Author Topic: The best player so far  (Read 50913 times)

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
Re: The best player so far
« Reply #100 on: April 22, 2018, 02:38:10 AM »
That's why you've been online multiple times and after we asked you to 2v2 or 3v3, you just sit there and did nothing. You just fookin sit there and shut ur fookin mouth. What you gonna do about that? You gonna do nothing. Keep hiding on pub servers with a stalk comin out of ur fookin mouth Clinton.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #101 on: April 25, 2018, 09:40:19 AM »
Short update:
Still no one was able to beat us in 3v3. Streak 49. Still holding the crown.

There are some brave players who are willing to improve and keep matching against us. We highly respect and appreciate that. Especially newer players start getting better. Keep it up!

Smacker was doing nothing when he got asked for a match. As expected. He sat there and did nothing, shutting his mouth. Guess he knows my place is above him. On the throne.

Any 3v3?

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2018, 04:01:19 PM »
Short update:

There are some brave players who are willing to improve and keep matching against us. We highly respect and appreciate that. Especially newer players start getting better. Keep it up!

Smacker was doing nothing when he got asked for a match. As expected. He sat there and did nothing, shutting his mouth. Guess he knows my place is above him. On the throne.

Any 3v3?
mabye all the people you used to play with just grew up, got stuff to do, girlfriends..
and youre sitting here, with your crown on. which you got for free, since no relevant team has played this game in ages anyways.
congrats dude, seems like you made it^^

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2018, 01:36:22 AM »
Cmon @lukip, nobody of these has a girlfriend, I lol'd so hard.

Randomly changed map to wobluda_fix, then we talked about our map and changed it to pbcup_renoir, meanwhile you 2 weasels cried, because you know how it would go on Renoir. We did not wanted to have crybabies on enemy team so we decided to play wobluda as our map and then followed up with your map. We basically played 2 of your maps, yet you did nothing.

@Smacker, when I ended both maps by cap on you, you looked desperate, straight no respect cap. You just stood there and did fookin nothing.

Ok. So, since you mentioned eX. The best players know who they are and they does not have to brag about it.

Self-Proclaimed top team [eX], rofl, at one point you could not even hit me with carbine, while I was standing still with pgp, standin fookin still for more than 5 seconds and then you died to pgp, what the fook.

Send next. Anyone. Waiting.

claudius

• PGP
« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2018, 11:46:06 AM »
Short update:

Any 3v3?
What is this cockyness?

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2018, 12:27:52 PM »
What is this cockyness?

Stating facts is considered cocky nowadays?

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2018, 05:06:55 PM »
You always were and still are just a little kiddo who does not know his place. Just sit silently behind your desk, boost your ego on nonames from pub and let adults talk.

im surely not a fan of smacker and his buddies, but in this point i 100% agree.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #107 on: May 09, 2018, 06:55:52 AM »
im surely not a fan of smacker and his buddies, but in this point i 100% agree.

Is this HillBillys meeting or what the fook???

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #108 on: May 15, 2018, 03:49:34 PM »

p4nic

• PGP
« Reply #109 on: May 23, 2018, 09:46:04 AM »
Wow Felix, trashtalking haben dir das Baguette und der Halb-Chinese echt gut beigebracht...

Erni:(

• PGP
« Reply #110 on: May 23, 2018, 01:24:13 PM »
Wow Felix, trashtalking haben dir das Baguette und der Halb-Chinese echt gut beigebracht...
Sqz ist Chinese?

ƿ૯ωძɿ૯ƿɿ૯

• PGP
« Reply #111 on: May 23, 2018, 02:49:00 PM »
Anyone wanna play?

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #112 on: May 24, 2018, 11:43:18 AM »
Sqz ist Chinese?

是的,我是
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 03:01:34 AM by Squeeze »

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #113 on: May 26, 2018, 02:56:15 PM »
@Sqz/Zenit -

trash talking works when it's a competitive scene to piss people off and make them want to match you to shut your ego up.

trash talking does not work to get people to "come back to dp" because they no longer care to shut up your ego. Nobody who doesn't have time for this game anymore would re-download to "stop 2 people from trash talking forums"

You've got to get people back into the game by being humble, providing incentive. And once they are back in the game and playing, you bring out the ego to make incentives on beating you in matching.

Just a tip from an OG excrement talker on forums

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #114 on: May 31, 2018, 03:44:29 PM »
You are soft. You look soft. You speak soft. You trash talk, I throw facts on the table.

People who are active nowadays are better than you individually and they lack to get over 10 points, imagine what I would do to your little scrawny ass. What kind of soft talk is that, when I watched your stream I swear to god, I could not even look at you for more than 2 minutes. You are weird looking gremlin type of a creature. I don't know what narcotics you are taking, that deformed your head slightly. Weird oddly looking individual giving advice to people how to bring them into this game, little Canadian man.

Speaking out the truth like this one attracts new players. Confidence Vs. Ego: The Difference Between Success And Self-Sabotage. You are talking a lot about ego, which is only how you want to look in front of other players. Who the fook needs an ego, meanwhile I have the confidence. The confidence to bury you alive. If you ever plan to come back into this game, you better be prepared to die, because I'm prepared to kill.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #115 on: May 31, 2018, 04:30:16 PM »
You are soft. You look soft. You speak soft. You trash talk, I throw facts on the table.

People who are active nowadays are better than you individually and they lack to get over 10 points, imagine what I would do to your little scrawny ass. What kind of soft talk is that, when I watched your stream I swear to god, I could not even look at you for more than 2 minutes. You are weird looking gremlin type of a creature. I don't know what narcotics you are taking, that deformed your head slightly. Weird oddly looking individual giving advice to people how to bring them into this game, little Canadian man.

I assume that's the truth you're referring to, I'm not following how that would attract new players, or even Myers to come back? Everyone already knows that Myers and shk were the best at this game when it was active, excrement talking won't change that fact - it couldn't even keep them around... If it's to attract the older players to come back to the game, they more than likely can't or don't want to. Most of us are working jobs we love, have families that we adore and have real life friends that we would much rather hang out with than come back to a game where the only 3 people left talk excrement to each other and expect that to make the game popular again...

Also, quick note - this game is based on paintball, you don't "kill" people... Might want to go get that checked out before another school gets shot up. :)

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #116 on: May 31, 2018, 05:23:07 PM »
Myers crying all around his friends to get help on forums, that's what a man is doing when he is weak, that's what a weak man is doing before his death.

Shut your fookin mouth.

or even Myers to come back? Everyone already knows that Myers and shk were the best at this game when it was active, excrement talking won't change that fact - it couldn't even keep them around

I don't give a fook. It's history, it's old era. Why are you pulling out the era, where people could not even strafe properly, you are a comedian. Check their last matches they've been active at, check their last tournaments they've been participating at. Check the fookin facts. They only participate. We do not participate, we take over.

Who says I want to attract old players to come back to the game? If they will decide to come back, they will be trashed inside first 10 minutes on both maps. Our skills are the reason, people quit this game. You are looking at the kings.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #117 on: May 31, 2018, 05:44:53 PM »
Myers crying all around his friends to get help on forums, that's what a man is doing when he is weak, that's what a weak man is doing before his death.

Shut your fookin mouth.
Nope - Myers didn't ask me to do anything. It's also what you do when you have friends, you have their back. I know it's not a concept you're familiar with.

I don't give a fook. It's history, it's old era. Why are you pulling out the era, where people could not even strafe properly, you are a comedian. Check their last matches they've been active at, check their last tournaments they've been participating at. Check the fookin facts. They only participate. We do not participate, we take over.
What... I was stating facts. They were the better team in the most active period of the game, I don't doubt that you're better than the other 12 people in the game currently, congrats.

Who says I want to attract old players to come back to the game?
That's why I put an if in the statement, you know, If it's to.... Are you not familiar with if statements?

Our skills are the reason, people quit this game. You are looking at the kings.
Nope - we're looking at the kids that are trying to tell themselves they're the kings. Generally kings rule over something, you guys just touch tips in the bathroom... that's not the same.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #118 on: May 31, 2018, 06:04:37 PM »
What... I was stating facts. They were the better team in the most active period of the game, I don't doubt that you're better than the other 12 people in the game currently, congrats.
The most active period of the game does not equal the hardest one. It is simply a fact, players nowadays are better than players were back then. Just compare a demo from a match back in 2012 with a current one. There is a huge gap between the players skills. Just look at Smacker as an example - he might have been considered good back then, but nowadays he is below average.

Anyways, so far no one was able to beat us. 50-0. And I do not think any team will be able to change that. They will rather stay on the forums, talking about history. Since they could not prove anything anymore. But if you decide to come back one day, we will show you how we are running the game. You keep looking at the kings.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #119 on: May 31, 2018, 06:13:21 PM »
@Myers when you have to actually make up your definitions of words instead of providing in-game back up.

Sqz might be getting too much carried away by his emotions of wanting to RIP off more heads on this game but he is overally right.

To be honest all i can feel in this thread is bailing players. Its understandable tho.

@Rick If myers wants to defend himself, he can do it alone. You shouldnt intervene in a subject that doesnt concerns you. (Check the title of the thread).

Anyone more brave than the ones recently posting in the thread  that wana Three versus three ?