Author Topic: Multi- Thenewone  (Read 6375 times)

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
Multi- Thenewone
« on: August 16, 2015, 06:36:19 PM »
well.. this multi was recently created. Names: TheNewOne, Psycholike. IP: 225350.

Things i know: its a euro(Pinged 25-30 on html's speed, fluent english.
How i know its a multi: Full skillz right when starts playin dp, already matching with positive kd's and a pub kd of 47-6.
May possibly be Sqz or Shock.
16 day ban comin right up

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
Re: Multi- Thenewone
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2015, 08:38:56 PM »
How i know its a multi: Full skillz right when starts playin dp, already matching with positive kd's and a pub kd of 47-6.
May possibly be Sqz or Shock.

Airtime, When I was like 18/5 and score for teams something like 22/7 I was trolling whole game from that moment.

http://banterous.co.uk/demo/1227

Wobluda, I got bored so I picked some frags.

http://banterous.co.uk/demo/1228

How can you say he is full skilled and even high skilled group lmao. And your multiaccount guessing is terrible.

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 10:38:21 AM »
You know what I mean. This topic wasn't made for you to post demos of yourself and to criticize my guessing, as their only predictions. However, i'm 100% its a multi

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 10:58:32 AM »
well.. this multi was recently created. Names: TheNewOne, Psycholike. IP: 225350.

Things i know: its a euro(Pinged 25-30 on html's speed,May possibly be Sqz or Shock.
16 day ban comin right up

Well, ping tells you its not me(shock) or sqz. He has low ping, 19-20 in arctic.
I played 2s with him today, I think he isnt multi, he was +10 kd against clan craze.
And he didnt know locs, we played napalm and airtime. Only locs I got was ice, mid, basehigh, and thats it.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 02:31:02 PM »
My demo is proof that it's not me or Shock lmao, don't u get it.

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 07:04:30 PM »
Point of the topic is to ban a multi. Shock and sqz were just proposed possible suspects, and this topic isn't the place for you to flame me about your gameplay

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2015, 02:46:56 PM »
This guy has to be a multi. I matched vs him too. 225k ID, does jumps no one else does on a few maps. Doubt he's new.

GameZET

• PGP
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 03:23:08 PM »
Hey Guys. Chill your lives. DooCi did nothing wrong. He just said that Sqz and Shock is POSSIBLE not THEY ARE. No we no its not you and thats ok and relax a bit.

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2015, 03:34:04 PM »
LOL THAT HAS TO BE EITHER SHOCK OR SQZ's MULTI FORUM ACCOUNT. PEICES FALLING IN PLACE YO>.>>>>

TheNewOne

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2015, 04:15:06 PM »
So I´ve read alot about this issue now, and im kinda annoyed . I made this account to have more fun than pubbing / jumping. I heard long time people ask for matches and wanted now too.
Some Details about me : I live in Hamburg, I am 18 years old and have a photographic memory. A friend from LoL motivated me to play this game and told me the Comminuty is almost fine. As long as i have my account i cant agree with thaty there was literally no one friendly to me. Do YOU guys even know how annoying it is to get called by everyone "multi" and so on, i mean sure its a honor, that im not so bad, but really... Why dont people let me play and improve. And because of my memory i can do what i saw people in Movies does, I Literally studied Shockwaves and d1e´s Movies, so I am aiming like they did. Skyline tutorials helped me alot too. I played long time CSS and quakelife. But here are my demos i hope i get like atleast from everymatch one that you can belive me finally.

http://banterous.co.uk/demo/1229                     = The Match aborted was talking about

Cant find the match against flamer? // who are you?

http://workupload.com/file/qXcrXGtw    that was a fun match, dont know why the other webside doesnt like this demo..

If you need more or have any questions just ask me..

Yours faithfully

PsYcHoLiKe

« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 04:38:14 PM by TheNewOne »

GameZET

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2015, 05:04:02 PM »
dear psycholike
Dont hear to sb call you multi, or noob etc.
The paintball coummunity is not always rude but there are moments the get really unfriendly
But i think every community has rude members i think thats normal i guess but they also have their friendly member
I dont like fights on the forums as you do but a multi is annoying as f*ck and understand people getting angry when sb has a multi so DooCi reacted like many others too by reporting this player
But he wasnt right so dont stop playing this game it has a huge potential

Hope you wont stop playing this game
Your sincerely GameZET

kKd

• Stingray
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2015, 05:12:39 PM »
Dear Psycholike
I dont think youre a multi even though i called u one on a server today (i was jk btw).
You seem to have a huge potential. Go and use it by joining a team and matching.Look for a team to improve.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2015, 05:28:36 PM »
Dooci, are you **** retarded?

User temporarily banned for this post.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2015, 07:40:50 PM by webhead »

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2015, 05:36:21 PM »
Nope, i still think its a multi. Not buyin it

kKd

• Stingray
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2015, 05:41:30 PM »
Some people cant buy that they are wrong.
And Squeeze, Dooci flames about thenewone and now you agress him.Notice smth?
We all want a peaceful community.But it doesnt work like that at all.So stop and lock this thread.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2015, 07:56:01 PM »
We all want a peaceful community.But it doesnt work like that at all.So stop and lock this thread.

Yeah, the report has been made, so jitspoe can take it from here if anything looks suspicious.