Author Topic: Demo Request Toxiic and Hox  (Read 11495 times)

JeongWa

• Autococker
Re: Demo Request Toxiic and Hox
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2015, 01:39:35 PM »
I never said we were the best

I am aware of that, but this sentence:

" A team that might pose a threat to our clan  " is pretty much saying that there is no team that can be a threat to your clan, And  the fact that you said  "You have beat various EU clans as well on EU servers only " even tho you know that there are actually some teams that could beat you guys w/o any struggle.. makes me irritated.

So I did answer the demand you were asking for.. which is the following

That said, I hope someone does come up with a team that might pose a threat to our clan

Not sure why you think i took it different because i know that you didn't said that you guys are the best, but looking at ur sentences make it looks like it's something close to that. Anyways, this is not the purpose of the post. I'll forgive you. How kind am I ?

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2015, 02:15:44 PM »
I am aware of that, but this sentence:

" A team that might pose a threat to our clan  " is pretty much saying that there is no team that can be a threat to your clan, And  the fact that you said  "You have beat various EU clans as well on EU servers only " even tho you know that there are actually some teams that could beat you guys w/o any struggle.. makes me irritated.

Once again your taking it out of context. I was implying that to NA, hence the quote to shockk.

Not sure why you think i took it different because i know that you didn't said that you guys are the best, but looking at ur sentences make it looks like it's something close to that. Anyways, this is not the purpose of the post. I'll forgive you. How kind am I ?
Ty bebe. <3

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2015, 03:13:52 PM »
lets get back to the topic. Idk if hox is hacking, but i dont see why toxiic wouldnt hack again. He doesnt care about this game whatsoever, has experience hacking with every hack there is, and has evaded several bans. So why wouldnt this fool do it again?. im lookin at the demo and some of his gameplay on pubs and hes shooting at random places no normal player would shoot at. Please loook further into this.

P.S.: He still goes negative  ;D

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2015, 05:01:48 PM »
Got rekt by c2o. GG

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2015, 05:08:01 PM »
Was fun.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2015, 05:15:53 PM »
Was fun.
We shall get our revenge soon or later!!! Haha was actually fun. I feel like the NA scene really really needs to pick up their act.

lets get back to the topic. Idk if hox is hacking, but i dont see why toxiic wouldnt hack again. He doesnt care about this game whatsoever, has experience hacking with every hack there is, and has evaded several bans. So why wouldnt this fool do it again?. im lookin at the demo and some of his gameplay on pubs and hes shooting at random places no normal player would shoot at. Please loook further into this.

P.S.: He still goes negative  ;D
By the way I was on LoL match q and people kept leaving/dodging and I kept on coming first pick like 5 times in a row. I was literally afk for half that game in the pub.

MrPeach

• VM-68
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2015, 10:04:35 AM »

- [i6]    |  .oXz.  | .aXa.  ( i would say they are good opponents for you, since they are on almost the same level as you guys )

Puting oxz between i6 and aXa hurts. Im not rly sure whats aXa, I didnt have chance to match them but i6 isn't big challenge even with team of randoms :p

shockk

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2015, 04:16:40 AM »
The NA scene has tons of unreal players. But we just haven't united like euros have yet

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2015, 04:26:47 AM »
Im not rly sure whats aXa, I didnt have chance to match them .
.a[X]a. isnt clan that is created for matches, its not worth of trying to make a competetive clan atm in dp, its a waste of time since there is only 1/2 active clans to match against.
aXa shouldnt even be on Jeongwa's list imo, buTT if axa was a matching clan, it would have only 2 members instead of 9. So, yea, aXa isnt a clan to match against , we play for fun :)

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2015, 05:48:15 AM »
It is up to you guys, don't worry, the list was for an approximate rank, and not a list of the active clans. And by approximate, i meant it, no matter the order in it, it was to give a list of clans that could give a threat to toxic, even tho most of the teams are inactive :) But this is for everyone.

Schreibfeler

• PGP
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2015, 11:31:59 AM »
flamer why are you crying? There is nothin suspecious. haha

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2015, 10:43:52 PM »
Who are all you people? Toxiic totes hacks.

No demo necessary.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2015, 12:52:16 PM »
Who are all you people? Toxiic totes hacks.

No demo necessary.
THIS!!! Why make a demo request thread, just go straight to the ban thread...