Author Topic: Clan (DaRk') on dplogin stolen. Don't wanna see kiddies run around with our tag  (Read 25802 times)

Playah

• 68 Carbine
Hi all, long time no see.

I jumped in for a few fun rounds of DigitalPaintball and got to see our clan tag on dplogin has been stolen by some kiddies. See, DaRk' is inactive but i prefer that no kiddies can around with our tag claiming to be DaRk'. I hope they get that right taken away. That's all.

All the best,
Playah

Toxiic

• Autococker
Blame your drunk leaders.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Investigating now.  Committee: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=28093

Who are the leaders supposed to be?  Was Juic3 ever a leader?

Conca

• PGP
Actually if they gave the clan to us, we can make whatever we want, if you are not a active player keep quiet. We didn't broke the rules, then keep ur ass quiet kid. ty

Conca

• PGP
by the way this kid wasnt even a leader so what is he complaining about

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Who gave it to you?

Conca

• PGP
Frozer did

Conca

• PGP
he gave us the clan and said we can do whatever we want to it

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 04:44:30 PM by flamer »

JUICEY

• VM-68
Hi all, long time no see.

I jumped in for a few fun rounds of DigitalPaintball and got to see our clan tag on dplogin has been stolen by some kiddies. See, DaRk' is inactive but i prefer that no kiddies can around with our tag claiming to be DaRk'. I hope they get that right taken away. That's all.

All the best,
Playah

Hi all, I jumped on the forums today to see that my team has been reported by some kiddie for 'stealing' a clan.

Actually, frozer gave us this team because it's inactive and let us restart it. My teammate had leadership to it and made us all leaders. We decided to kick the inactive players because we want a fresh and active team. Sorry PlayaH, if you still play you are welcome to tryout for our NEW team.

We were given leadership therefore it was our decision to do what we want with the team. Frozer said he has no intention of playing and it didn't matter what we do. Frozer gave up this team to us, and we were given consent to do anything we want.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Once again, I'll ask:  How did you communicate with frozer?

Toxiic

• Autococker
Once again, I'll ask:  How did you communicate with frozer?
Via Internet. The global communication network that allows almost all computers worldwide to connect and exchange information. Some of the early impetus for such a network came from the U.S. government network Arpanet, starting in the 1960s.

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Last Edit: October 12, 2015, 04:44:12 PM by flamer »

JUICEY

• VM-68
Once again, I'll ask:  How did you communicate with frozer?
Toxiic is 100% correct. One of my members was able to get contact with frozer via a messaging service i.e. steam, origin, etc.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Toxiic is 100% correct. One of my members was able to get contact with frozer via a messaging service i.e. steam, origin, etc.

One of your members?  Who?  If I contact frozer myself, will he confirm this?

lukip

• VM-68
Even tho i like toxiic, this is bullexcrement.

He hacked dark somehow, he did the same thing with -)memi(- i think
I noticed conca was in memi recently, and the last time someone from memi played was 2 years ago or something
And also, the fact that he doesnt want to tell hoe he contacted frozer shows that hes insecure.

When i asked him how he got in, he said frozer and delphi let him in, but at that point delphi wasnt even leader.

- sent from smartphone

User temp-banned for this post. Reason: evading word filter
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 10:17:47 AM by webhead »

Toxiic

• Autococker
Even tho i like toxiic, this is bullexcrement.
This isn't bullexcrement:

User temp-banned for this post. Reason: evading word filter

« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 10:23:54 AM by webhead »

JeongWa

• Autococker
Maybe Playah could contact frozer to confirm the says instead.

Hello Playah :)

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
Conca has committed a crime. A ddos hammer is what he needs