Author Topic: Demo Request Toxiic and Hox  (Read 11493 times)

flamer

• 68 Carbine
Demo Request Toxiic and Hox
« on: July 05, 2015, 02:29:22 PM »
2015-07-05 on Nitefact.

16:50
14:25

http://banterous.co.uk/demo/1225

@ic3 : No sht cptn obvious.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 02:36:00 PM by flamer »

hoX

• PGP
Re: Demo Request Toxiic and Hox
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 03:37:36 PM »

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 05:03:46 PM »

ic3y

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 04:33:20 AM »
Whenever someone requests a demo, (s)he must post his/her own demo along with suspicious times

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2015, 12:46:33 PM »
Watched both demos, nothing suspicious.  

for flamer : (Si tu penses qu'ils utilisaient quelque chose, c'était quoi ? Un wall hack ?
Y'a vraiment rien de louche dans leurs démos. )
Au passage, n'oublie pas de poster/citer les temps les plus louches sur une demo, je doute qu'ils regardent t'a vidéo entièrement si ça n'est pas fait.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 02:40:08 PM by TeMaRu »

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2015, 02:39:41 PM »
Hox's shot at 16:50 I think, is really suspicious. I doubt you can speed at that speed and put your aim exactly where I am to 1ball me. They use locs for recon, so there's no way he can be that accurate.

Also, ToXiiC's shot when I was 'camping' mid on the ramp, he sped mid turned around and 1 balled me. Suspicious as well.

hoX

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2015, 03:18:19 PM »
I already tried to kill in that place in another rounds, and i didn't killed, but you died, was just something normal
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 04:07:13 PM by hoX »

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2015, 05:33:27 PM »
I admit. We don't use voice recon, but still rekt every NA clan.

mcclone

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2015, 01:58:03 PM »
Good job Taxiic. Dont try to hide your hacks.

mRokita

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2015, 02:40:03 PM »
Hox's shot at 16:50 I think, is really suspicious. I doubt you can speed at that speed and put your aim exactly where I am to 1ball me. They use locs for recon, so there's no way he can be that accurate.
Also, ToXiiC's shot when I was 'camping' mid on the ramp, he sped mid turned around and 1 balled me. Suspicious as well.
Well, these might be accidents.

Watched both demos, nothing suspicious.
+ i believe that Toxiic is smart enough to not use any hacks.

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2015, 02:55:55 PM »
+ i believe that Toxiic is smart enough to not use any hacks.

This part is kind of funny.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2015, 04:18:01 PM »
This part is kind of funny.
LOL.
Good job Taxiic. Dont try to hide your hacks.
/thread
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 04:41:48 PM by Toxiic »

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2015, 08:25:49 PM »
You claim there's 2 points that are suspicious, in a 1 hit kill game. Please.

Nothing even remotely suspicious. Just a bunch of bad aim, and bad jumping.

The times you consider suspicious are nothing near.

Stop being paranoid.

shockk

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2015, 11:01:27 PM »
I watched it just because I was bored. Looked fine though, I didn't see anything suspicious. Just a very energetic team..
Like a spidermonkey hopped up on mountain dew. I'll have some of what you're having

shockk

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2015, 11:03:31 PM »
Not in a bad way though, I hope more NA teams start showing up.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2015, 09:44:23 AM »
EU > NA

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: July 08, 2015, 12:46:13 PM »
We've beat every NA clan with ease, without even playing on eF servers. That includes, [ThC] -uR- .sI> [t2g] ]mT[ -Dp2-, also various EU clans as well on EU servers only.

That said, I hope someone does come up with a team that might pose a threat to our clan.

Also, MyeRs is right, my aim was so horrid in that match, including my jumps. This might sound like a excuse, which in reality it is, but that was our first match that day. No pubs, no nothing. Usually the first match warms me up. Same with LoL, the first game I usually miss farm, skillshots etc etc.  In my first game.

Bl00dBath

• PGP
« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2015, 02:56:05 PM »
Am i wrong to assume that use of an aimbot would be detected very quickly by jitspoe?

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2015, 09:27:50 PM »
I'm curious on which teams did you won against on EU servers only but it doesnt matter anyways.

And about the fact that you are leading the NA scene, i have no doubt about that and its pretty normal, otherwise it would mean that your team is (garbage) Not the best due to the lack of opponents if you were not leading it.

"A team that might pose a threat to our clan" ? ( I'm Laughing hard while reading that)

- cm8t   | .c2o|  |   (i strongly doubt that your team would beat any of those constantly, or proove that you can be an equal to them)

- [i6]    |  .oXz.  | .aXa.  ( i would say they are good opponents for you, since they are on almost the same level as you guys )

Anyways, there is pretty much no opponents on this game, leading this game and being happy for that is like being happy to successfully plant a knife into the biggest target who has ever been created but.. you are still not leading that board.. so i don't agree with that sentence at all.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2015, 12:06:32 PM »
I'm curious on which teams did you won against on EU servers only but it doesnt matter anyways.

And about the fact that you are leading the NA scene, i have no doubt about that and its pretty normal, otherwise it would mean that your team is (garbage) Not the best due to the lack of opponents if you were not leading it.

"A team that might pose a threat to our clan" ? ( I'm Laughing hard while reading that)

- cm8t   | .c2o|  |   (i strongly doubt that your team would beat any of those constantly, or proove that you can be an equal to them)

- [i6]    |  .oXz.  | .aXa.  ( i would say they are good opponents for you, since they are on almost the same level as you guys )

Anyways, there is pretty much no opponents on this game, leading this game and being happy for that is like being happy to successfully plant a knife into the biggest target who has ever been created but.. you are still not leading that board.. so i don't agree with that sentence at all.

I never said we were the best, and we certainly aren't the best. If you look who I quoted, I meant what I had stated to the NA scene. Not the euro scene.  Euro scene still has decent players who play comparably to the NA scene. The very good players of NA and EU rarely play.

Although you took a different meaning to what I had stated, I certainly don't mind challenging .c2o| and cm8t. It would be great to see where our skill level is comparably to you guys.