Author Topic: Demo Req. Whaley  (Read 8222 times)

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
Demo Req. Whaley
« on: November 10, 2015, 08:33:07 PM »
When?
about 18:10 WST(USA)
Suspecting a Ratbot and Wallhack. Why? Wallhack: He knows the exact spots where we are on several maps unlike any other player can possibly know.
Ratbot: He makes tons of out-of-the-world shots that can be called amazing flukes, but in this case are called ratbot by me because the large amount of times that they occur. FYI, jitspoe and committee, there are quite a few players out there using "undetectable, (according to them)" ratbots and wallhacks on the NA side of things. I know you've exterminated much of the euro side of this game and all those wallhackers, but i advise takin a look at the NA side. Their gigglin on TS about their ratbots, I've literally heard some of them mention their hacks: For example, one goes like "LMAO what a shot, i guess this things is actually workin" and then they all laugh.
One of the Suspicious time(s) in this match against whaley, even though there were quite a few.
17:10 on Icepond2
17:44 on Wobluda_fix
18:52 on Wobluda_fix
PM Me if u need anything.

Forgot to mention a couple things:
I had a clanmate named Lukek9(Whaley's younger brother) in the past year or so, and we were very close(texted daily,etc). He took a break off of dp for a couple months because his computer broke down. I kept textin him to play dp, so he took his brother(Whaley's) computer. He kept tellin me stuff like "LOL SHAWN YOU GOTTA SEE THESE TEXTURES ON MY BROTHERS COMPUTER!" So he'd send me a text with a picture of the wall on the map tlc, and the wall was neon pink. He'd also aim easily and be like "Hehe, not gonna turn off my rat." Then whaley, would walk into Luke's room and be like "They think your hackin luke." Ofc, he told me not to tell anyone but i guess its worth getting whaley banned now because Luke doesnt care for /play this game anymore. This is just another of the pieces of evidence leading me to criticize whaley for walling.
There were also suspicious moments on another map we played (wobluda_fix). I am too tired right now to go through it and pick out times(maybe i will on another day), but there are quite a few. Two of the quite suspicious ones occur at 18:52 and 17:44 (I have his spec for those 2 times).
Im interested in seein Whaley's demos so we can see if he's truly not using wallhacks(modded textures) and/or an aimbot(ratbot)

The demo i posted for icepond2 should be watched to see his play at 17:19 because I had whaley spec'd.
However, I advise you not to watch the wobluda one, cuz i went 4-18 and couldnt spec him on most of his ratbot plays(You'll see them  when he posts his demo).Ill just post it for demo request rules sake. Have fun  and best of luck!

Past Player Ban/Demo Request: http://dplogin.com/forums/index.php?topic=24682.0
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 09:15:46 PM by DooCi »

shockk

• 68 Carbine
Re: Demo Req. Whaley
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 02:12:40 AM »
I think a demo would show walls and what not but textures would be whatever is on your paintball2, right? Not talking about uploading a YouTube video that's different, but like a .dm2 file to watch on your Dp program I would think wouldn't show their modded textures.

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 02:42:53 AM »
I'm too lazy to check these demos since I know that you have no clue about ratbots and wh. "oh he killed me, must be ratbot" . I don't know about his textures, if lukek sent you pics or if you have any evidance about this "hack talk" upload them.

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 09:07:34 AM »
i deleted them :/. they were sent to me at the beginning of the a
summer. hopefully people will believe what i said, because it is the truth. even if they don't, whaley's demo will prove whatt they dont believe

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2015, 09:33:59 AM »
I'm too lazy to check these demos since I know that you have no clue about ratbots and wh. "oh he killed me, must be ratbot" . I don't know about his textures, if lukek sent you pics or if you have any evidance about this "hack talk" upload them.
oh and btw im not the only one who thinks he rats. this is proven by the reactions to some of his shots made by my mate and the two observers

MrPeach

• VM-68
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2015, 11:54:56 AM »
I would watch demos but you called me (btQ) a cheater last time so I doubt it's something serious.

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2015, 12:39:00 PM »
This ones serious. I don't post here unless I actually think there's hacking going on.

shockk

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2015, 01:25:32 PM »
btq you are mr peach? I used to play with you years back, what happened to playing as mr peach?

sample

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2015, 03:07:32 PM »
Yo DooCi you wanna 2s me and whaley? and have someone spec to get a demo? PROVE YOUR WORTH!

poX

• PGP
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2015, 03:09:44 PM »
DooCi you are the worst in the community cant call hacks when every NA and EU player is 100 times better than you

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2015, 05:48:18 PM »
DooCi you are the worst in the community cant call hacks when every NA and EU player is 100 times better than you
well i just did nerd. Also, its sad to see you saying this, dealin with the fact that ur one of da few im better than. Send the demo whaley.

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2015, 05:54:34 PM »
Yo DooCi you wanna 2s me and whaley? and have someone spec to get a demo? PROVE YOUR WORTH!
this useless post has nothin to do with this topic. Please consider buying a brain before making posiedown comments.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2015, 01:41:59 AM »
lol thread is lol

coraz0n

• PGP
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2015, 08:06:47 AM »
it is obviously snazbot

Myles

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2015, 10:02:01 AM »
darn most of us don't even consider Whaley decent. he's pretty much garbage and probably couldn't even figure out how to use hacks. This thread is terrible!

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2015, 10:45:58 AM »
darn most of us don't even consider Whaley decent. he's pretty much garbage and probably couldn't even figure out how to use hacks. This thread is terrible!
Well said, troll thread.

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2015, 05:46:50 PM »
all players who are demo requested MUST provide a demo. the amount of skill and brain a player has doesnt determine whether they hack.

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2015, 05:59:17 PM »
all players who are demo requested MUST provide a demo. the amount of skill and brain a player has doesnt determine whether they hack.

True. That determines how easier they can predict where you are, fromthe angle of your lines, the sounds of your jumps. This game isn't new and the moves people do during matches are more than overused. IE, in PP1, you can predict that someone will try to get in the window and line you on catwalk. The point that he shoots at 1 specific spot and the fact that you are specifically there, doesn't mean he is hacking. When you learn the Keyspots on most of the maps, the game gets easier. You don't need to be Einstein to line under window, by gap, over the barrels in High backdoor inbase.

I highly doubt he hacks. He just plays decently. Bro, he used to always play with Myerz, tell me that it doesn't help you improve...

DooCi

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2015, 07:11:38 PM »
This topic wasn't created so players who are close to Whaley can come put up their "opinions(aka stuff whaley told them to come post)" and make him seem not guilty. If the guy truly has nothing to hide, then post your demo. If you wont, the ban hammer will be used.

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2015, 05:05:16 AM »
Seems like we reached level >og< ;).