Author Topic: The best player so far  (Read 50900 times)

flamer

• 68 Carbine
Re: The best player so far
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2016, 06:15:44 PM »
JeongWa and Sqz are by far the best players this game ever had.

Meh, you didnt play in the early 2000s I can see.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2016, 04:15:07 AM »
2000s are way too far from present time. Today, DP2 players are better, they improved, new jumps were found, playstyle has changed...

The best player is a player who can learn playstyle of opponent player through first rounds of the match. If opponent change his playstyle, you have to adapt to it really quickly. If you do that and if you can read opponents moves, obviously, you will outplay them no matter what map you play, no matter with who you play, no matter against who you play and no matter who you are.

I'm not talking about simple outplays. Outplays are daily routine. I'm talking about skill of reading enemies playstyle in first rounds of the match, if enemy change playstyle they adapt to that and can outsmart enemy thru the whole match and basically sh 1t on them.

I saw this kind of skill only in 3 players. Jeongwa, Shockwave, Prozajik. Prozajik and Shk are inactive, so I can say, at the moment...

Everyone besides Jeongwa is trash.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 04:42:18 AM by Squeeze »

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2016, 02:06:55 AM »
Today, DP2 players are better, they improved, new jumps were found, playstyle has changed...

Maybe your style has changed but in general I dont see any qualitative difference between past and current players.. Even JeongWa who you are worshipping the whole thread was better back then than he is now :D

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2016, 03:03:03 AM »
How could jeongwa be better in past or other players ROFL. Maybe he shot what he was supposed to hit, etc. etc., but thru all these years he got knowledge of new jumps, of players new and old ones, understanding maps better, he improved his mindset in game, how can u be better in past if ur knowledge is still improving? That doesn't make any sense Ranger, if I have to be honest to you, how can u see any qualitative difference in players when u barely play this game not even competetively not even against top players. Good sh 1t mate.

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2016, 04:25:22 AM »
Random noname once said "Shock, you are the best dp player". Noname for president!

cap0ne

• VM-68
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2016, 11:49:12 AM »
kyuuchi is the best player ever

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2016, 01:17:02 PM »
kyuuchi is the best player ever

Talking about him, I and squeeze recently played a ranked game with that guy:

Is that him ?
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 04:52:39 PM by JeongWa »

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2016, 06:08:33 AM »
How could jeongwa be better in past or other players ROFL. Maybe he shot what he was supposed to hit, etc. etc., but thru all these years he got knowledge of new jumps, of players new and old ones, understanding maps better, he improved his mindset in game, how can u be better in past if ur knowledge is still improving? That doesn't make any sense Ranger, if I have to be honest to you, how can u see any qualitative difference in players when u barely play this game not even competetively not even against top players. Good sh 1t mate.

Its common phenomenon.. And actually it does have a sense when you dont have proper and active community to play with.

Tini

• VM-68
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2016, 05:40:31 PM »
Hey, old schooler here...

there is directly no way to say any of the current players playing DP currently is the best player.

Read the posts... all the players were mentioned I know of very well and the ones seriously mentioned are really good players.

However, lol, there are just so many players in the NA and old EU that really combat their claim to be the best.

Strictly the volume of players previously were much larger.  

More players, more teams, more adversity, (less maps sure, but I fully stopped playing in.. 2014? and there were some new maps for rotation but also the standards ones were still in play.)  //// the whole map argument is questionable because if you gave an older player time to just learn the jumps and strategies of the map then that really cancels out that argument.

I've played since 1998, and to this day I will say shk is #1 (NA and EU)  player throughout every player i've seen... hes the one who's had no life and has been stupidly good.

honestly.... there has just been so many elite players in and out of this game though, that so many new people would never know of their names and the oldies will never get the light of day for what they did for this game and communitycre.

creator of .Ij.  [ s ] , and many other notable clans over the years   weighing in

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2016, 06:22:23 PM »
intercourse off depalma nub es numero uno

Foxhound

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2016, 07:03:19 PM »
+1 nub

zimtstern

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2016, 08:51:52 PM »
Ph3n1x aka Romuald from France is and will always be the best in this game.

rockitude

• Committee Member
  • 68 Carbine
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2016, 09:34:51 AM »
EU: RoX, meini, Sata, prozajik (chronological order)
NA: shk

Best EU team: picky, prozajik, Luckie
Best NA team: shk, CheMiCaL, MyeRs

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2016, 03:00:16 PM »
EU: prozajik Morphin rockitude
NA: shk

Best EU team: picky, prozajik, rockitude

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2016, 04:37:29 AM »
I managed to clone myself. When is the tryout for cm8t so I can replace all of it's members?

Whaley

• VM-68
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2016, 04:28:54 PM »
Shk for days

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2016, 09:25:16 PM »

NA
1. shk 2. olbaid 3.bix

eu
1. proza 2. rocki 3. dd9

best eu team: oxz and what ever picky, proza and luckmore clan was at the time.

best na team: us

Mission

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2016, 03:11:27 PM »

best EU generation players; @proza @picky @rocki + ...
wanna play a 3s sometime vs active players such as sqz, me, jeongwa, zenit etc?
proza quit the game because it wasn't a challenge but since you will have lost form and we are in-form, it would be close.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2016, 02:13:05 AM »
i think they would beat you guys. dp is like riding a bike, you don't really lose much that you can't gain back in a couple mins of playing.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2016, 03:07:53 AM »
Boyka is probably one of the best player so far (individually skilled) Beside him, you r all trash.  (Alright, maybe not ;p) but i doubt there is alot of players that'd be equal in a match.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 02:13:18 PM by JeongWa »