Author Topic: Some new maps for EU servers on the horizon?  (Read 6877 times)

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
Some new maps for EU servers on the horizon?
« on: June 05, 2015, 03:21:31 AM »
Especially Crack, OTB and Html public servers.  ... I would like to see more often maps like ub_cliff, shock, nitefactor, rome, pbcup_everglade, siegecastle

MON1TOR

• 68 Carbine
Re: Some new maps for EU servers on the horizon?
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2015, 03:44:55 AM »
I am sorry guy, but on speed or pub servers there is no chance for siege maps....
But you could still try to get in touch with server admins (like T3RR0R15T at OTB).
Yes it is a nice idea. New map rotation....

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2015, 06:36:29 AM »
ub_cliff, shock, nitefactor, rome, pbcup_everglade
All these maps are not so good for speed servers due to easy spawn kills (low resp time) Imo.

But yes, maplist update would be good, and to remove Italy server and to make Cs server. There are several cs maps like de_dust_2 (idk full name, its taken from cs aswell) and few other cs maps.
New players mostly play in Italy because its the only map they know. Just a suggestion.

xrichardx

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 07:06:13 AM »
There are lots of contact information given with most servers. For the cRack servers: I am in the paintball IRC very often and have a valid email set for the cRack servers. If you have any suggestions, you can always contact me there. I've added ub_cliff, shock, nitefactor and rome to the cRack pub rotation.

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2015, 02:43:21 AM »
ok,  thanks. And  I dont know how others, but I also think that playing is much better and much more funny without autobalance teams. Many years there were no such thing as autobalance and it was fine. To be true I think it is anoying, but that is my opinion.

mRokita

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2015, 07:33:15 AM »
I will consider a weekly/monthly rotation vote for my servers.

xrichardx

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2015, 08:05:58 AM »
And  I dont know how others, but I also think that playing is much better and much more funny without autobalance teams. Many years there were no such thing as autobalance and it was fine. To be true I think it is anoying, but that is my opinion.
I also think that autobalance is very annoying especially if you want to make teams more fair but it doesn't let you. I had to set it to mode 1 on the crack speed server though because many newbies would not stop just always joining the winning team, ending up with result like 50-0, 3 vs 10.

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2015, 03:21:02 AM »
hca_jericho_b7 is good looking too

Rockyar_96

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2015, 12:04:43 PM »
"new maps" *cough*

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2015, 02:41:18 AM »
A new map rotation for most playable servers, the most well known and playable maps could resurrect the game. There is almost noone playing in the last weeks, because nobody cares about the maplists.

T3RR0R15T

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2015, 04:06:48 AM »
ok, post a maplist with 10-15 maps (no jump, no beta) and i will change them on our pub server.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2015, 08:33:27 AM »
Would be cool if in the rotation, you could let the "main" maps that are already working well on public servers :

-Carpathian
-Daylight
-Prolandr
-pbcup_pforest

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2015, 09:35:56 PM »
I think that one reason maplists fail to interest players (this happens to me sometimes) is that at a certain point, maps become "overplayed," and it gets repetitive when you use the same strategy over and over. To solve this, I suggest using maps that have good gameplay but aren't played as often, as opposed to "main" maps that you could easily find on most of the DP servers.

kKd

• Stingray
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2015, 07:01:39 AM »
Why don't you want beta maps in your Rotation, I don't get it. Some of them are very nice to play....
My proposals: 1day, propaint1, nitefactor, dye32, rome, wwp3fix, freedom, hillside3, island, litt, nolandr, pbcup_2fort5, pbcup_everglade, pbcup_renoir, pbcup_gladiator, pbcup_sanctuary, remenissions, tunnels
 Only suggestions, comment what you would find good, these are just my personal favourites.
And yes I kinda like the pbcup maps cause they offer a lot of space and/or different ways.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #14 on: November 17, 2015, 04:10:22 AM »
New map lists and maps to be played????!?!?!?! DONT BE SILLY!!!! We all know that all the noobs will ONLY play pp1 wob insight. Same map, all day every day. This shall never change and this is another reason why this game hardly has any players anymore.

mRokita

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2015, 10:33:12 AM »
pp1 wob insight.
+ italy
/troll

If you want some servers with DPLogin based rotation vote, please let me know.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2015, 01:08:44 PM »
ohhh and airtime