with wh is not bannable, but if you pull it off right noone will ever notice. And quite honestly, nobody sees a reason to change that anyway.
this is kind of a grey zone, if he would say *yes, you are allowed to use wallhack to check out "weird" demos* he would get in troubles because kids be like: uhm, i forgot to turn my wallhack off and played online with it, please remove my ban blahlbahblah..
if he would say, *you are not allowed to use wallhack to check your demos* it would be a big discussion because he (and probably the committee too?) is/are allowed to check them.

if you wanna know if your enemy hacked, use wallhack to review your demo. if you forgot to delete it from your DPB2 before playing online, dont cry about the ban.

if you wouldnt know how to create a virtual machine, youd be fu cked, because thats pretty much the only thing you can hold on to.

so this post sounds like i know everything. well, this is just my opinion blahblah..

Fezz

• PGP
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2015, 11:22:47 AM »
claudius banned.

Lumixan

• Stingray
« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2015, 11:59:41 AM »
this is kind of a grey zone, if he would say *yes, you are allowed to use wallhack to check out "weird" demos* he would get in troubles because kids be like: uhm, i forgot to turn my wallhack off and played online with it, please remove my ban blahlbahblah..
if he would say, *you are not allowed to use wallhack to check your demos* it would be a big discussion because he (and probably the committee too?) is/are allowed to check them.

if you wanna know if your enemy hacked, use wallhack to review your demo. if you forgot to delete it from your DPB2 before playing online, dont cry about the ban.
if you wouldnt know how to create a virtual machine, youd be fu cked, because thats pretty much the only thing you can hold on to.

so this post sounds like i know everything. well, this is just my opinion blahblah..

lol i dont know everything...
and yes i played with a virtual machine because i was a newbie thats why i got banned for...
everyone  was a newbie ^^
And im not intrested on your opinion <3

@rockyar
Jitspoe did