Author Topic: DaRK` Servers  (Read 11613 times)

Toxiic

• Autococker
DaRK` Servers
« on: October 18, 2015, 12:15:51 AM »
Me and Yori bring to DP Poseidown servers. In an affiliation with DaRKness Gaming. We have Poseidown Match 1, Match 2, and a pub servers up and running! With the most advanced technology of Digital Lazerball 2, and most up to date servers. So please welcome Poseidown servers to your local matches and pubs. We strongly encourage players to use our server, and respect them with the fullest capabilities. If you can not, feel free to use other servers. DaRK will be using these servers, and are admins. If any of them decide to abuse please dont PM me the demo with date, time, and player ID. If anyone is hacking, speedhacking and etc, please also PM me the demo with date, time, and player ID. We do not ban players; we DDoS. Thank you very much, and enjoy yourselfs to the arguablely best servers in Africa. Hosted by: NigerianVPS.com

Server is NA; same location as where the eF servers use to be.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 10:55:03 AM by Toxiic »

shockk

• 68 Carbine
Re: Poseidown Servers
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 10:26:45 PM »
I'd say let the new servers be new servers like those before them, but I agree with all the responses from the others. These guys are out of hand. For instance, you can't match this clan and have normal conversation take place, the only things they'll say and repeat are phrases like LOL and GG EZ every time they kill you. Not to mention the passwords set are usually something like "autism", and they love to degrade to  calling people autistic and/or saying you have down syndrome, meant in a demeaning way (enjoyed that). I understand their trying to act dominant, and feel like a strong team but its seriously depressing to see people try so hard to do it... the last few times I've matched them boredom sets in quick with regards to trying to have a fun game, and all I sense is insecurity on their part. It's not fun guys people don't want to play you when you act like that. It's past the point of being an annoyance and is now sad.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 11:39:37 PM »
I'd say let the new servers be new servers like those before them, but I agree with all the responses from the others. These guys are out of hand. For instance, you can't match this clan and have normal conversation take place, the only things they'll say and repeat are phrases like LOL and GG EZ every time they kill you. Not to mention the passwords set are usually something like "autism", and they love to degrade to  calling people autistic and/or saying you have down syndrome, meant in a demeaning way (enjoyed that). I understand their trying to act dominant, and feel like a strong team but its seriously depressing to see people try so hard to do it... the last few times I've matched them boredom sets in quick with regards to trying to have a fun game, and all I sense is insecurity on their part. It's not fun guys people don't want to play you when you act like that. It's past the point of being an annoyance and is now sad.

Blame your teammates who have accused us and still accuse us for hacking. Your own teammates who have literally talked excrement and raged quit, without us even saying a word. YOUR teammates who go on and started it first and keep on losing to us. You are correct, it is sad.

On topic: So many off topic comments that are just flaming and bashing. Is their even mods in this forums? I mean this is about Poseidown servers; not DaRk

shockk

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 03:20:03 AM »
My teammates definitely don't accuse some members of your team of hacking anywhere close to as much as I do. That's just another reason you guys are out of hand, wasn't going to mention it in the first post but it's true.

I don't know what you mean by "my teammates started it first." But besides, people can only take so much when you guys dish it out each and every time we play you. By that I mean the things mentioned in the last post.

And as far as on topic discussion goes as you call it: Every comment above is on topic. The topic being that this whole thing has been taken too far. Your original post isn't sending a different message. Poseidown servers, "in affiliation with DaRKness Gaming" is just another extension of this same brutal energy that is destructive to the game. You guys need to relax, take it down a notch. It's like you forgot how to have fun with the game while trying to be competitive. You can do both at the same time. In fact, you can only be competitive by having fun with it. My opinion

JUICEY

• VM-68
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 03:27:36 AM »

Don't talk about having a normal conversation when you and your teammates consistently start the trash talk every match while losing. We can't take a team like you seriously so we troll you back for the lolz. We find it hilarious that you are on here crying how offended you are about how we reciprocate to your trolling attempts. 

One of the members in your team has a serious mental condition, autism. By setting this our password it helps spread awareness and allows other players to understand the support we have for that member. We are not in any way degrading this member. We understand it is a real problem and we are sending our prayers to him.

Instead of crying every time you get stomped and calling us hackers/annoying, etc, simply ignore us in the server and just play. Note: if you don’t start the trash talk every match, there won’t be any trash talk to begin with. If you get offended so easily on the internet, I don’t even want to know what it’s like to know you personally lmao. We also understand that boredom strikes very quickly when you play us. Getting blown out every match and 1:3 ratio is definitely not a fun time. We find you so cute when you call us hackers every match. Learn how to play the game and quit accusing everybody of hacking.

Both your, and your teammates posts are literally useless, stay out of this thread and don’t even reply to me. Whatever you have to say is not important and worth reading. This was simply a notice to players that we have put up servers in the game. Play in them if you like, don’t play if you don’t like, it is simple. You are literally more emotional than a woman. Nobody needs your useless input. Wondering where the "moderators" are to “moderate” these threads...

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015, 05:27:01 AM »
For the names of the servers that you guys host, i support shock's mindset, it is going to far, you can do jokes, but i'm pretty sure this one is still around since aloooot of time with that " Poseidown" syndrome (refering to the downsyndrome). Respect your opponents if you wana be respected back. This thread is about " Poseidown servers " and shockk is mainly talking about that. I don't see him crying because they got stomped, or calling you hackers on this thread, you are going off topic yourselves by randomly calling that. Anyways, you guys should definitly change the name of your servers, it could hurt people.. and perhaps change ur mindset if no one in your clan saw that. Anyways, have a good day.

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2015, 08:52:26 AM »
Pretty good ping for west coast United States, about 80-100. My only suggestion is to remove shock from the public server's rotation.

Also, you overly sensitive people need to grow some balls and not throw a fit every time the word 'down' appears.

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2015, 11:08:38 AM »
intercourse these servers when the Brazilians play in a pub server under the name noname. Then i kill them 7-8 times in a row and get kicked and banned. ROFL. #MadCuzBadMuch???

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2015, 11:17:20 AM »
Juicey's right. Baseballdude is right, even though cricket is better ;p.

@jeo: please learn to read. Shockk nor anyone talked about Poseidown servers. They talked about our behavior. Go make a different thread for that. Go re-read the whole thread man.

@shockk: Trust me your teammates our the ones that started it. For example, CheMiCaL who perma banned me from clipz's TS because he was lagging, thought someone was DDoS him. Threw a fits. And started trash talking. Then said  "I m done with DP". Not the first time he's done that. Why not just accept the loss bro?

Then we have your team mate plat, who is always muting me and other players consistently and even banning me from servers for massive amounts of times. One time it happened in front of Vlad and I asked him to unban me. It was for a completely stupid reason, hence why Vlad unbanned me from the server.

Your team mate jigz, who consistently rages, throws fits like he's throwing ballistic knifes at us. Consistently bans me and other members from the server. Consistently kicks then when you rejoin bans you. Consistently mutes players who only text recon and who don't voice recon.

Your matos Chalk, don't even get started on it....

As for us not having fun, trust me, we actual have fun in matches. We troll in matches, like a lot.. We even lose matches on purpose to annoy other members of team mates. We actual have fun. But what we don't like is other players who rage at us. Who keep on crying and abuse us. Then say that we started the fights.

shockk

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2015, 11:56:53 AM »
Alright it seems like most things I have said can be twisted around in argument and deflected but that's not the point. Just read the posts and take what you want from them.

To be straight forward and to the point, yes it's a thing about behavior of course, the name Poseidown is the proof of that. If you want some constructive feedback, stop trying to demean people by calling them autistic or downers. You're going to seriously hurt someone one of these days.

Juice: I honestly don't even want to reply to your post. I'm simply writing this to let you know I thought about it for a moment before deciding it wasn't worth it lol

Conca

• PGP
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2015, 02:04:45 PM »
If the servers are working well, don't cry about names, just play there if you want... -uR- has their own servers, play there and forgot about our server names... rofl

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2015, 03:48:43 PM »
Sounds like just about everyone here needs a good lesson on healthy boundaries.

I do understand that the limited activity in this game can make it that much more annoying when the people who are available to play aren't any fun to play with. It's regrettable, really.

But IF each one of you can bring yourselves to do it, there is an easy solution to this: commit yourself to focusing completely on your own behavior, and do every last thing you possibly can to act mature and adult-like.
You choose for yourself what you will tolerate and what you will not – and when someone does something you cannot tolerate, separate yourself from the situation (or the person entirely, if they continually do the same crap). You may find that your fortunes improve markedly if/when you do these things.

In case you need some pointers on what acting mature entails: no trolling just for the lulz, no acting butthurt, no name-calling, no unfairness, no making fun of others, no starting drama... you know, the kind of stuff you should have learned when you were a little kid. Let's put it into practice.

Don't like the server name? Don't patronize it. Leave a comment here with your thoughts maybe, but leave it at that - and state your thoughts in a calm, respectful manner. No one can argue with respectfulness as a tactic; the only thing they can do is make fun of it, which actually looks bad on themselves.

If there is a disagreement between clans, it doesn't belong here. That's a private matter.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2015, 05:09:05 PM »
After several concern about the server name, we have decided to name it after our clan, DaRK`. Please feel to write your concerns here. If anyone abuses admin, let me know. If anyone is speed hacking on my and yori's servers, please let me know. Please provide a demo, player id and date/time of the incident. Thank your opting your concerns and opinions.

shockk

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2015, 07:51:32 PM »
I agree with the last couple posts. And I think the name change was a good move. It's true once you've hit the point of not be able to tolerate something you should just move on, but with a small community in a game you care about it's not wrong to criticize things that you think need improvement. The community needs a common understanding between all members.

webhead

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2015, 08:25:26 PM »
but with a small community in a game you care about it's not wrong to criticize things that you think need improvement.

Just want to make it clear that I never said that was wrong.

shockk

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2015, 09:05:25 PM »
No I know I just don't want people to think ignore and move on is all that can be done at this point.

Toxiic

• Autococker
Re: DaRK Servers
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2015, 10:09:16 PM »
I agree with the last couple posts. And I think the name change was a good move. It's true once you've hit the point of not be able to tolerate something you should just move on, but with a small community in a game you care about it's not wrong to criticize things that you think need improvement. The community needs a common understanding between all members.
Just want to make it clear that I did not change the name because I could not tolerate it, as baseballdude pointed out. I simply changed on our own accord, and our teams consensus.

If you like certain maps or ideas that you want us to implement, please post it here. Thank you.

Let the DaRKness be with you

Fluk3

• Stingray
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2015, 04:59:20 AM »
After several concern about the server name, we have decided to name it after our clan, DaRK`. Please feel to write your concerns here. If anyone abuses admin, let me know. If anyone is speed hacking on my and yori's servers, please let me know. Please provide a demo, player id and date/time of the incident. Thank your opting your concerns and opinions.
Your admins are abusing their powers. Kicking and banning me on the public server because i killed them 7-8 times in a row. Also me and various other people are getting banned from the match servers too

Toxiic

• Autococker
Re: DaRK` Servers
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2015, 10:05:33 AM »
Your admins are abusing their powers. Kicking and banning me on the public server because i killed them 7-8 times in a row. Also me and various other people are getting banned from the match servers too
Did this occur before or after the announcement?

« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 10:57:50 AM by Toxiic »

Fluk3

• Stingray
Re: DaRK` Servers
« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2015, 12:05:43 PM »
Did this occur before or after the announcement?

Im not quite sure. It was around the 18th.