Author Topic: Please unban Navyseal from the forums  (Read 13844 times)

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
Re: Please unban Navyseal from the forums
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2015, 03:33:36 PM »
I don't need no bullexcrement from players who I have yet to see play tell me that this guy deserves a perma ban on a forum of a dead game. Myers and proza that's not to you.
I assume it's probably to me then. If you'll re-read my posts I never said he deserved a perma-ban. And it's true that I haven't played in a while – I was much more active about 7-8 years ago – but the issue at hand isn't his status as a player, it's his status as a forum member. You're just looking for whatever you can think of to discredit me (or whomever you were talking to) whether it makes logical sense or not. I can tell you have some emotion tied up in this issue so I would recommend stepping away from the keyboard for a few minutes when you feel yourself getting mad, and then come back and type a reply once you've calmed down and thought about what you want to say.

Now, I'm pretty sure your argument has been made well enough by now, so if we could drop it for now and wait for jits to get into the discussion, I think that would be best for everyone.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2015, 03:52:25 PM »
I can tell you have some emotion tied up in this issue so I would recommend stepping away from the keyboard for a few minutes when you feel yourself getting mad, and then come back and type a reply once you've calmed down and thought about what you want to say.
Emotional tie up. Roflcopter. Good one. I broke 2-3 computers while I was replying to people. /scarasm

but the issue at hand isn't his status as a player, it's his status as a forum member. You're just looking for whatever you can think of to discredit me (or whomever you were talking to) whether it makes logical sense or not.
Re-read the post you quoted. Lmao

« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 04:35:10 PM by Toxiic »

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2015, 06:07:16 PM »
This thread wasn't meant to be called like so. Please change it back.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: August 18, 2015, 06:26:47 PM »
You literally posted that you made this thread to bring awareness to his ban... so yes this name is completely accurate

French people, I swear...

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #44 on: August 18, 2015, 07:33:52 PM »
This thread wasn't meant to be called like so. Please change it back.
The original thread title was misleading, therefore it was changed. You're free to change the subject line in your individual replies, though (not that it makes much difference).