Author Topic: The best player so far  (Read 50909 times)

nook!e

• PGP
Re: The best player so far
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2018, 07:09:04 PM »
When we were around >=] get pound

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2018, 02:45:53 AM »
Bring any of these named players into the game and they will fall like dominos. These names means history, only. They are nowhere to be good at today's dp2 level. Tell 'em we are waiting. You fookin nuttin'. This is all history, these names are history. Instead of talking jump into the game and play us. But are you going to do that? No. What you gonna do about this? Y'all gonna do nuttin. That's right, sit down and shut ur fookin mouth.

Discord, opened for matching. If there is any brave soul who want to feel like a newbie in 3v3, let us know and we will put you where you belong to.

#Crowned #YouAreLookingAtTheKings

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #82 on: April 15, 2018, 12:47:57 AM »
wow, astonishing achievement in 3 clan matching scene.. now let me know when you accept my spring challenge instead of your theatrical babbling :)
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 01:15:58 AM by Ranger »

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2018, 01:23:34 AM »
Ranger 3v3?

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2018, 02:27:36 AM »
Zenit, you know Im not in active clan so dont ask me every time

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2018, 03:49:29 AM »
Zenit, you know Im not in active clan so dont ask me every time

Don't act like you would play if you were in a clan. There are always couple of players to team up with, it wouldn't make a difference if you all had a tag infront of your name or not. You lose if you play. Simple.

So 3v3?

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #86 on: April 15, 2018, 04:14:45 AM »
Edit:
Im not in team for a reason, it takes too much time. Im reacting on self-importance which you and ur team demonstrates every time when I see it. There were tons of good teams and you are not any better. In fact you are worse, because back then everyone had at least little bit of humility. Everyone played using brain, you are doing just brainless rushes relying on speeds and passing through lines.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 05:07:40 AM by Ranger »

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #87 on: April 15, 2018, 06:24:52 AM »
I will just leave your response as it is. You should read it again, but slowly, then you might see, what kind of bullexcrement you just typed. You are just an irrelevant, annoying little dog. Stop barking already and sit, dog. You do nothing. So shut your mouth.

Can finally someone relevant join this conversation? We are calling out the players mentioned in this thread. Not some barking nonames that aren't able to get 10 points. o.O, cM8t, eX, CC, oXz, where you at?

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #88 on: April 15, 2018, 12:53:22 PM »
funny, some noname with id 200 000 will teach me :)

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #89 on: April 15, 2018, 01:35:49 PM »
>Marawana< "as sunman says 'grow a balls' k? twelvies"
 1v1 irl zenit and ranger

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #90 on: April 16, 2018, 09:01:36 AM »
funny, some noname with id 200 000 will teach me :)
Stop barking and sit, dog.

Luckmore 3v3?

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #91 on: April 17, 2018, 01:47:45 AM »
No problem luckmore, If we agree on 1 map, but Ill not handle this on forum.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #92 on: April 18, 2018, 03:52:57 AM »
Rengar, you should consider joining their community: https://www.7cups.com/

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2018, 12:01:52 AM »
Bring any of these named players into the game and they will fall like dominos. These names means history, only. They are nowhere to be good at today's dp2 level. Tell 'em we are waiting. You fookin nuttin'. This is all history, these names are history. Instead of talking jump into the game and play us. But are you going to do that? No. What you gonna do about this? Y'all gonna do nuttin. That's right, sit down and shut ur fookin mouth.

Discord, opened for matching. If there is any brave soul who want to feel like a newbie in 3v3, let us know and we will put you where you belong to.

#Crowned #YouAreLookingAtTheKings

EDIT: i love you anyway chris and i miss you
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 12:33:28 AM by luckmore »

Smacker

• Stingray
« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2018, 06:06:15 AM »
I will just leave your response as it is. You should read it again, but slowly, then you might see, what kind of bullexcrement you just typed. You are just an irrelevant, annoying little dog. Stop barking already and sit, dog. You do nothing. So shut your mouth.

Can finally someone relevant join this conversation? We are calling out the players mentioned in this thread. Not some barking nonames that aren't able to get 10 points. o.O, cM8t, eX, CC, oXz, where you at?

Ok. So, since you mentioned eX. The best players know who they are and they does not have to brag about it. You always were and still are just a little kiddo who does not know his place. Just sit silently behind your desk, boost your ego on nonames from pub and let adults talk.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2018, 09:14:27 AM »
EDIT: i love you anyway chris and i miss you

I will ju-jitsu my penis around your neck.

Ok. So, since you mentioned eX. The best players know who they are and they does not have to brag about it. You always were and still are just a little kiddo who does not know his place. Just sit silently behind your desk, boost your ego on nonames from pub and let adults talk.

That's why last time you were loosing 20:4 in 2v2, better to tell your teammate to get the fook out, so it doesn't look like on purpose. Bring 'em back, we will make you go inactive. For me eX is a pile of old, dusty garbage, so shut your fookin mouth.

Funny part is how you mentioned adults talk, meanwhile you are milking your mother at countryside, what a big boy. Bring any of your roster instead of that empty talk, you can't even back that up you little Hillbilly from nowhere. Your name must be Clinton or something. Get your fookin shlt together, my god.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2018, 09:39:15 AM »
You always were and still are just a little kiddo who does not know his place. Just sit silently behind your desk, boost your ego on nonames from pub and let adults talk.

Smacker 3v3? Instead of talking in forums, go get your ass into the game and play a match. Then I will show you my place. We already beat you using a ringer. What do you want to do against the full roster? Nothing. You will just sit there and do nothing. So 3v3?

Smacker

• Stingray
« Reply #97 on: April 21, 2018, 04:54:55 AM »
I will ju-jitsu my penis around your neck.

That's why last time you were loosing 20:4 in 2v2, better to tell your teammate to get the fook out, so it doesn't look like on purpose. Bring 'em back, we will make you go inactive. For me eX is a pile of old, dusty garbage, so shut your fookin mouth.

Funny part is how you mentioned adults talk, meanwhile you are milking your mother at countryside, what a big boy. Bring any of your roster instead of that empty talk, you can't even back that up you little Hillbilly from nowhere. Your name must be Clinton or something. Get your fookin shlt together, my god.

You must be on drugs my friend. What does personal life have to do with paintball? I do not get it. You can be a millionare and still suck at the game. It wont change anything for me you will be only noob, I dont care what you do in your personal life.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #98 on: April 21, 2018, 08:24:32 AM »
The best player so far is minerva.

He is really far.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #99 on: April 21, 2018, 08:46:26 AM »
The best player so far is minerva.

He is really far.