Author Topic: Clan (DaRk') on dplogin stolen. Don't wanna see kiddies run around with our tag  (Read 25841 times)

Toxiic

• Autococker
You might want to check the ban list if you really don't have "the slightest idea on how to hack a clan." Lol this retard might be dumber than DooCi himself.
You're retarded, and so is jitspoe. Learn to create a constructive argument. It says "taken over clans", not "hacking clans". Jitspoe hasn't even shown proof. His only "proof"(much proof, I lold in a sarcastically artificial way) is that "You got several (in reality: one) account, that is parked in a leader of a clan that was "taken over", isn't that proof enough"~Jitspoe 2015 most retarded statement I've seen so far. [eTHuGz] was given to us by dystro.

Before some downie says it, ill call it now. INC: they hacked dystros account derp derp derp. Ban. Guilty. No proof. Much great.

@Jitspoe, when GT was hacked and everyone was kicked, Whaley was given and involved in it too. He was a leader, even though he was never in the clan. Awkward.

shockk

• 68 Carbine
Watch out Whales, Dooci is affiliated with Juice and Toxic now.

also when I meant ban everyone I meant like EVERYONE not just them, conversation was getting out of hand

CheMiCal

• Autococker
Unacceptable. Ashamed of these kids, once they lose they go do the dumbest stuff. Simmer down buds.

Toxiic

• Autococker
Unacceptable. Ashamed of these kids, once they lose they go do the dumbest stuff. Simmer down buds.
Keep crying.

Toxiic

• Autococker
Gotta love kiddies.

xrichardx

• 68 Carbine
Hope you forgot to change your IP address when changing the account so now jitspoe has the proof you've been begging for so long ;)

Toxiic

• Autococker
Hope you forgot to change your IP address when changing the account so now jitspoe has the proof you've been begging for so long ;)
<3 I just did it on purpose. Now the ban is justified!! Only account I hacked after I got unbanned.

pvtjimmy

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
you are such a proxy pro toxiic, good job

Toxiic

• Autococker
you are such a proxy pro toxiic, good job
Thanks matos.

Bye DP won't miss ya!

Banned for obvious reasons, we won't be missing you either!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 05:01:54 PM by Cameron »

Viper

• Autococker
Hello my friends... :)

nice story ;) Im 100% sure, frozer never gave you the ownership of darkness.
Would be cool, if i could get the ownership of my own clan back ;)

I wish you all the best for 2016! :)

viper

Viper

• Autococker
Well.. still no reaction? :(

JeongWa

• Autococker
Not sure why jitspoe is not just giving back the leadership to an old DaRk Member instead of the multi suspended account that has the lead. Probably because there is not enough evidences to confirm the says ? But atleast, they are not wearing the DaRk tag anymore.

Tini

• VM-68
Same thing has happened to me numerous times with Clan [ s ] "silence"  noobies or randoms somehow get leadership and sit on the clan so when ever I try to come back to the game/community I'm never allowed access to my own clan.