Author Topic: TheInternational #2  (Read 13466 times)

kKd

• Stingray
TheInternational #2
« on: December 25, 2015, 04:13:52 PM »
HI!

I thought about making another TheInternational Tournament These Holidays or some days after.

What has improved?
There were many complainings of how long the previous one was so I decided to make the Group Matches best of 1(semi finals and finals will be best of 3) and there will be some Matches at the same time.

Maplist:
prolandr
pbcup_pforest
wobluda_fix
Castle1
Propaint1
G2_b2
Dream35_b1
Airtime
Pbcup_sassault
zephyrus_b6
twiling_b3
When??
2nd of january 10 am forum time (on irc  #theinternational)

Teams participating:
.c2o|     JeongWa, Boyka, shock, Rockitude
> og <       kKd, Extrawelt, Wings, PainKe
Team North America         MyeRs, shk, CheMiCaL
Underrated             Platinum, JiGz, shockk, Fzx, Senix, ...
[#68]       Streem,  Comeback, JMR
#Team_error           lukip, Zenit, Fyrk, FloW
Underpants gnomes          Minerva, FE4R, yesterday, GoKii
I'll edit.
Teams i'd like to see are Myers/shk, QeHs,Streems Team,FaNe,og.sPec,uR,MLG,aMe and some more....
If you don't have a Team, FORM ONE!!!!

Reconnecting during rounds?
No. This will disqualify the reconnecting Player for the rest of the match. For this case always have a Sub if you really Need to Sub because of lags for example. If you do that, do it after the rounds or contact me before to avoid tactical reconnects in order to not being capped.

How to contact me?
You have a question or a tip for me? Just write me on skype: hitman_0815 or on irc,where i'll be during the tournament and some minutes before. Don't hesitate, just ask!

Did I Forget something(s)? Write it down here!

TIME TO REGISTER ENDS ON 1ST OF JANUARY!!^

And i Need the Demos from a good Player from each Team!

Meeting Point?
At kleast 5 minutes before the tournament will start on irc.
#theinternational
I want to see at least one Person per Team there to answer your questions and tell you where to go.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 09:55:50 AM by kKd »

JeongWa

• Autococker
Re: TheInternational #2
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 04:51:52 PM »
Good. You can right now subscribe team .c2o|

With the roster of :

JeongWa
Boyka
Shock
Sqz.

What has improved?
There were many complainings of how long the previous one was so I decided to make the Group Matches best of 1(semi finals and finals will be best of 3) and there will be some Matches at the same time.

Good !

When??
Well, that dependsn on the community. Make proposals abd i'll see when the most People have the time to Play....

Maybe you should first fix 3.4 dates, and then ask people on which one they would like the most ^.^

I hope alot of teams show up ;) Everything we want is a tournament to be active, so if there is one comming up. No Excuses, leave your life, others games, your girlfriends, team-up with people if you got no team, and compete to the tittle of the best DP2 team.

(Once your tournament is done, and that we got a winner, i'll probably host one, for the next holidays after yours, just saying )
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 05:24:43 PM by TeMaRu »

kKd

• Stingray
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2015, 06:04:31 PM »
Date 1: 3rd of january
Date 2: 2nd of January
Date 3:4th of january

mRokita

• Autococker
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2015, 04:39:46 AM »
ping me if you'll need any servers.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2015, 04:59:25 AM »
For the Maplist, i recommand :

- Prolandr ( It has not been played on any recent tournament.)

- Carpathian

- wobluda_fix

- pbcup_pforest

- Zephyrus_b6

Reconnecting during rounds?
No. This will disqualify the reconnecting Player for the rest of the match. For this case always have a Sub if you really Need to Sub because of lags for example. If you do that, do it after the rounds or contact me before to avoid tactical reconnects in order to not being capped.

I don't like this. I 'suffer' of mouse sensitivity changes while alt + tabing and going back on the DP window, And the only solution for me to fix that, is to restart the game.

I know that the purpose of this rule is to avoid the tactical reconnect, but you can avoid it, by allowing people to reconnect at the end of a round ? ( No Spawn time / No Cap possible / No Tactic advantage at all, exept that your team will probably have to play the next round 2v3 ).

ps: ( You should put some spaces between ur sections to make it more readable, And also, every udpate like the dates, maplist ect... you should edit it on ur main post for people to be able to see it without reading everything ^.^ )
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 05:45:44 AM by TeMaRu »

kKd

• Stingray
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2015, 06:24:49 AM »
ping me if you'll need any servers.
I wrote you on skype

kKd

• Stingray
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2015, 06:26:52 AM »

I know that the purpose of this rule is to avoid the tactical reconnect, but you can avoid it, by allowing people to reconnect at the end of a round ? ( No Spawn time / No Cap possible / No Tactic advantage at all, exept that your team will probably have to play the next round 2v3 ).
yes I don't mean reconnecting when they are killed but reconnecting  when the entire round is over. And if you have These mouse Troubles, you shall tell me before reconnecting. It's just to make sure it's not tactical.

Mission

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2015, 09:09:03 AM »
-castle1
-prolandr
-carpathian
-wobluda
-pbcup_pforest
-pbcup_renoir
-pp1
-greenhill_b4
-duck_fix
-airtime1
-ruggedcountry

2nd or 4th of January

Minerva

• Stingray
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2015, 09:55:08 AM »
For the maplist i recommend those 2 maps:
-dream35_b1
-g2_b2

For the day 2nd or 3rd of january.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2015, 01:21:40 PM »
I'm on VACation now, and will be back at January 8th 06. So I have time only after that date.

kKd

• Stingray
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2015, 10:19:08 AM »
I'm on VACation now, and will be back at January 8th 06. So I have time only after that date.
I'm sorry for you. Hope you'll miss something tho....:D

kKd

• Stingray
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2015, 10:36:52 AM »
What about maps? Teams? Dates? Write me!
It'll most likely be the 2nd of january from what people are saying.
Only 3 teams until now....

prozajik

• Autococker
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2015, 06:13:43 PM »
What about maps? Teams? Dates? Write me!
It'll most likely be the 2nd of january from what people are saying.
Only 3 teams until now....
Only 1 team registered in your post.

Maps: Tatras, carpathian, castle1, g2_b2, daylight_b1, roanoke_b2, pp_sw, shock, pfo, renoir, pp1, pp3, a1, wob, duck, pbcup_sass, pbcup_2fort, nightmare (pls)

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2015, 06:47:05 PM »
Maps: No random ice maps -- carp/ren/sass/pfore/pp1/flaw_canyon_b1/applejuice_b1

Date: 2nd of Jan

Team: "North America" (We're the last of the greatest region in Digital Paint: Paintball 2.0 history. We bout to drop some dik into your european buttholes)
- MyeRs
- Shockwave aka lost puppy
- CheMiCaL
- Juiicy (is he banned? idk hes still on this roster he can evade for the tournament.)
- ChaLk aka big slugger
- Reaver
- TiNi
- Honorary North American: Idias

**** This sign up is dependent on the date chosen and maps chosen ****
*** We do not supply the lube ***

Tini

• VM-68
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2015, 09:08:58 PM »
I have been informed from my comrade MyeRs that there will be another tournament happening in the new year.  I, TiNi will awake from DP slumber and will grace the lot of you with my presence. 

There is no reason for me to state this really, but i shall reiterate what we all are thinking.  Yes, I am the greatest DP player ever to exist and all participants should be worried for their reputation as i am about to take a big helping pile of poop on your egos. 

I would like to take the time to thank kKd, a player I have never heard of and realistically a player that won't be a real threat to me and my long erected fingers that will be manipulating a plastic keyboard that I shall be using to butt phuck you with.

I will be respecting all of the players in the tournament as a mobile target waiting to get pummelled by my words and my digital paint ammunition. 

In concerns to any europeans in the tournament - I will take a Donald Trump approach and blanket bomb the regions of your base when I am playing against you.  None shall touch my flag. 

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2015, 12:15:36 AM »
Lmao you guys. Always so funny :)

Good luck everyone ! I'll be in Asia for work on those dates so meh, no thanks !

kKd

• Stingray
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2015, 05:15:55 AM »
Only 1 team registered in your post.

Maps: Tatras, carpathian, castle1, g2_b2, daylight_b1, roanoke_b2, pp_sw, shock, pfo, renoir, pp1, pp3, a1, wob, duck, pbcup_sass, pbcup_2fort, nightmare (pls)
Added air and sas
Yes im not sure yet about og and sPec

kKd

• Stingray
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2015, 05:18:13 AM »
Maps: No random ice maps -- carp/ren/sass/pfore/pp1/flaw_canyon_b1/applejuice_b1

Date: 2nd of Jan

Team: "North America" (We're the last of the greatest region in Digital Paint: Paintball 2.0 history. We bout to drop some dik into your european buttholes)
- MyeRs
- Shockwave aka lost puppy
- CheMiCaL
- Juiicy (is he banned? idk hes still on this roster he can evade for the tournament.)
- ChaLk aka big slugger
- Reaver
- TiNi
- Honorary North American: Idias

**** This sign up is dependent on the date chosen and maps chosen ****
*** We do not supply the lube ***
Thank you for participating. Hope this will get the concurrence up
And could you fo 2 teams myers?
Yeah he is banned

kKd

• Stingray
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2015, 05:19:49 AM »
I have been informed from my comrade MyeRs that there will be another tournament happening in the new year.  I, TiNi will awake from DP slumber and will grace the lot of you with my presence.  

There is no reason for me to state this really, but i shall reiterate what we all are thinking.  Yes, I am the greatest DP player ever to exist and all participants should be worried for their reputation as i am about to take a big helping pile of poop on your egos.  

I would like to take the time to thank kKd, a player I have never heard of and realistically a player that won't be a real threat to me and my long erected fingers that will be manipulating a plastic keyboard that I shall be using to butt phuck you with.

I will be respecting all of the players in the tournament as a mobile target waiting to get pummelled by my words and my digital paint ammunition.  

In concerns to any europeans in the tournament - I will take a Donald Trump approach and blanket bomb the regions of your base when I am playing against you.  None shall touch my flag.  
Prove it xD
Clearly comedian

Davew_

• PGP
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2015, 06:51:43 AM »
https://www.davewsgameservers.com/

2 pub and 3 match servers avail off my site, we also have teamspeak you may use
let me know if there is anything needed to help with  from my end.