Author Topic: Panic Wallhack  (Read 11110 times)

Schreibfeler

• PGP
Panic Wallhack
« on: July 10, 2015, 05:17:35 PM »
Hello Committee, i've played against Panic and Zenit 2 days ago and i think there were some obvious situations that panic uses wallhack, so i ask Panic now for the demo Arc. 1, Map: g2_b2. So could you please post the demo here or on Banterous.

Here is my demo :
at 11:14 and 7:15, he just startet shooting quite before  i came and i said wh and he said "yes".

then at 9:12, he threw a nade exactly in my face at the corner by the 2nd flag, so he knew how to time the nade.

at 16:59, the most obvious situation, he knew that m5 will come out there and starts shooting quite before he came.

in the match he said : "but you play obvious too", that could be a half of confession.

There will come some more demos from other players later.

JeongWa

• Autococker
Re: Panic Wallhack
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2015, 09:45:11 PM »
Hello Schreib,

I've watched the demos, with the suspicious times, and to be honest i'd say that for most of the time, you are doing way to much sound for him, if he is using sound which is probably the case, he can hear you easily because you are not sneaking , but jumping and doing known speedjump which he is looking/linning at and expecting you guys to come from. You are complaining alot for nothing but a good play in the demo, that's sad. You should focus way more on ur gameplay instead of others, and understand how he did that. Thats my thoughts. But i understand that sometimes, you can be suspicious at someone and expect him to cheat, especialy on DP, but for this one, i doubt that he was using one.

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2015, 01:22:25 AM »
Congrats p4NiC on having your hack topic made by newb.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 06:00:19 AM »
"Congrats p4NiC on having your hack topic made by newb."

Also, try to request your demo's here: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?board=21.0

On topic:
I watched your demo and as already mentioned by Temaru you're playing really loudly and obviously while he played with sound. Also we had voice recon, so he knew if one of you guys went out with flag on basehigh to main/midspeed.

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2015, 05:00:57 PM »
I looked at the whole demo. I came to those conclusions :

1- You are such a sore loser.
2- Your HAHAHAHAHAHAHA spamming is so childish and annoying.
3- Knowing you were at a specific spot, i.e. opposite side's speedway, he delayed his line so you would end up running into it.
4- That nade thrown in the cave to 2nd flag was a good nade. It exploded in your face not because he primed it knowing you were there, but exploded in his due time knowing you'd arrive at the spot quite soon.
5- You are a troll and this is a useless thread. I've played with WH before, and I didn't see any gameplay close to a wallhacker's gameplay.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2015, 07:44:40 PM »
5- You are a troll and this is a useless thread. I've played with WH before, and I didn't see any gameplay close to a wallhacker's gameplay.
But I wh.

Schreibfeler

• PGP
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2015, 08:31:36 AM »
Ok, but i will watch the demo from Panics view.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2015, 10:31:55 AM »
Ok, but i will watch the demo from Panics view.
Then make a demo request thread. You made this in the wrong section.

Schreibfeler

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2015, 10:43:05 AM »
how to do that thread ?

Schreibfeler

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2015, 10:46:48 AM »
Here is the demo of m5, watch it until the end, the last action of Panic was really wallhack like.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2015, 01:22:29 PM »
Schreibfeler be quiet, still raging at people because they are better than you. Just like u cried through both maps in the 1v1 vs me when you challenged me. GG 2-0 easy win, cry more about wallhack (i did not wallhack then) cry more about my camps (i sat in base spinning around all map, crouching up and down, just trolling you) #MADCUZBAD Maybe one day you will get on the average players level. what was the score again on your map? 50-14 or something? EASY WIN RIP SCHREIBFELER

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2015, 01:27:59 PM »
Flamer, if that demo amused you, you should watch this 100% http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=27817.0  He cries like a little kid all the way through, trash talking, calling me hacker, camper everything. #GET REKT WITH TROLLS SCHREIBFELER. Dont challenge people to 1v1's when you cant back up your trash talk. #excrementKID

Schreibfeler

• PGP
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2015, 01:29:04 PM »
hahaha fluke, ur banned, so don't tell me anything about wallhack haha

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2015, 01:46:06 PM »
Well, you guys are off topic. No needs to be rude toward him, he is in his rights to suspect someone to cheat even tho he is wrong. Everyone has been accusing someone at some point, or had suspicions. He made a clear post without crying to request panic's demo, wrong section, but still.

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2015, 02:13:26 PM »
Schreibfeler be quiet, still raging at people because they are better than you. Just like u cried through both maps in the 1v1 vs me when you challenged me. GG 2-0 easy win, cry more about wallhack (i did not wallhack then) cry more about my camps (i sat in base spinning around all map, crouching up and down, just trolling you) #MADCUZBAD Maybe one day you will get on the average players level. what was the score again on your map? 50-14 or something? EASY WIN RIP SCHREIBFELER
dont get me wrong, i would never defend schreibfeler. but since we are making our virtual d icks bigger..

here we go.

"GG" "easy"

cameron should close this topic..

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2015, 02:34:00 PM »
GG Lukip, well played brahhhhhhh. My point is, i dont cry like a little baby in defeat. But well played, good game. And darnnnn where did you even get these screenshots from? That was like when i first got into the matching scene.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2015, 02:35:29 PM »
Well, you guys are off topic. No needs to be rude toward him, he is in his rights to suspect someone to cheat even tho he is wrong. Everyone has been accusing someone at some point, or had suspicions. He made a clear post without crying to request panic's demo, wrong section, but still.
Mehhh, he is kinda like Neoterra, its not just a 1 off when he accuses someone of hacking. He cries and does it everytime he gets beat (pretty often)

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2015, 03:53:52 PM »
how to do that thread ?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Flamer, if that demo amused you, you should watch this 100% http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=27817.0  He cries like a little kid all the way through, trash talking, calling me hacker, camper everything. #GET REKT WITH TROLLS SCHREIBFELER. Dont challenge people to 1v1's when you cant back up your trash talk. #excrementKID

Will make sure to watch it thoroughly.

lllllllllllll

• PGP
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2015, 06:14:30 AM »
i think this match was very cool

Schreibfeler    + m5     AGAINST    zenit + panic
adhs syndrom + SNOX  AGAINST   boss + "THE DARK HACKER"

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2015, 06:18:10 AM »