Sorry it's been so long. Things aren't as complete as I'd like, but I just wanted to get a new build out.
As always, if some kind of exploit is found in this build/pretest, it won't be allowed in the future.
Give the pretest a try to make sure there aren't any major issues:http://digitalpaint.org/files/temp/paintball2_build041_full_pretest1b.exe
Note: this is a full install only as it contains the hr4 textures and other new data that would make a patch almost pointless.
- Feature: New bots (WIP).
- Command: "demo_playernumber" allows you to specify which player to chase when viewing demos (very rough right now). 12:39 AM 2/5/2015, 1:40 AM 4/4/2015
- Bugfix: Fixed a crash loading maps with over 32k surfaces. 2:56 AM 11/1/2013
- Bugfix: Fixed jpeg loading code so it supports EXIF as well as JFIF formats. 2:05 AM 12/12/2013
- Bugfix: Fixed scoreboard not displaying on first key press after being closed with the console or ESC. 12:15 AM 1/7/2014
- Bugfix: Fixed issue with dalogs showing up as an error about not being able to find menus/dialog.txt. 12:21 AM 8/9/2014
- Bugfix: Made rcon command behave more like expected with multiple parameters and fixed potential exploits. 2:23 AM 1/10/2015
- Bugfix: Fixed possible security hole. 10:42 PM 3/27/2015
- Bugfix: Fixed for failed downloads due to backslashes. (Thanks, xrichardx).
- Bugfix: Fixed possible crash in custom menu files. (Thanks, xrichardx).
- Tweak: Tweaked min and max rate values to be higher. 12:48 AM 1/21/2014
- Tweak: Added 2560x1440 resolution support. 10:47 PM 5/18/2014
- Tweak: Added 50% black background to dialogs to make them easier to read/more obvious that you couldn't click buttons behind them. 12:24 AM 8/9/2014
- Tweak: Defaulted m_rawinput to 1, so mice will use raw input by default (on Windows). 2:24 AM 1/10/2015
- Tweak: Projects converted to and now compiled with Visual Studio 2010. 1:39 PM 1/19/2015
- Cvar: "gl_colorpolycount" - color codes the different polycounts of each brush face (red, green, blue, yellow, purple, grey, for 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8+ sides). Only works offline ("deathmatch" must be 0).
- Cvar: "vid_borderless" - Allows for borderless windowed mode when set to 1. 10:54 PM 2/26/2014
- Cvar: "vid_resx" and "vid_resy" can set custom resolutions if "gl_mode" is set to "-1" (Thanks, xrichardx)
- Cvar: "timestamp_date" - if set to 1, logs will include the full date on each line. (Thanks, xrichardx)
- Media: Higher resolution textures are now included by default.