Author Topic: Clan takeovers, multiple accounts: JUIC3  (Read 7869 times)

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
Clan takeovers, multiple accounts: JUIC3
« on: October 28, 2015, 09:45:20 PM »
Previous ban offense for cheating here: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=24578.0

Accounts:
76473   JUIC3
103149   hawaii
214775   marshaL
88628   [b]dIB
92029   ultimat112ep0o
87390   undo

Discussion of one of the clan takovers:
http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=28091

Toxiic

• Autococker
Re: Clan takeovers, multiple accounts: JUIC3
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2015, 10:04:07 PM »
Where's the proof? Aside from the kiddie thats crying, when we he got banned of our server. I'd love to see the proofs. Its amazing how he got banned...

This goes to show how retarded and unjustified the current system is. There is absolutely no proof provided. Nor can anyone challenge a game that one person, who believes he's the owner, even though he isn't, has a hell load of copyright infringements. How can one person know that this is the correct decision? How can other players know if this was correct? Where is the proof? How do we know that YOU didn't just ban him to get rid of him, because you don't like him? How do we know that YOU didn't ban him because of prejudice of some sort? We all know he isn't even remotely responsible for the accusation put among us players.

I also love the days on the ban. Like when tezz did something like that, you didn't ban him for that long. You didn't ban smokey for hacking jigsaws account for that long. You didn't ban other people who did the same thing for that long either. It just goes to show that this ban is just an act of anxiety and stress. You just want to get rid of us, because some nonames, who don't even play the game, who are inactive and/or are remotely close to even caring for this game, decided to accuse us for something we didn't even do.

Funny excrement right here. Marshal and bdib accs both have been suspended more then a year ago. Nuff said. Good try though. Next thing will be my thread that says "eaze and ezy and glaze and reqd are all multis of toxiic. Ban" yes good logic. Very logical. Much great. Much wow. Much doge

Might as well ban me too. See you in 2k days.

Also where does it say taking over clans is a bannable offense? Where did he agree to it? Please show. Kthnxbye This is what we agreed too:

By creating or using an account, you agree to the following rules
(To make sure you read them, I've done the dastardly deed of requiring you to put a check box next to each heading)

Do Not Cheat
Cheating includes, but is not limited to:
- Modifying textures or other content to make players more identifiable
- Using external programs, hacked drivers, modified game executables, etc. to make players more visible or be seen where it should not be possible to see them (in other words, wallhacks).
- Using programs or modifications that adjust your movement and aim, such as speedhacks and aimbots.
Cheating is not tolerated and will result in a global ban from all publicly listed Paintball 2 servers.

Only One Account Per Person
1. One. Uno. Un. Once you've registered an account, you can add multiple player names to it, so there should be no need for additional accounts. Registering more than one account may result in a global ban from all game servers.

Do Not Share Your Account
If your friend or brother gets banned while using your account, don't come crying to the admins to get it lifted.  We won't do it.  Protect your account information so other people can't use it.  Logging into another person's account is also not permitted and may result in a ban.

Subject to Change
The terms of the agreement may change in the future, and you will be bound by the new terms.  Also, your account may be suspended and you may be banned because of any behavior deemed inappropriate by an admin, even if it isn't listed here.

Good game. DP wp. Once again, it just shows more and more this is an unjustified act to get rid of us, because you don't want to deal with us. Rather than being just, you just did it out of fabricated lies, that go against the agreements of the game that a player agrees to when creating an account. No where does it show, or in forums, have you posted a clear and coherent statement that shows that YOU are not allowed to take over clans. This is a clear violation of the AoS and therefore unjust. This isn't even bannable, but a false ban. This ban has zero creditability.

The real question: What the intercourse is a "Clan takeovers"? Like what does that even mean?

ROFL. New ban system: Ban if someone causes enough stress.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 12:14:15 PM by Toxiic »

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 07:56:31 AM »

Might as well ban me too. See you in 2k days.
Jitspoe, accept his request, you will do us all big favor, and since he is guilty as well for taking over someones account to get leadership of clan.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2015, 03:01:28 PM »
What confuses me is, why Juic3 and not Toxiic?

Toxiic shouldn't even be in this game. Let's be real. Toxiic hacked teams before and accounts, evaded bans multiple times. Jitspoe, did he pay you? What happened.

Also, Toxiic hacked o.O -- I assume Jcy/Toxiic and them were doing it together, but I know for certain Toxiic did the majority of this. He doesn't hack clans, he hacks accounts and somehow gets access to peoples accounts. He and some "euro" (don't know who) did this before and now still do it. They abused the system of emails before, and probably found a new method now.

Let's just get Toxiic out of here.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 05:46:13 PM »
What confuses me is, why Juic3 and not Toxiic?

Toxiic shouldn't even be in this game. Let's be real. Toxiic hacked teams before and accounts, evaded bans multiple times. Jitspoe, did he pay you? What happened.

Also, Toxiic hacked o.O -- I assume Jcy/Toxiic and them were doing it together, but I know for certain Toxiic did the majority of this. He doesn't hack clans, he hacks accounts and somehow gets access to peoples accounts. He and some "euro" (don't know who) did this before and now still do it. They abused the system of emails before, and probably found a new method now.

Let's just get Toxiic out of here.
Roflcopter. No one hacked excrement. I didnt hack your merry clan o.O. YOUR LEADER GAVE IT TO ME. How hard is that to understand. KTHNXBYE

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 05:57:06 PM »
You've been so annoying to everyone for no reason. This is not a judicial system. He does not need proof/justification to ban some kids who are trying to mess with HIS free game.

Toxiic

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 06:00:38 PM »
You've been so annoying to everyone for no reason. This is not a judicial system. He does not need proof/justification to ban some kids who are trying to mess with HIS free game.
How are we messing up a game? How do you know for a fact that we are trying to mess a q2 mod that was developed by not only jitspoe? How can you be so sure 100% sure? And no we haven't been annoying to anyone. If that's the case, in our perspective that's the same. You've been annoying to everyone for no reason as well. Please learn to create a constructive argument. 

Chalk

• VM-68
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2015, 06:06:36 PM »
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 12:49:33 PM by Chalk »

Ace

• Autococker
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2015, 08:01:29 PM »
If you weren't such a bothersome person, none of this would be happening.

MON1TOR

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2015, 10:35:17 AM »
Much excrement lol. Srsly, jits, you should more likely care about how many NEW players are coming and how many players ARE ACTUALLY PLAYING THIS GAME, not about how many cheaters and hackers there are. Maybe they have rly deserved the ban (Idk, I better don't say anything) but you should concentrate on the popularity of your game (Stats show you've spent approx. 1 week with doing' this).

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2015, 11:26:16 AM »

Also where does it say taking over clans is a bannable offense? Where did he agree to it? Please show. Kthnxbye This is what we agreed too:

Subject to Change
The terms of the agreement may change in the future, and you will be bound by the new terms.  Also, your account may be suspended and you may be banned because of any behavior deemed inappropriate by an admin, even if it isn't listed here.

Also, when I stole 20ID, in 2007 I believe, it was when the DATABASE was implemented. There was no "official" 20ID clan back then. There were just the players playing around with that tag. It wasn't even registered. People knew the clan, but it wasn't an official thing. So it was more like "registering the clan before the rightful owners" than stealing it.  Also, I didn't hack accounts to get hold of it.

@Myerz, juc3 got banned because he knew what was going on and didn't do anything to counter it. He should've contacted jitspoe reporting Toxiic's act. He didn't.

If you see your friend killing someone, you must report it. If you don't, you are guilty aswell. That's what happened here even though juic3 probably did nothing else than shut his mouth about the whole thing.