Author Topic: The best player so far  (Read 50918 times)

luckmore

• 68 Carbine
Re: The best player so far
« Reply #200 on: August 04, 2018, 07:29:11 AM »
Amen.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #201 on: August 04, 2018, 07:30:27 AM »
@Ranger

I thought connection was the reason for better players to be the best. May i ask you why cant you beat me then ?

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #202 on: August 04, 2018, 07:46:05 AM »
@Ranger
I thought connection was the reason for better players to be the best. May i ask you why cant you beat me then ?

Go to the gym Jeongwa, trolling people more and more wont make you true..

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #203 on: August 04, 2018, 07:51:54 AM »
Go to the gym Jeongwa, trolling people more and more wont make you true..

Are you high?

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #204 on: August 04, 2018, 07:56:40 AM »
Ping number is insignifficant, not connection. You should sometimes exchange chair with someone "bad" who has ping 30 (Eddieprice for example), that would cure your delusion. He would smashed you in 7 rounds.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #205 on: August 04, 2018, 08:01:51 AM »
@Ranger

I guess you are referring to my first sentence when you mention the word ' trolling people ' and this is not trolling but being sarcastic.

An ironic way of telling you that your point of best connection equal best players is not true.

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #206 on: August 04, 2018, 08:22:03 AM »
Sqz lol, half of my attention during paying on pub is elsewhere, this is just evidence of how serious you take it cause you have nothing else to excell in... And you did not understand what I was talking about, ping is irrelevant, how many times you need to read it? I was talking about connection. You can have ping 80 and still have better response than somebody with ping 40. Important thing is how much you have to try hard to make points... That is the measurement of your "skill". The more easy it is for you - the less skill is actually involved.

Are you high?

No, when Jeongwa is forced to the corner, he usually tells something like: I dont have time for this, I go to gym, I go out with friends... :D :D

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #207 on: August 04, 2018, 08:28:30 AM »
I have bad connection and lags all the time aswell. So I can tell, what you are saying is wrong.

No, when Jeongwa is forced to the corner, he usually tells something like: I dont have time for this, I go to gym, I go out with friends... :D :D
i lul'd softly

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #208 on: August 04, 2018, 08:41:24 AM »
No Im not wrong, I play it little bit longer than you Zenit :) N ice talk as always

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #209 on: August 04, 2018, 09:09:25 AM »
No Im not wrong, I play it little bit longer than you Zenit :)
Alright, so you must know better than me. Good argument over here.

Once again, just curious, but do you think the earth is flat?

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #210 on: August 04, 2018, 09:27:32 AM »
The thing is you would say anything to "prove me wrong" even if it wouldnt be true. Connection is a key thing and what is jeongwa saying that it is something insignifficant isnt simply true. Ping number is partly insignifficant, because it isnt saying the whole truth. Truth is you never know who has an advantage just by looking at ping. Its more or less irrelevant pointer unless your number isnt 200+ ... The more easy the game for you is, the less skill is usually involved. Because its easy, you then play good even without effort...

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #211 on: August 04, 2018, 01:01:45 PM »
Your connection in games is ping, what the fook are you talking about. Higher ping you have, bigger delay you have. Simple as that. You cooked your fookin brain or what the hell mate.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2018, 03:24:10 PM by Squeeze »

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #212 on: August 05, 2018, 01:29:30 AM »
Squeeze, using fooking expressions wont make you a big boy.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #213 on: August 05, 2018, 04:55:44 AM »
The thing is you would say anything to "prove me wrong" even if it wouldnt be true. Connection is a key thing and what is jeongwa saying that it is something insignifficant isnt simply true. Ping number is partly insignifficant, because it isnt saying the whole truth. Truth is you never know who has an advantage just by looking at ping. Its more or less irrelevant pointer unless your number isnt 200+ ... The more easy the game for you is, the less skill is usually involved. Because its easy, you then play good even without effort...
You gotta be joking, Ranger. Basically you are denying every players skill by saying "he's not good, he has just good connection". Not only ours, but everyones' who is better than you (especially Eddieprice). Your brain simply can not comprehend what the whole game is about. You are trying to tell us some made up excrement about connection to excuse your own lack of skill. Look, there is no such thing as "connection" other than ping, which gives either advantage or disadvantage. Bullets do not just disappear or not-connecting to a player. If this is the case in your eyes and you are not able to hit opponent players then it is because your aim is not good enough, simple as that.
You also lack of gamesense and basic mechanics alot, which is why you get abused for grabs and caps by almost every other decent player who has a basic understanding of the game. Maybe you should start rewatching your own demos to see and work on your mistakes. Eventually you would understand why there are better players than you.
And if you still think it's all about connection, just make more money to afford a spot in the best-players-list. ;)

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #214 on: August 05, 2018, 05:30:01 AM »
Funny, I dont say it because I would feel weaker, its only your interpretation. The difference between us is that if we did 1 vs 1, you guys go to forum and post screen of your great success (in case of your winning). In case of my winning I stay silent because I dont care totally what other people think. When I rock at game, I know its because of current condition that there is very low data passing through my route where I am connected.. an hour later, it can be a different story... Thats how it works.  You guys live in an constant delusion, there is actually only very few things you can influence by your experience and skill gained through years and usually its not enough.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #215 on: August 05, 2018, 05:54:01 AM »
If I wouldn't know you I would think you are trolling. I could write pages proving you wrong, but you would not understand it. It is like speaking into a wall or to a child. Whatever I am saying you will reply with "No, that's not true, I know better!" You simply do not want to agree that you are obviously wrong, just because you don't like us. Good attitude.

I see no point in arguing with you anymore.
(you still didn't answer my question about flat earth yet)

Minerva

• Stingray
« Reply #216 on: August 05, 2018, 08:52:39 AM »
Let's be honest, ping doenst matter much unless you have super high ping (250 in my case, but i can still sometimes predict my enemy movement and kill them, but that doenst happen often due to my lack of skill in aming). I think the point ranger is trying to make it's the "quality of your internet in the moment of the match" IE "packetloss" "lagspike" etc etc, but that doenst happen 99% of the times unless you have a rly bad internet provider.

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #217 on: August 05, 2018, 09:53:44 AM »
I think the point ranger is trying to make it's the "quality of your internet in the moment of the match" IE "packetloss" "lagspike" etc etc

I agree.

but that doenst happen 99% of the times unless you have a rly bad internet provider.

This.

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #218 on: August 05, 2018, 10:08:35 AM »
The difference between us is that if we did 1 vs 1, you guys go to forum and post screen of your great success (in case of your winning).

Oh I forgot. Here you go - stats from Old School Reunion Tournament. Just to mention, capped you twice on wob with 2 flags, and you had "better connection". ROFL

On castle1 I had worst ping, a.k.a. "connection" as you would say, everyone else had better one, how is that, they didn't even kill me thru whole map? They had fookin better connection man, cmon. I once heard from really smart man that connection matters a lot. lmfao

In case of my winning I stay silent because I dont care totally what other people think.

Funny, I never saw you winning a game other than on pub server.

When I rock at game, I know its because of current condition that there is very low data passing through my route where I am connected.

The only thing that you are connected to are my ballz on ur forehead.

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #219 on: August 05, 2018, 10:57:00 AM »
Pointless to argument with him. He only believes his own delusional points even if proven wrongs. Just ignore him and let him drown with his beliefs. That's one of the reason he couldn't progress in the game and this does not look like changing any time soon.