Author Topic: 2V2 TOURNAMENT RESULTS  (Read 18937 times)

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
Re: 2V2 TOURNAMENT RESULTS
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2017, 09:48:17 AM »
Good prank Rengar. If the community doesn't like maplist, why would they play it. In every game, there is community, which vote for maps, because the community plays the game. If there is tournament with poor map list for "camping skilled players" then expect low participation.

On maps like pforest (what is one of the best maps so far for matching) you have potential to use some team tactics, make timer for respawn and rescap, regrab etc. You have better potential to outplay enemy in 1v2, 1v3. Bigger maps, where u show ur individual skill in everything, jumps, aim, map knowledge etc. are good maps. Pbcup? LMAO u sit on flag in 1v3 and get ace because team is trying to grab a flag or they just kill u what is pointless in 1v3 scenario for only 1 point.

CSGO matchmaking maps, same tournament maps. LoL one summoners rift in ranked and tournaments, dafuq mate, get ur stuff together.

This what u talking right now is garbage.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 10:30:43 AM by Squeeze »

lukip

• VM-68
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2017, 04:43:56 AM »
there are quite  a few people, especially ones who played this game many many years ago who dont like the fact that matching scene is getting more and more into jumping and positioning game.
they may dont like that its not the game anymore where you sit behind shields or stand on some point and win by lining or shooting across like on shock.
it got more than that and jumping/positioning/timing require more skill than "old" players used to need in my opinion.

such a maps gives advantage only for a certain kind of players - Because not everybody is able to hit fast moving (flying) targets and its not always matter of practise.
surly ping makes a difference, but you shouldnt take it as an excuse aslong as its not on the level of an NA player on EU server or contravise. it is how it is and you cant change it, so just accept it.
there are also high-ping players who are really good.

i wanted to evade posting in this non-sense discussion, but meh..

Mission

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2017, 06:28:25 AM »
Ranger, your points don't make much sense. You seem to be saying that they dont like small maps because they don't play them. In reality they don't play them because they don't like them. You said 'don't do a poll because it won't give anything new', but that isn't what the majority want. You still haven't suggested any small maps that you would prefer to be in the maplist. The right approach is a balance between played and un-played maps, which is why rugged country is in the 3v3 maplist. If you want new maps in there, then please suggest them.

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2017, 02:57:32 AM »
You just showed how dumb you are if you consider yourselves as the whole community. And Im already bored with your constant crying about campers.. Show some self confident.. And look sometimes at maps from Jitspoe how he intended this game to look like.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 03:36:35 AM by Ranger »

kKd

• Stingray
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2017, 03:17:37 AM »
You just showed how dumb you are if you consider yourself as the whole community. And Im already bored with your constant crying about campers.. Show some self confident.. And look sometimes at maps from Jitspoe how he intended this game to look like.
This game has changed over time. Accept that.
Maps from jitspoe don't matter anymore as noone plays them.
All you're trying to do is justifying your "camping-behind-flag-playstyle" with "old times"
If everybody played like you the game would never end.

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2017, 03:44:12 AM »
Game didnt changed, only newbs stayed..

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2017, 04:10:04 AM »
Im glad i left before this statement was made... phew.. lucky me.

Btw has Rengar been nerfed recently ? It would explain the mood.. Anyways:

Runescape > dp .

Squeeze

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2017, 05:11:14 AM »
ROFL jeo

Zenit

• VM-68
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2017, 07:48:36 AM »
You just showed how dumb you are if you consider yourselves as the whole community.
waitwhat? How is it dumb to call the players, who are matching+playing actively the whole community? What is your point here? If you want to change anything, get ACTIVE in the GAME and play MATCHES with maps YOU like. And stop crying about pointless excrement in the forums, it's getting ridiculous.

And look sometimes at maps from Jitspoe how he intended this game to look like.
Jitspoes old maps are not played anymore. Guess why? Right, the game has been changed, as kKd said. It is nowhere near the real-life-paintball, as it used to be. It evolved. That's nothing special, time changes things. It's always been like that and will ever be. You can not stop that process. If you can not accept it you should move on. Simple as that.

Game didnt changed, only newbs stayed..
im crying :D:D thats by far the greatest argument ive ever seen! you definetly do not contradict yourself here! i think you really got it! vote rengar! sorry, but i can't be serious here anymore, it's just way too ridiculous :D youre basically crying about everything everyone else likes, starting with frag-movies, over community and ends with maps. even_though_you_are_not_even_matching. do you really need that much attention? i mean it obviously works, so gg wp. either youre just a really good troll or youre actually serious. if you are serious id recommend to move to another game, would be better for your poor nerves.
- last post, since it's really senseless do discuss with you, Rengar. #betternerf

Mission

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2017, 11:55:22 AM »
#betternerf Rengar

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2017, 08:16:15 PM »
Ranger: " I remember these big maps with ice and more flags was always picked up by 2nd class players who couldnt win another way. "

there are quite  a few people, especially ones who played this game many many years ago who dont like the fact that matching scene is getting more and more into jumping and positioning game.

btw, the top teams always been the best on a tactic level and the map they used to play were mostly big & jumping maps. So if you guys really believe that, then you are wrongs. The only moment they used to play smaller maps was for a tie choice so both team were on a more equal level in terms of possibilities as a tie map. (instead of nowadays where most of the teams just wana play their "homemap" as a tie decider, the fairplay on this game has only gone down but its not new. Neither the old or the young scene is better on a team comparison, i havnt seen any real progress in term of teamplay And there were already decent individual players back then. The only thing that really changed is the game physic and the ballspeed but the "decent players" has been raplaced by newer, its really rare to find a player that has kept the same top level on both era for obvious reasons.

Talking back about the tournament  it was a bo1 format, even the final was a bo1 because it was super late. JMR made the tournament because there were a higher amount of players than usual so they decided to do something with it. But in all honesty i dont think it would have changed the results.

Its a pity to blame the results on the maplist since the maplist for tournaments has mainly been the same 10 map rotation over & over for more than 15 years ( not saying that its good, but everyteam know the map & gameplay of it for sure )

Ranger: " has Senix changed ? ".

Every players playing actively on the matching scene progress obviously. Senix has became one of the most talented players of NA and prooved it by playing among the european scene while being an equal to them if not better.  ( i have not played in a while but i believe he will still be there as long as he is active. )

aborted

• VM-68
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2017, 12:33:23 AM »
Top maps for the tournament : pbcup, oddjob, shazam33. Yeah? @ranger

Malibu

• PGP
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2017, 02:10:30 AM »
ranger : i rember how senix use to play 
 like a beast xD  i love yall! 
Ranger : did i ever played vs you ? if not why you started talking about me and peppah then ?

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2017, 04:51:13 AM »
You are a newbs when you complain about campers.. Newbies do that Zenit... Oh, you will say that the game changed... Sorry man, some truth is universal and dont try to relativize that..

JeongWa... "Rengar".. What about some new nickname for you? I have got it.. "Mr. left the scene" ;) ...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 07:35:34 AM by Ranger »

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2017, 05:53:20 AM »
What do you expect ? You are pretty much calling any remaining player trash. You even mention nicknames of players that would beat you.. and even if they were not better, they atleast played the tournament (on EU servers.) so be atleast respectful to them. Most of the time i'm reading you on forum, its mostly to complain about something or someone while being arrogant but you got nothing to back it up. Do some constructive criticism instead of doing pre-made sentences, Come and play the game in order to call us trash and maybe i'll consider giving credit to your says.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 12:00:07 AM by JeongWa »

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2017, 07:36:37 AM »
I said everything what I wanted. If you want constructive criticism, then read between the lines.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2017, 08:27:20 AM by Ranger »

UnRateD

• Autococker
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2017, 10:39:47 PM »
you a biiiitccchhh

JeongWa

• Autococker
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2017, 11:50:39 PM »

Ranger

• 68 Carbine
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2017, 01:33:49 AM »
:) This is so hard not to react.. JeongWa I sometimes forget when you were nice guy you werent in adolescence age yet.

ascraeus

• Stingray
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2017, 10:30:48 AM »

inb4banLUL