Poll

Should eR33t have been forfeited?

Yes
No

Author Topic: We'll solve this with anonymity...  (Read 32080 times)

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
Re: We'll solve this with anonymity...
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2006, 10:52:21 PM »
That's a real constructive thought lun now hush and pass the bong!

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2006, 10:53:34 PM »
THANKS MAN!

loial21

• Autococker
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2006, 11:18:30 PM »
DP? or your posts of nothingness. Team 'a' quit end of story. The new story is will they be back or will they play on other teams with aliases.
That's a real constructive thought lun now hush and pass the bong
!

HEY MON pASS THE DOUCHIE TO THE MAN ON THE LEFT.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2006, 11:41:44 PM »
*Cough Cough Smirk Wheeeeeeez* Harsh SH*T MaaaaN

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2006, 11:44:49 PM »
psh, you guys are lame. high comes in the form of altitude and pills.

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2006, 11:48:47 PM »
DP? or your posts of nothingness.
You are the last person on this forum allowed to criticize posts. You cannot put together a sentence that is readable to anybody of intelligence higher then that of a kid with downsyndrome.

Realistically, why is anybody in GT allowed to post on these forums? They are all drunk inbred hicks.

James

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2006, 12:11:46 AM »
Mutilator, I'll 1v1 you, loser gets global banned.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2006, 12:21:16 AM »
James that's just Bobbish... I mean RuBBiSH - Now Now kiddies... Let's get back on subject!!!

TinMan

• Autococker
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2006, 12:23:14 AM »
Wow, didn't know lun and loial21 were actually different people. J/K LOL!
And James, nice try at trying to intimidate w/ the global ban bet, but Jits wouldn't go for it...maybe if there was money involved too.

Spook

• Autococker
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2006, 12:45:20 AM »
Mutilator, I'll 1v1 you, loser gets global banned.
how about you both do.
end of story
everyone dies happier

Dirty_Taco

• Map Committee
  • Autococker
_
« Reply #50 on: August 08, 2006, 01:31:34 AM »
Post removed
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 12:34:07 AM by Dirty_Taco »

arrmatey

• PGP
« Reply #51 on: August 08, 2006, 03:56:58 AM »
or everyone can get global banned.  i mean really, who wants to be playing this game in like, 2 days or something.  i sure dont.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2006, 04:53:09 AM »
if the rules get so that only the player gets banned. Im recruiting mascots to sit in obs ripping the piss outta my opponents next season.

Playah

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2006, 09:23:55 AM »
I don't want the rules to change. I most definately prefer not having to put up with lmao or lol after killing someone. The only reason thats done is to annoy. Leave the rule as it is.
Im just the same opinion as you.

Lekky: the ruling wouldnt allow for people to say those things, it would just state that the punishment is player suspension, not team forfeit.
It is a team forfeit because the manager of your team, speaking of your leader, has given out the pw for global chat and a member has put out some comments that deserve a punishment, which both deserve a punishment.
I hope i get some to agree with me.

Gibb

• Stingray
« Reply #54 on: August 08, 2006, 09:56:37 AM »
What you fail to realize picasso is what happened had no effect on the outcome of the game.

I already gave examples of penaltys, using football, that are given because of one individuals action, even if they had no effect on the play, that penalize the team.  Excessive celebration, holding, block in the back... All penalty's given to 1 person for their actions that affect the team negatively.  You can be holding or blocking someone in the back 50 yards away from the ball and still get your team penalized.  Did it affect the play at all? Nope.

A team does not get forfeited for the actions of one person, that one person gets suspended. You guys throw out all these hypotehticals, but that's how it is in every sport. Drug use, cheating, anything, the game is not forfieted, the player is suspended.

Of course you can't forfeit teams in professional sports...This is where these analogies don't hold a lot of weight.  We can't penalize teams in yardage, or take away 2/3 of their paintballs for the next round.  Issuing a forfeit is the only way we can show clans that if you break the rules, harsh punishments will ensue.

You all know darn well had it been ch1ll that demolished some clan, but then talked in mm1, they would not have been forfeited, and that's just sad.

Who is throwing out hypotheticals now?

Y2J

• VM-68
« Reply #55 on: August 08, 2006, 11:29:12 AM »
Seriously, you've pushed this way beyond rediculous and I am convinced that you are simply a spoiled, illiterate kid who refuses to accept reality on any level.  I can only remain respectful for so long and you've worn out even my patience with this.

Harsh words from what, a 35 year old? Shouldn't you have a family to worry about something by now?
I'm gonna take a wild guess you look something like this http://jehar.tastyspleen.net/Quakecon/geno.jpg
and thus women tend to stay away from you.

And you did get caught hacking buddy- and it's hillarious you attempt to lecture me about pride, when your's went out the drain long ago.

You act like you're so right, you don't even see the other side, yet the majority of the people who have been here do. You're the one minded blind stupid donkey.

PiCaSSo

• Autococker
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2006, 12:15:40 PM »
Hahaha Ok kid...  I rest my case!!  ;D

Gibb

• Stingray
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2006, 12:38:53 PM »
More hypotheticals on what people look like now and how they should be living their lives? 

Please tell me Dr. Phil, how can I better my life.

lekky

• Autococker
« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2006, 12:45:34 PM »
I don't want the rules to change. I most definately prefer not having to put up with lmao or lol after killing someone. The only reason thats done is to annoy. Leave the rule as it is.
Im just the same opinion as you.

Lekky: the ruling wouldnt allow for people to say those things, it would just state that the punishment is player suspension, not team forfeit.
It is a team forfeit because the manager of your team, speaking of your leader, has given out the pw for global chat and a member has put out some comments that deserve a punishment, which both deserve a punishment.
I hope i get some to agree with me.

Agreed. Theres no point using examples from other teams games to support different views either. Lets keep it specific.

Lunatic

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2006, 02:23:50 PM »
or everyone can get global banned.  i mean really, who wants to be playing this game in like, 2 days or something.  i sure dont.
Hence DP should just die.