Author Topic: Cheat/Mod Detected: Depzman/Fluk3  (Read 8738 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Cheat/Mod Detected: Depzman/Fluk3
« on: April 21, 2015, 08:58:03 PM »
Names used:
[x^5]Depzman
Depzman

IP: 86.10.191.146 = cpc5-birk7-2-0-cust401.1-3.cable.virginm.net

DPLogin ID: 213565

Toxiic

• Autococker
Re: Cheat/Mod Detected: Depzman/Fluk3
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2015, 10:19:37 PM »
Wall hacks?

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 04:19:08 AM »
Yeah i used a wallhack since friday, gg rekt peace out all. Time for CSGO

mRokita

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 06:36:02 AM »
NOT SERIOUS PART
OHHHHH CMMOOOOON I WILL HAVE NO FRIENDS IN DP SOON :|
/EDIT OH IT'S MUCH EASIER WITH CAPSLOCK, I DON'T HAVE TO USE SHIFT THEN!

SERIOUS PART
@jitspoe: please give fluk3 some chance, he was testing for DPLeague =[. I'm sure he won't use hacks again! I used to like this guy =S.!

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2015, 06:47:47 AM »
please give fluk3 some chance, he was testing for DPLeague =[. I'm sure he won't use hacks again! I used to like this guy =S.

That's nonsense. Anyone with sense would notify jitspoe and ask for his permission first.

Fluk3, this isn't banter, this is utter stupidity.

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that cares. If you don't care, just say "I don't care" and leave the game die. Two faced.

I should make a poll to see who actually cares about this game anymore...

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2015, 06:58:39 AM »
At what point did i say that this was banter? I'm pretty sure i did not. Also what makes me two faced? Could you please explain? Its my own fault for using the wallhack when i did, and i will have to take to consequences for my actions. Its as simple as that... Im not proud that i used it for 1 match and 1 pub map but oh well, we cant change the past.

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2015, 07:00:14 AM »
At what point did i say that this was banter? I'm pretty sure i did not. Also what makes me two faced? Could you please explain? Its my own fault for using the wallhack when i did, and i will have to take to consequences for my actions. Its as simple as that... Im not proud that i used it for 1 match and 1 pub map but oh well, we cant change the past.

[11:30:02] Evan - Fluk3: #BANTS

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2015, 07:10:34 AM »
You still didnt answer why im two faced, also #bants was a reply to what omni said on skype not about me wallhacking in dp2. If this was the case i would of said, sorry everyone i got banned for wallhacking ahahahahahha gg rekt #bants #banter but i did not.

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2015, 07:17:15 AM »
You still didnt answer why im two faced, also #bants was a reply to what omni said on skype not about me wallhacking in dp2. If this was the case i would of said, sorry everyone i got banned for wallhacking ahahahahahha gg rekt #bants #banter but i did not.

You were telling me before how pointless cheating would be and how you would never use a wallhack or anything like that. In my opinion, you're two faced. I don't talk behind people's back if I have something bad to say, that's why I'm saying it to you.

Yeah i used a wallhack since friday, gg rekt peace out all.

This sounds like you're trying to pass it off as banter to me. I don't want to argue anymore about it. It's my opinion compared to yours.

Have fun with cs:go.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2015, 07:42:08 AM by JMR »

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2015, 07:21:54 AM »
I used it for 1 match and 1 pub server just seeing if it actually worked, my only intention was to use it for checking demos. Also "Yeah i used a wallhack since friday, gg rekt peace out all" That not exactly banter, i dont think you understand the meaning of banter. Thats more of coming clean admitted that i used a wallhack and the i got rekt because i got banned and saying peace out to everyone. Not really banter lad.

JMR

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2015, 07:27:05 AM »
I used it for 1 match and 1 pub server just seeing if it actually worked, my only intention was to use it for checking demos.

I couldn't care what excuses/reasons you have to try to back up your cheat. Only someone who is using no common sense would bother to do that without contacting jitspoe first. That's stupidity, sorry.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2015, 09:22:55 AM »
Using it in a match to see if it actually worked for the intention of using it for demos. Yes, must check if I can beat another team wallhacking to ensure it will work offline watching demo's. #Logic

Also, you changed names after leaving the match server to the pub? Cause you have 2 names used. Jitspoe, is it true that this was only used twice?

Fluk3 will be back after his ban, maybe not actively, but he'll be back. Everyone quits DP and comes back for the nostalgia of the game. But it's hard to actually stay around actively in the state it's in. DP is still the most fun game out there. But no reason to look down on him, he's played long enough, got bored of the game, wanted to try wallhacking before quitting the game. He'll serve out his ban. He got his punishment for his actions. That's that.

Enjoy CS:GO, i'll see you whenever you're unbanned.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2015, 09:29:37 AM »
Using it in a match to see if it actually worked for the intention of using it for demos. Yes, must check if I can beat another team wallhacking to ensure it will work offline watching demo's. #Logic

Also, you changed names after leaving the match server to the pub? Cause you have 2 names used. Jitspoe, is it true that this was only used twice?

Fluk3 will be back after his ban, maybe not actively, but he'll be back. Everyone quits DP and comes back for the nostalgia of the game. But it's hard to actually stay around actively in the state it's in. DP is still the most fun game out there. But no reason to look down on him, he's played long enough, got bored of the game, wanted to try wallhacking before quitting the game. He'll serve out his ban. He got his punishment for his actions. That's that.

Enjoy CS:GO, i'll see you whenever you're unbanned.
It would of been Depzman in the pub server, and [x^5] in the match. But yeah what MyeRs said is pretty much spot on. Peace out yall and ill cya around soon hopefully. Ill be on IRC if anyone wants to talk =P

L3vi

• Stingray
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2015, 10:52:14 AM »
will be back after his ban, maybe not actively, but he'll be back. Everyone quits DP and comes back for the nostalgia of the game.

first time I  agree 100% with myers lol

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2015, 11:18:07 AM »

Literally all that needs to be said.