Author Topic: Please unban Navyseal from the forums  (Read 13821 times)

flamer

• 68 Carbine
Please unban Navyseal from the forums
« on: August 11, 2015, 11:04:15 PM »
Superman 1 map catapult
Clan prozak 1 map wobluda

for montage and entertainment purposes only.

Bl00dBath

• PGP
Re: Demo Request: Navyseal
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 11:52:25 PM »
Why are you requesting demos from your own teammate??  Am I the only one confused by this?

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 04:51:14 AM »
Why are you requesting demos from your own teammate??  Am I the only one confused by this?

Bl00dBath

• PGP
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2015, 03:44:32 PM »
Welp, glad you could see that lol

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2015, 05:38:03 PM »
Superman 1 map catapult
Clan prozak 1 map wobluda

He's banned of forums. Jitspoe should unban him from the forums

Rockyar_96

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2015, 06:08:14 PM »
jit normally has his reasons when he bans someone ^^

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2015, 10:44:02 PM »
jit normally has his reasons when he bans someone ^^
He was banned of the forums a long time ago. I'm sure he's matured by now, even if its a little.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2015, 03:01:42 AM »
What's his forum username? I looked through the ban list and didn't see any entry for "navyseal".

[edit] found it, it's lilb990 - and it was a permanent ban created on July 10, 2009, for posting cheats.

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2015, 10:35:31 AM »
<12:35:10> "navyseaL": Yes, I was banned years ago (In 2009) and it was indeed for posting cheats. I could easily make another forum account but i'm not going to because I've already spoke to Jitspoe about unbanning me from forums and he told me he wouldn't. So, i'm not going to go against his word and make an account. It wouldn't be right. . But thank you for sticking up for me tox, ggezmoney; you still suck<3

He's banned of forums. Jitspoe should unban him from the forums

I know he is banned. I remember his post. To be honest, I think he'd deserve to be unbanned. It's not like we're children anymore. When he got banned we were 16years old. We're in the 20's. It's not like we'd try to get banned again. We just want to play the game, and thats the way he looks at it. He thinks that still being banned from the forums is not appropriate and I think that too.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2015, 11:12:47 AM »
He posted cheats on forums, distributing cheats in a game that only 1 person develops/runs. No, he does not DESERVE to be unbanned. It is not a RIGHT to use this forum. He has not done anything to warrant an unban.

What? He came back to DP after a 3 or 4 year ban and plays again. That means he deserves a clean slate? The 1024 ban he received for distributing, also got reset multiple times for evading the ban. He has not done "good", he merely waited out a ban that he initially evaded a few times. The 1024 ban + resets was probably seen as "permanent" since you don't really expect people to come back after the amount of time he served.

He's lucky to be allowed to play the game again. He does not need to be present on forums.

Sure, he may have changed. But that's why hes able to play the game as long as he remains cheat-free.

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2015, 04:23:40 PM »
You are inactive, and you trashtalk against the whole community. Your opinion is useless.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2015, 06:00:00 PM »
You are inactive, and you trashtalk against the whole community. Your opinion is useless.

At least I didn't distribute cheats.

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2015, 06:10:01 PM »
That's what you say.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2015, 01:07:46 AM »
Anyway..

flamer, if you know he's banned and thus can't respond to your demo request, what's the point of this thread exactly?

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2015, 07:54:52 AM »
If you are asking me this, you completely missed out the point of it.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2015, 08:06:40 AM »
If you are asking me this, you completely missed out the point of it.

Still, how do you want him to post his demos if he is banned here ?

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2015, 08:44:35 AM »
<12:35:10> "navyseaL": Yes, I was banned years ago (In 2009) and it was indeed for posting cheats. I could easily make another forum account but i'm not going to because I've already spoke to Jitspoe about unbanning me from forums and he told me he wouldn't. So, i'm not going to go against his word and make an account. It wouldn't be right. . But thank you for sticking up for me tox, ggezmoney; you still suck<3

So you are clearly in contact with him and yet you decided to post on forums and ask for his demo. On top of that you disregarded the fact (which you were already aware of) that he is banned?

All this looks to me like a cheap trick to bring his ban to attention and an attempt to use the community as a tool to maybe get his ban removed. Even more so after you posted that quote from (what I am assuming was yours) conversation history, which is kind of obviously trying to show him in a good light. Which, tbh, doesn't show anything. When everyone does something wrong (creating new acc to evade forum ban) and you decide to not do it, does it make you automatically 'good' person? Nope. Does it make you a normal person who behaves as is expected of him? Yes. You basically showed us with that quote that he is being matured about it, which props to him for that. But since he accepted the ban and he thinks that it was justified ban then there is no reason to unban him now is there? You pretty much proved that logic with your quote.

So, would you care to explain what is the point of this post except for the trickery? :)

And yes, I am being pretty harsh, because I don't like cheap tricks.

PS:Why is 'unbanned' not accepted by automatic grammatical check, but banned is?

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2015, 09:08:54 AM »
Yes let's just ban everyone in a dead gem's forum. Sense level over 9000.

It makes sense to ban players from the game. But banning players from a forum; especially a permanent ban, absolutely makes no sense.

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2015, 09:35:01 AM »
Yes let's just ban everyone in a dead gem's forum. Sense level over 9000.

It makes sense to ban players from the game. But banning players from a forum; especially a permanent ban, absolutely makes no sense.
Glad you said players and not users :p.

Despite that, there are still obvious potential reasons why you would want to ban a player.

Spamming being one, posting potential harmful content or as mentioned above posting link to cheats are another examples.

Why would you not want to ban someone, who is deliberately trying exploit the game you created? That is actually the only thing that makes sense to me.

Also, noticed how this post slowly turned into discussion about ban? Not to mention this post was off-topic since the beginning because flamer is asking for an impossible thing.

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2015, 09:42:42 AM »
It was the sole purpose of the thread. To get Navy unbanned. It's unlikely he's gonna post hacks again, so he should at least be allowed to create a new account.