Author Topic: Getting a little ridiculous....  (Read 19492 times)

MyeRs

• Autococker
Getting a little ridiculous....
« on: February 14, 2016, 08:27:27 PM »
Like.... Toxiic and whoever else are still just somehow getting ownership of teams that are not given to them by anyone...

All my former clans of any notable teams are ruined by these guys.

Can something be done yet? Or are they going to get free reign to continually do whatever they want.

Most recently I was removed from Flawless.

I don't understand the point, it's just an irritation getting kicked from servers for tag due to someone somehow taking my team and kicking me. Yet, they had no means to get leadership.

So, just wondering if this is going to be an ongoing thing or what? Is this the new thing? I guess for them, they tried the whole "hey lets cheat" phase, but they still couldn't beat teams, so they went into the "lets just take their teams so we can look good" phase.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 09:18:38 AM by MyeRs »

JeongWa

• Autococker
Re: Getting a little ridiculous....
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2016, 08:55:54 PM »
The most pathetic thing about that is :

"lets just take their teams so we can look good"

People who do join those clans...

No word exept alot of pity because they know that those clans have been stolen. But still join it.  (thinking about:  Dooci, Jcy, minerva, conca & more )

And what is the commitee doing ? Why is DaRk still in hands of suspended account instead of being given back to the real members ?

Should we be worried to get kicked out of our clans too ?

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2016, 09:13:45 PM »
Should we be worried to get kicked out of our clans too ?

I found out today I was kicked from a team, that now Toxiic is leader of, and I was the only leader of that team prior. So, yeah you should be, clearly they can get any team they want.

Obviously_Not_ToXiiC

• PGP
Re: MyeRs Crying Thread
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2016, 09:27:12 PM »

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2016, 01:13:03 AM »
^ Such life

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2016, 09:10:52 PM »
Looking into it.  This was with FlaWLesS?

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2016, 05:36:39 AM »
This was with FlaWLesS?

Most recently I was removed from Flawless.

http://dplogin.com/index.php?action=viewclan&clanid=8535

( If you look at the active/retired line Then you can see toxiic's defense )

" I never hacked this clan or DaRK. I was giving leadership by some euros. "

I'm pretty sure this is the same as : I hacked the password of some euros so i gave myself the leadership on my other accounts.

But i still don't get how he would grab the leadership of Flaw if you were the actual leader of this team Myers.

Exept if he has your ID on dplogin which would explain how he did it and why he is focusing on your clans mainly ?

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2016, 06:56:53 AM »
I heard that it's actually crime in USA, so he can go to the jail?

TheRealUMaster

• PGP
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2016, 10:13:49 AM »
I heard that it's actually crime in USA, so he can go to the jail?
Yes he might get into jail for that. If the ppl at the court care about lil games like DP2.
Anyway. Stealing an account (gaining accessvof it w/o/ the owners permission IS a crime.)
[In the USA]

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2016, 06:33:27 PM »
Looking into it.  This was with FlaWLesS?

Yes

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2016, 08:16:27 PM »
You don't even play anymore, why bother. He wants attention and you're giving him. Well done

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2016, 08:52:31 PM »
You don't even play anymore, why bother. He wants attention and you're giving him. Well done

This game is only alive because players leave and come back. Comments like this make no sense. You have left, and come back. Almost every current player has left for an extended period of time, only to return later.

I have not been consistently active for long periods in the last 4-5 years, but I come and go for random months at a time. For a game that has minimal activity, it should promote all spikes in activity that it can get.

When I do come back for brief amounts of time, I want to be able to play in my team - not have to make a new team. The fact that I can be the only leader yet get kicked, makes no sense. THAT should not be happening. So take your personal issues with me out of the thread, and if you have nothing positive to say then don't reply back. Simple.

This is an issue, hence why Jitspoe replied, now all thats left is for jitspoe to figure it out.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2016, 11:06:22 PM »
The issue should be resolved.  The compromised account has been suspended.  Toxiic's ban time has been reset.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2016, 12:42:47 AM »
The issue should be resolved.  The compromised account has been suspended.  Toxiic's ban time has been reset.

Thank you.

If you don't mind my asking, is it known how he is doing it?

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2016, 10:13:35 PM »
So take your personal issues with me out of the thread, and if you have nothing positive to say then don't reply back. Simple.

I have 0 issues with you. YOU always made up excrement. You are an issue in your whole self. ''I want to be able to play in my team''  Yea right. Like Flaw, then you'll switch to >o.O<, and the day after to another random clan you made. You make no sense.

jitspoe

• Administrator
  • Autococker
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2016, 12:22:24 AM »
MyeRs: I know how he's doing it, but obviously I don't want to disclose any details that might give anybody else ideas.  I've added some additional logging to ensure there aren't other means as well.

flamer: You just listed like 3 issues, and they aren't relevant to this topic.

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2016, 12:56:09 AM »
Protect Myers more. Also, get rid of the aimbotters. There are few of them, and nothing's done about it. I know you want to keep the bit of the game that is left alive. But that doesn't help it. People Ddos while matching, and that should be bannable.

And that is a freaking issue. You happy now ?

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2016, 07:11:36 AM »
Protect Myers more. Also, get rid of the aimbotters. There are few of them
lolwhat? I dont know any. I dont even know how people could use an aimbot properly in this game, cause aimlock would be obvious af. Youre getting offtopic aswell, since you dont have any arguments anymore.
/justsayin

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2016, 09:10:57 AM »
offtopic:
lolwhat? I dont know any. I dont even know how people could use an aimbot properly in this game, cause aimlock would be obvious af. Youre getting offtopic aswell, since you dont have any arguments anymore.
/justsayin
aimbot and aimlock are 2 different things.

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #19 on: February 26, 2016, 09:18:22 AM »
Protect Myers more. Also, get rid of the aimbotters. There are few of them, and nothing's done about it. I know you want to keep the bit of the game that is left alive. But that doesn't help it. People Ddos while matching, and that should be bannable.

And that is a freaking issue. You happy now ?

No, because you're posting this in the wrong topic, so nobody is happy. The point is the topic is a subject, and if your post is irrelevant to the subject matter at hand in this topic.  Not to mention, this topic got solved and therefore has no reason to be posted in.

If you feel there are serious issues such as aim botters and other forms of cheating, make a topic of suspicious people, provide demos, request demos, and give the information so its not just random statements. You could very well be right, but prove it rather than blaming Jitspoe.

This thread is completed and resolved, will go lock it.