Author Topic: Clan (DaRk') on dplogin stolen. Don't wanna see kiddies run around with our tag  (Read 25801 times)

Ace

• Autococker
I'm not sure why you need to revive a clan that isn't yours. Just cut the excrement and make your own.

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
Why should they get banned for something like this? You dont have proof that they hacked. They claim some euro fool named Frozer gave em the clan, and why wouldnt that guy give away a clan thats been dead for a couple years now on a dead game like this. #Facts

JeongWa

• Autococker
Make no sense dooci, why would you want to revive a clan that has been dead since years, which is not yours ?  I doubt frozer gave away his clan, toxic managed somehow to get the leader as he already did with other clans and probably gave it . Thats why Jitspoe is talking about banning them.  Anyways, he will not ban them without proof, dont worry.

Conca

• PGP
hi i'm Conca and I was given leader (didnt ask for it). Why should fzx, juic3 , ToXiiC and i get banned for something we did not do? I hope there is very clear and coherent evidence against any member that gets banned, proving whatever accusation there may be against him/her/it.

shockk

• 68 Carbine
Anyone ever feel like you're stuck living in a deja vu time warp?

aborted

• VM-68
Just ban them all, they all acted like retards when I asked "How did you get into Darkness".
Answers I got was "Don't cry. Are you jelaous" etc
Its obv what they did, and we all know it. No matter how many active players there are in Dp banning these players involved wont make any harm to the game anyway, since they never match.

shockk

• 68 Carbine
To aborted: I've seen the same responses from them in different scenarios.

But don't push the pace. If jitspoe believes there was something suspicious going on, he will investigate further. It's not true that they never match; being that the NA community is so small at this time, they are some of the only people we have the opportunity to play against over here. Let's keep in mind regardless of past actions that these are active, committed players of the game and if they did something wrong they deserve a fair trial (due process? not sure if thats the phrase) with whatever is to happen.

Toxiic

• Autococker
Shock's (aborted) logic in a nutshell: Don't match=ban. L0L

aborted

• VM-68
Shock's (aborted) logic in a nutshell: Don't match=ban. L0L
Toxic, please LEARN TO READ, THX.
Did I say "They are not matching, ban them"? Srsly , read , it's good advice not just for dp but for life overall ;)

Toxiic

• Autococker
No matter how many active players there are in Dp banning these players involved wont make any harm to the game anyway, since they never match.
O RLY?

l0l. Nt.

Also another Shocks's (aborted) logic in a nutshell: Dont reply to your questions=ban them all.

shockk

• 68 Carbine
Let's just ban everyone and get this over with?

flamer

• 68 Carbine
Just to clear things up for jitspoe.

https://gyazo.com/4443cde0c6853755449b3d5ef62a002c

Same thing should be happening to everyone involved.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 09:03:22 PM by flamer »

Toxiic

• Autococker
Just to clear things up for jitspoe.

https://gyazo.com/4443cde0c6853755449b3d5ef62a002c

Same thing should be happening to everyone involved.
So your saying if we stole the clan tag, even though we didn't, we should get expired ban times? Nice bro. Thanks for cheering.

Playah

• 68 Carbine
lmao.. and they keep on talking. Jits, I don't wanna bother you too much. I don't care if they get banned. An inactive DaRk' would be a cool solution for all I care. Other than this have a good, productive day!

flamer

• 68 Carbine
One does not simply get ownership of a clan inactive for several years, from a German guy, that even his old clanmates lost contact with.

You are from the deepest hole of USA. I highly doubt you could ever be capable of getting in touch with him and therefore, get the ownership of DaRk' . All what you are saying, pretending to be innoncent is absurd.

I'm looking forward for a reply quoting this whole comment and adding some random rubbish you add to all your posts on a daily basis. By trying to prove yourself innocent, you put yourself deeper in the trouble.

Toxiic

• Autococker
lmao.. and they keep on talking.
Don't worry I lmao as well once I found out that a bunch of kiddies were running around with a clan tag that didn't exist: (DaRK`)

Jits, I don't wanna bother you too much. I don't care if they get banned. An inactive DaRk' would be a cool solution for all I care. Other than this have a good, productive day!
If your issue is that you don't want that clan active, than you shouldn't be concerned about it. The clan is inactive.

Rockyar_96

• 68 Carbine
this ain't no democracy guys. stop arguing.

Whaley

• VM-68
Let's just ban everyone and get this over with?
I agree, juic3 and ToXiiC have hacked multiple clans and got away with it, the ban hammer needs to come down.

JUICEY

• VM-68
I agree, juic3 and ToXiiC have hacked multiple clans and got away with it, the ban hammer needs to come down.
LOL darn you are really upset we banned you from that match aren't you? Blocking me on instagram too! what a cutie <3 yes ban me for hacking when I don't even have the slighest idea on how to 'HACK' a clan lmao. cmon whaley get off your period kiddo.

Whaley

• VM-68
LOL darn you are really upset we banned you from that match aren't you? Blocking me on instagram too! what a cutie <3 yes ban me for hacking when I don't even have the slighest idea on how to 'HACK' a clan lmao. cmon whaley get off your period kiddo.
You might want to check the ban list if you really don't have "the slightest idea on how to hack a clan." Lol this retard might be dumber than DooCi himself.