Author Topic: The best player so far  (Read 50904 times)

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
Re: The best player so far
« Reply #40 on: November 24, 2016, 04:00:00 AM »
i think they would beat you guys. dp is like riding a bike, you don't really lose much that you can't gain back in a couple mins of playing.

shk myers chem - flyover prozo picky > all

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #41 on: November 24, 2016, 01:25:33 PM »
jeo said he's one of the best eu players of all time and can beat any line up apparently. cocky little ginger bread boy. hehe xd

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #42 on: November 24, 2016, 02:15:19 PM »
(It was supposed to be a fun/troll-thread, cause Sqz and myself lost a bet to Jeongwa, but since it got serious now.. )

i think they would beat you guys. dp is like riding a bike, you don't really lose much that you can't gain back in a couple mins of playing.

Most likely, yes. I'd still like to know how good they really are or rather how good I am. I'd like to compare myself to these players to see how much I still have to improve. Just interested if I'll get stomped like hell or if I can give them at least something near a competition. I've never matched any of the rosters mentioned above.

My personal top 3 individual players: Shk, aveiRik, Boyka. Other great players are IMO: Jeongwa, Sqz, Kolleg@h, Prozajik, Spain and Chemical. I'm matching since early 2013, so I don't know players like bix, dd9 or olbaid.

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #43 on: November 24, 2016, 02:19:38 PM »
seems like a very important topic to me, but i got one question.

if i 1v1 chemical, does it mean its 2v1 due to his weight which is as much as two people?

sincerely,

lukip

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #44 on: November 24, 2016, 02:24:23 PM »
jeo said he's one of the best eu players of all time and can beat any line up apparently. cocky little ginger bread boy. hehe xd

I think you misstyped your nickname and put mine instead, must be your fat fingers, jeez do some exercises you fat tie. I hope you wont disconnect from forums as fast as you do mid-match.

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #45 on: November 24, 2016, 02:29:35 PM »
bix dd9 and olbaid are just a few of many great players that used to be around, i should of named more but just the 3 i can think of off the bat.  

i'm washed, my relexs are going now(drugs) i wasn't ever that stylish player with with good aim or good jumper ect, i was just a solid team player with amazing defensive skills. its really fun to talk smack and joke around i feel thats the only way to enjoy dp2 with what little community we have lol. the game is all eu now so i have no way of really competing to the level id like to, that's why i just ditch matchs. that and i hate losing 1st map miswell just leave for bf1 :D<3kekhehexd

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #46 on: November 24, 2016, 02:31:08 PM »
wow plz ban they target me i feel offended, i called him a ginger bread man due to seasonal means, Christmas right? im offended. happy thanksgiving

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2016, 07:38:01 AM »
UNiBoNGeR and Rez were best at out time.

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2016, 07:38:48 AM »
Will admit shk is top dog in my opinion for the moment

WarWulf

• Autococker
« Reply #49 on: November 25, 2016, 07:41:02 AM »
My 1v1 list is 289-19 only eR33t members beat me lol

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #50 on: November 25, 2016, 08:15:34 AM »
Jeongwa xD

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2016, 10:22:08 AM »
Boyka is probably one of the best player so far (individually skilled) Beside him, you r all trash.  (Alright, maybe not ;p) but i doubt there is alot of players that'd be equal in a match.

imo boyka is the best player this game has ever seen

Clipz

• Committee Member
  • Autococker
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2016, 06:49:21 PM »
its not possible to declare the best players, you guys didnt see the likes of zoogooz, protocol, narf, bungle, digi, blitz and the list could go on........

plus the game went from actual paintball into q2jumpmod real quick

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2016, 06:03:29 AM »
its not possible to declare the best players, you guys didnt see the likes of zoogooz, protocol, narf, bungle, digi, blitz and the list could go on........

I agree... Most players who were mentioned in this topic are still "very current". Just because "I dont know anyone else" I wont declare as the best player the first name which I remember. Everyone plays good according to their hardware, worst thing is to create a myth from someone.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2016, 07:56:08 AM »
I'm the best player so far, I can smash you one by one with only my penis on mouse and keyboard. L2P lowlife ppl, there is no equivalent opponent anymore in this game. #Freeelo

You all talking trash, old players are not good at this game, when dystro and bix came back into this game, they got smashed in almost every match by literally everyone. New players? Wannabe good. The ONLY and TRUE opponent in this game is dooci. His mindset and mechanical skills are insane and can be hardly outplayed. He is Faker in digital ga y ball 3.

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2016, 12:28:29 AM »
older players would obviously get smashed on return, since they wouldnt have been playing..

who ever practises the most is likely to be better, but the way to compare is by seeing how good they were at their best, and those players were all really good. there is no best player, there are just a series of great players and teams. i personally havent seen anyone better than shk/myers/random3rdplayer.. also recall pinx/sata/spain being pretty sick. best cheerleader in dp is blaa.

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2016, 11:28:06 AM »

You all talking trash, old players are not good at this game, when dystro and bix came back into this game, they got smashed in almost every match by literally everyone. New players? Wannabe good.

Everyone has got different interests after time Squeeze. Almost no old player can longer play as good as he used to play.. You talk loudly and arrogantly, but players like you were everywhere.. And usually they never represented any challenge

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2016, 11:44:36 AM »
Everyone has got different interests after time Squeeze. Almost no old player can longer play as good as he used to play.. You talk loudly and arrogantly, but players like you were everywhere.. And usually they never represented any challenge

Ranger, this game has been changed, get over it. Players nowadays play a completely diffrent style compared to those who played in 2006. There aren't many players who keep sitting in one spot lining for ages. Guess why? Right, they would most likely get capped. It became so much faster, you have to be a good jumper if you want to compete with "nowadays-newbie-players". You can not compare this game to real-life paintball anymore. Please understand that already.

Also, if the really old players were THAT FK'nASDLY good why couldn't they show it? Sure, it takes a bit to get rid of the rust, but look at shk/boyka(...). There is a reason people saying they are the best players this game ever had. When they come back to this game to play a match, they're still going to stomp like 80% of the community easily. Even though they were inactive for ages.

I also doubt that these players youre thinking about (when they were in their prime) would be a great challenge to players like sqz, jeongwa etc. Just to point that out.

Mission

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2016, 01:32:50 PM »
zenit fanboying again i see

Rocky

• Autococker
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2016, 02:01:15 PM »
me and zimtstern would still destroy anyone 2on2 map : pbcup.