Author Topic: C Public - new pub  (Read 2523 times)

TheRealUMaster

• PGP
C Public - new pub
« on: August 11, 2016, 08:02:37 AM »
Hello!
I am going to set up a new pub called C Public (in beta/test phase currently, some of you have probably already played).
Goal of this server is to provide a pub with some maps that are more or less unknown and less-played in the pub scene.
I'd like to get some feedback and I'll try to keep this thread as a main thread and updated.
So if you have any feedback/comment related to my server, just post it there  :)

Info
I'll hold weekly elections regarding the maplist, wich will have a separate thread (will be created as soon as server enters final phase)
My Questions
1) Is it a good idea to put the following maps into the rotation?

- tatras
- ub_cliff
- crimethink

As always, have a nice day, and let's hope this server will be live as a stable one next week.
Cheers!
UMaster
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 01:04:06 AM by TheRealUMaster »

Zenit

• VM-68
Re: C Public - new pub
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2016, 09:52:52 AM »
prolandr, pgptrain, pfo, spaint, freedom, london, carp, reminission, shz33, ub_columbia, beta/walled_b3, beta/spcup_kingdom_b?, beta/sald_b3

Also, I suggest to make a weekly election about the maplist to keep that updated, Beppo told me the old [K&S] serveradmins were using this system and it worked out pretty well. (Have to admit that there used to be way more players back then, tho)

TheRealUMaster

• PGP
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 12:55:58 AM »
prolandr, pgptrain, pfo, spaint, freedom, london, carp, reminission, shz33, ub_columbia, beta/walled_b3, beta/spcup_kingdom_b?, beta/sald_b3

Also, I suggest to make a weekly election about the maplist to keep that updated, Beppo told me the old [K&S] serveradmins were using this system and it worked out pretty well. (Have to admit that there used to be way more players back then, tho)
Thanks for the suggestion. Weekly election will be held.
Also for the map suggestions, ub_cloumbia, walled and spcup_kingdom added automatically, I'll review the other maps with some friends. Updated main post.

as for sh33,remenissions and pfo read the main post carefully again.

pgptrain? well... if people accept a pgp map besides all other maps then ok...
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 05:58:38 AM by TheRealUMaster »

flamer

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 09:18:15 PM »
My Questions
1) Is it a good idea to put the following maps into the rotation?

- tatras
- ub_cliff
- crimethink

Tatras and Crimethink yes, ub_cliff, HELL NO. It's way too overplayed.

He said ''maps  that are more or less unknown and less-played'' Shazam33, Prolandr, pgptrain freedom, carp are maps being played quite a lot as of now. I agree for the rest though.

TheRealUMaster

• PGP
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 07:24:15 AM »
Updated map rotation. Please review the maps in the rotation and provide feedback.
(note that some of the maps were suggested by people using a different communications form (like skype).
it can happen that rotation contains maps that were NOT reviewed by me.)

Rotation:

pbcup_pbsanctuary
beta/walled_b3
remenissions
beta/spcup_kingdom_b2
beta/noway_b3
beta/war102_b2
thod
beta/ustation_b6
beta/ruins_fx
crimethink
beta/army_b7