Author Topic: Newmap: radius  (Read 1983 times)

ulappen

• PGP
Newmap: radius
« on: October 14, 2016, 01:57:19 AM »
mapname: radius
description: it exist one version with koth mode, and one in deathmatch
deathmatch have better weapons. The ground in mid and circle is slick and the round platforms not.
gamemodes: ctf, koth
Player: 8-16(optimal) 4 teams
« Last Edit: October 14, 2016, 02:52:05 AM by ulappen »

BASEBALLDUDE

• Autococker
Re: Newmap: radius
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 05:50:02 PM »
For all three of your new maps in general, I think too much of the ground is ice. Players want to stand on solid ground with firm footing when trying to shoot each other, especially when there's the risk of falling to your death. Also, try utilizing the third dimension more, i.e. having a "high" or "low" route.

ulappen

• PGP
Re: Newmap: radius
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 01:00:16 AM »
yea much ice, i think not exist anough ice maps in the game, and not anough funmaps and coloured. The three are for to have fun, not to matching, i try to make all best balanced and most near to matching maps but more importand by these three, to have fun. the maps work fine on my alphaserver(18.10.2106) On a more matchingmap i have stripes around ice to stand on solid ground
ty for feedback, i maybe try to utilize a second floor upstairs.

German:
Ja, richtig, ich finde das nicht geniug Eismaps existieren und nicht genug bunte sowie Spass/fun-maps. Die drei bisherigen meiner betamaps sollen vorallem Spass machen, weniger zum matchen. Natürlich achte ich drauf das es möglichst ausbalanciert und möglichst gut zu matchen aber vorallem soll der Spassfaktor bei den 3 maps hoch sein.
Übrigens, die 3 maps laufen gut auf meinem ygame alpha server(18.10.2016). Auf einer der maps die näher am matchen dran sind habe ich Streifen ohne Eis um die Eisebereiche, zum stehen.
Vielen Dank für das feedback, ich werde vielleicht mal versuchen eine zweite Etage einzuführen.