Author Topic: The best player so far  (Read 50901 times)

Zenit

• VM-68
Re: The best player so far
« Reply #160 on: June 11, 2018, 12:59:04 AM »
lol, I just beat you kids without even playing the game, better reset that win count to 0. rekt.
You are a bit delusional my friend.

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #161 on: June 11, 2018, 01:30:10 AM »
You are a bit delusional my friend.
Yeah, I guess we do have that in common.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #162 on: June 11, 2018, 03:33:57 AM »
lol, I just beat you kids without even playing the game, better reset that win count to 0. rekt.

As ranger would say : " you just beat yourself there" @Rick

Is that how you made a streak back when you were supposed to be good ? By randomly adding wins that you never made ? Would make sense actually, i understand now how good you are.

Rick, a tip for you for the next time you trying to talk big on forum. Atleast be able to back it up in-game. No one will take you serious otherwise.

ps: There is few tournaments coming up for the DP2 anniversary, its probably time to do a roster and shut anyone mouths there. Thats what i'd do.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 04:06:26 AM by JeongWa »

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #163 on: June 11, 2018, 06:08:16 AM »
The games dead and nothing is to gain from winning, nobody cares about proving anything when you can't even get into a real pub or match in an average day.

And a tip about talking big on forum - regardless of backing it up or not you look stupid. And nobody here looks dumber the squeeze. Nobody cares if it can be backed up, when you start talking about your kingdom and legacy in a game that nobody plays, you're a laughing stock.

At least Rick comes across intelligent and does not actually care. He's just poking fun. Squeeze is literally delusional.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #164 on: June 11, 2018, 07:13:27 AM »
I do not support Sqz's trash talk but atleast he can back it up while Rick cannot.

Claiming a victory on forum that he will never be able to achieve in-game, that just make me laugh harder than seeing Lukip97 getting positive in a match just to tell.

I really hoped someone would join the discussion and actually try to shut SQZ's mouth with in-game means but apparently not. Im dissapointed of you ballers.

MarawaNa

• VM-68
« Reply #165 on: June 11, 2018, 08:23:49 AM »
And there i thought Rick was just having a laugh ☹ can't believe how serious he was being, Disappointed* in you, baller Rick!

omni

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #166 on: June 11, 2018, 12:56:22 PM »
ow squeeze you're spasticated

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #167 on: June 11, 2018, 01:30:11 PM »
baffles me that kids are so sure of their baseless arrogance

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #168 on: June 11, 2018, 04:11:44 PM »
As ranger would say : " you just beat yourself there" @Rick

Is that how you made a streak back when you were supposed to be good ? By randomly adding wins that you never made ? Would make sense actually, i understand now how good you are.

Rick, a tip for you for the next time you trying to talk big on forum. Atleast be able to back it up in-game. No one will take you serious otherwise.

ps: There is few tournaments coming up for the DP2 anniversary, its probably time to do a roster and shut anyone mouths there. Thats what i'd do.

I do not support Sqz's trash talk but atleast he can back it up while Rick cannot.

Claiming a victory on forum that he will never be able to achieve in-game, that just make me laugh harder than seeing Lukip97 getting positive in a match just to tell.

I really hoped someone would join the discussion and actually try to shut SQZ's mouth with in-game means but apparently not. Im dissapointed of you ballers.

Get baitedddddd sonnnnnnnnnn

And there i thought Rick was just having a laugh ☹ can't believe how serious he was being, Disappointed* in you, baller Rick!
wot

MarawaNa

• VM-68
« Reply #169 on: June 11, 2018, 04:13:14 PM »
Sarcasm

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #170 on: June 11, 2018, 04:19:36 PM »

Look at his posts. Do you think anyone cares to shut him up? You know how many self-proclaimed great players existed. He looks like an uneducated spazz. Nobody looks at that and goes "Wow, let me try to beat him!" --- We look at it and laugh, use his posts when we're feeling down to realize no matter how bad our life gets, squeeze posts exist. His posts are so desperate for attention, that it makes it so much more enjoyable to not give it. None of us are trying to "defend" our "kingdom" as he thinks, the game has 4 people on serverbrowser right now. Like, if anyone considers anything in here a "kingdom" they gotta be missing some brain cells....... We just tryna have fun, and Squeeze has shown in his post he is the definition of anti-fun - he's just an annoying child.

Why would we want to play vs an annoying child, in a game that's dead, and we're lucky to get a month of activity from? I'd rather watch paint dry. He can continue to self-proclaim us scared, and he runs his "kingdom" -- thats completely cool with us

Rick

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
« Reply #171 on: June 11, 2018, 04:20:02 PM »
Sarcasm
ty for your support is this hard time

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #172 on: June 11, 2018, 04:40:12 PM »
Any 3v3?

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #173 on: June 11, 2018, 05:32:44 PM »
nick 123 would smash all of you

Minerva

• Stingray
« Reply #174 on: June 11, 2018, 05:55:01 PM »
Dooci would

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #175 on: June 13, 2018, 03:04:33 AM »
trash talking does not work to get people to "come back to dp". Nobody who doesn't have time for this game anymore would re-download.

You've got to get people back into the game by being humble, providing incentive.

You said that you do not have time for this game anymore and would not care to download it at all. Meanwhile you became active on my talk on forums, you started answering my comments, you started to follow this thread daily, you didn't make it mentally against me, re-download the game, played an actual match/pug ingame and even organized a tournament. You did exactly, what you said people won't do when they are getting shlt on verbally. Look at you, you are Paintballs biggest bltch. You are my puppet. You do what I want you to do, you are my baldy bltch.

When I say something is going to happen, it’s going to happen.

Morphin

• VM-68
« Reply #176 on: June 13, 2018, 12:30:21 PM »

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #177 on: June 13, 2018, 01:42:07 PM »
31-03-2015

CheMiCal

• Autococker
« Reply #178 on: June 13, 2018, 06:04:00 PM »
HARD TO SWALLOW PILL : nick123 would beat most on NA lol. i can do pretty well in EU pgp pubs with and against them on 170 ping and no practice lol, sqz you're not that good for how long you've practiced. none of you are.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 07:32:40 PM by CheMiCal »

MyeRs

• Autococker
« Reply #179 on: June 13, 2018, 08:10:25 PM »
You said that you do not have time for this game anymore and would not care to download it at all. Meanwhile you became active on my talk on forums, you started answering my comments, you started to follow this thread daily, you didn't make it mentally against me, re-download the game, played an actual match/pug ingame and even organized a tournament. You did exactly, what you said people won't do when they are getting shlt on verbally. Look at you, you are Paintballs biggest bltch. You are my puppet. You do what I want you to do, you are my baldy bltch.

When I say something is going to happen, it’s going to happen.

Life changes, and people change. I was already playing q2 jump again, which is why I occasionally checked forums. I will say, your trash talk did initiate the tournament plan, but it was originally just a joke until I saw how many people actually were down to play. And then I realized, I miss this game - and if I can get people back for a few weeks or months, I'd love to play some matches. So, you were the cause of the originally intended meme post - but it was people actually wanting to come back that is the result of me playing again - not you. I have no ego in this game anymore. I don't care about if people think I am/was good or bad.

If I was gaming for ego, success, or pride, I'd go back to league. I was quantitatively in the top 0.05% of NA - something I can't claim on DP as it lacks quantitative data. I've won thousands of dollars on that game, I've received contract offers - that is where I'd be if my ego was what matters. But I quit that about 2 years ago now. I am a filthy casual now. I'll always try in games, but I really don't care about the outcome.

Anyways, can you just stop the "im the fookin best this is my kingdom' nonsense man. Just play the darn game and be a normal person again. Stop taking everything so serious and acting like in a year from now any of this will matter. Nobody is going to look back and go "Wow, I wonder what happened to that sqz guy, he was definitely the best player to play dp2!!!" --- Like, there's audience. Nobody watches, the game has nobody playing. Just have some fun and play. There's no "legacy" lol. When I look back on my time on DP, I don't look at who was the best, or how good I was. I remember the first time beating a top team as newbies, having to google chem's phone number and call his parents to wake him up for GGDPLeague finals, and the good times. I don't think of "proving I was #1!!" or any nonsense. It was like 5-10 years ago when I was raging on forums for ego, and reading those posts now it's embarrassing how dumb I look lol