Author Topic: Clan (DaRk') on dplogin stolen. Don't wanna see kiddies run around with our tag  (Read 25800 times)

Conca

• PGP
Conca has committed a crime. A ddos hammer is what he needs
LELELELELLELELELELELELE

Conca

• PGP
One of your members?  Who?  If I contact frozer myself, will he confirm this?
Yes he will, you can try send him a email

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Yes he will, you can try send him a email
Did you guys read what I sent?

Conca

• PGP
Did you guys read what I sent?
You know how to read ?
Of course we did , i reply to u "Yes he will, you can try send him a email"

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
I meant the email I sent.

Conca

• PGP
I don't have any email of yours on my box... Juic3 said he haven't too, just like minerva, toxiic and fzx

Toxiic

• Autococker
I have yet to receive this email you speak about. Maybe jitspoe was getting ddos'd while he was trying to send the email, and therefore we never received it.

Playah

• 68 Carbine
Due to DaRk' being an inactive clan I'd prefer it to be 'retired' than for newbies (and assumedly 'passoword hackers') to run that name into the ground. I've had some fun times with that clan. I don't want to associate it with this kinda non-sense and don't want anybody else to do so. Also as I've heard these same guys have taken over clans MeMi and ch1ll.

I don't exactly know who's had leader priviledges on dplogin but leaders for real were Mosez/Meini, Viper, Frozer and me. At least as long as we were active as a clan. I have no contact to frozer now.

cheers

Toxiic

• Autococker
Due to DaRk' being an inactive clan I'd prefer it to be 'retired' than for newbies (and assumedly 'passoword hackers') to run that name into the ground. I've had some fun times with that clan. I don't want to associate it with this kinda non-sense and don't want anybody else to do so. Also as I've heard these same guys have taken over clans MeMi and ch1ll.

I don't exactly know who's had leader priviledges on dplogin but leaders for real were Mosez/Meini, Viper, Frozer and me. At least as long as we were active as a clan. I have no contact to frozer now.

cheers
Password hackers. Lmao. Good one. No one hacked excrement. We simply got leadership from YOUR leader. Blame YOUR leader's decision. Also, you were not even a leader, like 5 other people who have stated that. Thank you for a good lol newbie.

Got no contact with frozer. People keep on making excuses. Keep saying BS. Yatatatata. I've seen this a lot of times. You accused us; you are the one who needs to proof us guilty.

@Playah, you are welcome to tryout for the clan, $10 fee plus a tryout match that you need to succeed.

cheers

mRokita

• Autococker
Guys, if you wan't this game not to die, stop making jitspoe work on so meddling unimportant things like this...
I rarely visit the forums nowadays and I con't find anything that's worth reading...
I loved this game a couple of years ago because of it's awesome community.
I don't know what it has for me now, the awesome community has gone, the forums aren't intresting anymore, I don't have fun playing DP anymore.

Great thanks to jitspoe for developing this game.
It's kinda funny, but I think that DP has changed my life to better in some way.

Yeah, you can treat this post as a "Goodbye" from me.

Great thanks for being awesome to:
TERR0R, piter, adek33, TRION, RegeNINJA, rockitude, ic3y, RicharD, jitspoe, ToXiiC, Flukey, JMR, omni, mission, UMaster, matze, hirogen, malware, lazers, shock, ViciouZ, Clipz, bourne, extrawelt, neo,  peoy, T3RR0R15T...
I don't remember all the nicks, please forgive me :/

JITSPOE: You can delete the multi i used for testing some stuff for DPLeague - the account is called LindWorm, ID: 5657
I don't care about bans beacuse I don't play DP anymore so you can do what you want.

blaa

• Autococker
DarK' always sucked, you guys seem like a really good fit to revive this clan.

Good luck & have fun.

MON1TOR

• 68 Carbine
Miss u hTml.

MyeRs

• Autococker
They've done this to many teams. Whether abusing leadership to kick originals, or previously toxic hacking accounts to gain leadership. Majority of my former teams have idiots in them now / on the former list.

There's nothing that will be done arguing it. Toxic has hacked everything and is somehow allowed to play again. He evaded his entire ban, hacked teams/accounts during his ban, and was somehow unbanned. Well played, Digital Paint: Paintball 2.0, well played.

If we're going to let people like toxic play who have done more harm to the game than most, and not a single good thing other than "active playing" , I don't get why we even have a ban list.

Toxiic

• Autococker
They've done this to many teams. Whether abusing leadership to kick originals, or previously toxic hacking accounts to gain leadership. Majority of my former teams have idiots in them now / on the former list.

There's nothing that will be done arguing it. Toxic has hacked everything and is somehow allowed to play again. He evaded his entire ban, hacked teams/accounts during his ban, and was somehow unbanned. Well played, Digital Paint: Paintball 2.0, well played.

If we're going to let people like toxic play who have done more harm to the game than most, and not a single good thing other than "active playing" , I don't get why we even have a ban list.
Thank you for opting your concerns and opinions. I hope take the fullest meaning of that, and apply it to my behavior.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 07:42:08 PM by Toxiic »

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
I plan to ban all those involved, unless anybody has a compelling argument not to.  Also, if anybody has any evidence to prove who is and is not deliberately involved, send it my way.

Toxiic

• Autococker
I plan to ban all those involved, unless anybody has a compelling argument not to.  Also, if anybody has any evidence to prove who is and is not deliberately involved, send it my way.
So you're going to ban frozer for giving his clan to us? Niiiiice

Lumixan

• Stingray
I plan to ban all those involved, unless anybody has a compelling argument not to.  Also, if anybody has any evidence to prove who is and is not deliberately involved, send it my way.
Yes ban them all !!!
and dont forget toxiic

Bl00dBath

• PGP
So, because of the fact that I joined the clan and was given leader (didnt ask for it), I will be for the actions taken by others?  Im fzx btw.   Please reconsitter before dishing out justice to the innocent.

JUICEY

• VM-68
hi i'm juic3 and I was given leader (didnt ask for it). Why should I or fzx get banned for something we did not do? I hope there is very STRONG evidence against any member that gets banned, proving whatever accusation there may be against him. 

Toxiic

• Autococker
hi i'm ToXiiC and I was given leader (didnt ask for it). Why should fzx, juic3 and I get banned for something we did not do? I hope there is very clear and coherent evidence against any member that gets banned, proving whatever accusation there may be against him/her/it.