Author Topic: Schreibfeler/schreibfaeller trash talking for 1v1 and gets put in his place...  (Read 4650 times)

Fluk3

• Stingray
So Schreibfeler was recently trash talking me and several other people. And its getting really annoying considering all he is is a noname pubstar noting else. He asked me for a 1v1 trash talking me so i thought i would put him in his place. He then claims he beat me 2-0. I will post the demo for his map where all i did was troll 24/7 after 10 rounds of trying hard then realized he was easy as intercourse. He then begins to cry about his 50 ping and that i wallhack. So for my map we went to his server and obviously i won easily. Im not going to post that demo for my map as it was pfo and all he did is go for the trade win. But i still won. IF YOU WANT TO SEE SOME BANTER AND SEE SCHREIBFELER GET REKT 1v1 WITH TROLLS AND CRY OVER 50 PING AND ACCUSING ME OF WALLHACK. THIS IS A MUST WATCH!!!!

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
Kreygasm-

CheMiCal

• Autococker
1v1 anyone gg ez

Fluk3

• Stingray
1v1 anyone gg ez
Lets goooooooo! GG 2ez 4u

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Why would you make a forum post about this? In all honesty who cares?

Fluk3

• Stingray
Why would you make a forum post about this? In all honesty who cares?
You dont play dp2, you dont know what he is like or how he acts. I only posted this because several people had asked me to upload the demo so they could watch it.

omni

• 68 Carbine
You dont play dp2, you dont know what he is like or how he acts. I only posted this because several people had asked me to upload the demo so they could watch it.
He does not need too. Still nobody cares

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
In some ways I'm glad that you uploaded it, I like the idea of people bragging about their wins with demos on the forums. It's all just bit of fun. ;)

However, I feel that the way you bragged about it was rather unnecessary and I personally would of excluded most of the description.

Anyway, well played.

"downloaded 12 times"

I didn't expect that. Seems like a lot of people who do not care have decided to download it and some even to post about it.

I cannot understand why people post that they don't care. Does anyone actually care if you care or not? Who knows. In this "Other stuff" board there are a few threads I think nobody would really care about, but I don't bother to post on them, because I don't care.

Fun drained.

tl;dr: We need more posts like these. (Just ones that are perhaps worded a little differently.)

Toxiic

• Autococker
You dont play dp2, you dont know what he is like or how he acts.
Trust me on this one, people right now are nothing compared to DP players ten years ago and before...

Fluk3

• Stingray
In some ways I'm glad that you uploaded it, I like the idea of people bragging about their wins with demos on the forums. It's all just bit of fun. ;)

However, I feel that the way you bragged about it was rather unnecessary and I personally would of excluded most of the description.

Anyway, well played.

"downloaded 12 times"

I didn't expect that. Seems like a lot of people who do not care have decided to download it and some even to post about it.

I cannot understand why people post that they don't care. Does anyone actually care if you care or not? Who knows. In this "Other stuff" board there are a few threads I think nobody would really care about, but I don't bother to post on them, because I don't care.

Fun drained.

tl;dr: We need more posts like these. (Just ones that are perhaps worded a little differently.)
Its all a bit of banter, and its not bragging at all lmfao why would i brag about a 2-0 vs a noname pubstar? My aim in all of this is just to put that lil kid in his place and make him realise that he is nothing compared to me, and i am nothing compared to shk, spain, prozajik, myers etc. So therefore he can stop calling everyone out and spamming in servers calling everyone nubs when he cant even back it up vs an average player like myself.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
What a low condifence calling yourself an average.

omni

• 68 Carbine
Thats a year of being told he isn't good enough by me. And wow 109 people downloaded what an amazing feat by the community of less than 109 people. Actually probably more like less than 40.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Well looks like he was right, you're a cheater and just got banned. Why cheat?

Fluk3

• Stingray
Well looks like he was right, you're a cheater and just got banned. Why cheat?
Actually he was not right at this point in time, ive come clean, i used the wallhack in 1 match last night and 1 pub map. I had access to the hack from the 17th April.

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
No one hacks just once.

Fluk3

• Stingray
No one hacks just once.
Well i did because i got caught before it was even possible for me to hack again

lukip

• VM-68
i am nothing compared to shk, spain, prozajik, myers, lukip etc.
/jk im better then them, trollolol..

someone should delete this topic, its the most useless and childish one ive seen in a while. also, those posts on fluk3s wallhack topic are unnecessary, no idea why it got such a hype..

Fluk3

• Stingray
/jk im better then them, trollolol..

someone should delete this topic, its the most useless and childish one ive seen in a while. also, those posts on fluk3s wallhack topic are unnecessary, no idea why it got such a hype..
Jealous that you dont get that much hype?